• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA2 |OT15| anime only please

Envy scored Evangelion a 1/10 on MyAnimeList
laugh.gif

That's the correct score

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Put it this way he changed his name to Senjougahara.Hitagi for the longest time.

Stream quality is so crap. Every team fight turns into a slideshow. It would be nice if that is fixed for tomorrow...

That's not on the stream, that's an issue with the connection to the Chinese servers (Great Firewall). It's hard to impossible to avoid if you're streaming/watching Dota that's played on the PW servers.

Guru-Guru

Banned
That's not on the stream, that's an issue with the connection to the Chinese servers (Great Firewall). It's hard to impossible to avoid if you're streaming/watching Dota that's played on the PW servers.
Bummer. So there are no English casters at the actual event? Sucks that BTS is streaming from their studio instead of actually being there.

JoeInky

Noticed something not working like I thought it should today, was laning with a bloodseeker as lich and told him to bloodrage me so I could sacrifice a creep to get healed, but it didn't work.

Reckon this is a bug or just an interaction they hadn't thought about?

Noticed something not working like I thought it should today, was laning with a bloodseeker as lich and told him to bloodrage me so I could sacrifice a creep to get healed, but it didn't work.

Does bloodrage work when BS denies his own creeps?
Not being sarcastic, I honestly don't remember.

Twookie

I played BS a few days ago and I'm 99.999% certain you can heal off denies

Sacrifice doesn't count as a deny so that enemies don't get exp from it - no heal from bloodrage

JoeInky

Yeah, anyone under the effect of bloodrage gets HP from any units they kill, including denies.

Sacrifice doesn't count as a deny so that enemies don't get exp from it

Yeah it's a deny but not technically a deny which is why it doesn't work as normal, but it does say for any unit you kill, and you do kill it technically, was hoping it would work because it could have been an annoying thing to play against.

shira

MDL Day 2 of 5 Round Robins

Format:
- 2 day Bo1 round robin into 3 day Bo3 playoffs with Bo5 GF
- Top 4 round robins UB, bottom 4 round robins LB

Standings
LGD 4-0
FY 3-1
EG 2-1
iG 2-2
OG, NB, VG 1-2
CG 0-4

Streams
https://www.twitch.tv/beyondthesummit
https://www.twitch.tv/beyondthesummit2

VODS
https://redd.it/6lbivg

Today fourteen Bo1 played two at a time
t1499306400z1.png

VG vs EG
OG vs NB

followed by
FY vs CG
VG vs LGD

followed by
OG vs iG
NB vs EG

followed by
CG vs VG
OG vs FY

followed by
NB vs LGD
EG vs iG

followed by
CG vs OG
NB vs VG

followed by
EG vs FY
iG vs LGD

Chris R

Had to take my support omni mid against gyro tonight.

Wasn't that bad really. Repel makes the rocket nbd and then I just went full carry mode

I cant remember the last time arteezshit was relevant in a game.

I think he had one decent jugg game in the manila masters. Poor sumail having to carry this overrated turd.

Chris R

Where on Opendota can you see the skill builds? I never could find it. Was curious if that Gyro maxed missile or rocket barrage.

Either way he could beat an Omni with Flak cannon, not like he is going to just Guardian Angel for himself.

It's on the right where it says "AB" and shows "..." for each player, hover over it.

You can change opendota to dotabuff, they use the same routing for matches and players if you want. I prefer opendota because they show a ton of extra goodies when you parse the match.

And I might have burned GA a few times on just me lol

yagal

Just finished Persona 5 after 171 hours , I bought the game back in April and I being playing only that since then , I know I'm as old as Fear. Excellent game btw

Yakusa 0 (now on sale for 26€) is next on my list

Chris R

Just finished Persona 5 after 171 hours , I bought the game back in April and I being playing only that since then , I know I'm as old as Fear. Excellent game btw

Yakusa 0 (now on sale for 26€) is next on my list

I need to hook my PS4 back up again and beat it. Finally beat Super Mario Galaxy (not 120 stars, fuck asking NeoGAF for any advice Nintendo related) last week and I was going to dive into SMG2 to beat that but P5 sounds more up my alley.

D

Deleted member 77995

Unconfirmed Member
Have we had a regular dotagaffer hit 6k before? I know 1.09 was 5.9 something for a while

Top Bottom