• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA2 |OT15| anime only please

KingKong

Hope is kindled!

Also, that Miracle- <> FATA swap happened huh? Anything else from those leaks/rumors?

didnt happen yet but the Liquid manager retweeted this today. This is what we've come to

vcd9stndtzix.png

Ultrabum

What kind of anime are you looking for? It would help if you listed some examples of anime you've liked and are looking for more of the same of.

Also.

throwgame.gif

That Mob psycho seems good, I'm gonna watch that for a bit.

Anime that I have liked is mostly the standard shit:

Cowboy Beebop, Neon Genesis, Hunter X Hunter, Code Gease.....

Also, Ping pong is a sport

Anime that I have liked is mostly the standard shit:

Cowboy Beebop, Neon Genesis, Hunter X Hunter, Code Gease.....

From that list seems like you like cool, stylish action series.

Try Akame Ga Kill!. It's not anywhere near as famous as the ones you mentioned but I think it's really good.

If you don't mind going slightly older series, Gurren Lagann. It starts out light-hearted and silly, but takes some surprisingly dark turns and is very compelling.

RWBY isn't exactly anime (done by Rooster Teeth instead of a traditional Japanese studio), but it's clearly inspired by it. Has pretty cool, exaggerated action scenes too.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Since we're really talking about anime now do I want to watch or read Jojo?

Also, same question but Berserk.

For Jojo, I've read the 7 completed parts (Part 8 is ongoing, and I'm like 2 or 3 years behind now), and watched the current anime. I think the Anime is a great adaptation of the Manga, so I'd watch it, and then read the later parts if you want to see what happens later.

TUSR

Banned

Try Akame Ga Kill!. It's not anywhere near as famous as the ones you mentioned but I think it's really good.

If you don't mind going slightly older series, Gurren Lagann. It starts out light-hearted and silly, but takes some surprisingly dark turns and is very compelling.

RWBY isn't exactly anime (done by Rooster Teeth instead of a traditional Japanese studio), but it's clearly inspired by it. Has pretty cool, exaggerated action scenes too.

AKG anime is really bad Wax...

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Would you damn weebs stop recommending anime that isn't GTO please?

Qvoth

Berserk is a must read
For new anime, one punch man and mob psycho 100, then read the manga version (in the case of opm, both the murata redrawn and original webcomic)

shira

Bebop's animation and story are god tier even today.
Crazy how good it still stands up today.

I don't remember ghost, I'll have to rewatch that.

Demoli

I'd add Evangelion and One Punch Man to that list.

Currrent season has Mob Psycho 100 with the best action series imo.

Fevaweva

Don't ask me how, but I just denied an aegis. An aegis my team was comfortably getting.

Never done that before, I was so embarrassed!

Luckily we still won, but still.

Wok

Don't ask me how, but I just denied an aegis. An aegis my team was comfortably getting.

It is about sending a message to the opponents. They are so bad that you don't even need the aegis.

J2d

I did that once, I too didn't know how it happened, when my team asked me why I just played it cool and said we didn't need it. I stole my first aegis today, i have only played this game for 2400hours, maybe someday I'll get a rampage..

Top Bottom