• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA2 |OT15| anime only please

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
The tortilla is seemingly such an amazing idea. Wrap some food up in an edible diaper to cut down on mess and make it portable. Yet for an idea so great I find myself let down by tortillas so often. They're either cracking or spouting holes here or springing leaks there. I've tried so many brands and have yet to find a consistently good one, with malleability AND structural integrity. Maybe I need a new burrito rolling method. Something's gotta give. I feel like when I go out and get a burrito from one of the nice Mexican places in the barrio they got their shit on lock so good, but when I make em myself I might as well just put all the ingredients in a bucket and dump them over my head.

The tortilla is seemingly such an amazing idea. Wrap some food up in an edible diaper to cut down on mess and make it portable. Yet for an idea so great I find myself let down by tortillas so often. They're either cracking or spouting holes here or springing leaks there. I've tried so many brands and have yet to find a consistently good one, with malleability AND structural integrity. Maybe I need a new burrito rolling method. Something's gotta give. I feel like when I go out and get a burrito from one of the nice Mexican places in the barrio they got their shit on lock so good, but when I make em myself I might as well just put all the ingredients in a bucket and dump them over my head.

How much filling do you use? And do you use dry ingredients?

Adding a bounty to tempest double pretty much fucks Arc Warden right?

I dont know, it's not like a bear or Visages gargoyles because it has a pretty short duration.
I can't remember the last time i killed the tempest double. It usually just dissapears the moment we decide to attack it due to its duration.

Lotto

holy shit this pikachu my butterfly remix on arteezy's stream is bringing back nostalgia and killing me at the same time. i actually remember listening to this un-ironically in middle school.

what a time to be alive.

la_briola

14hours later, rtz still streaming.
jugg-dizzy.gif

D

Deleted member 77995

Unconfirmed Member
Miracle streaming now!
Edit: Nvm, shitty dubstep this stream is trash

Hylian7

I guess I haven't paid much attention to pub meta lately: Why did Arc Warden get nerfed? Still picked all the time in the 5k+ games even after the rapier nerf?

inkls

I guess I haven't paid much attention to pub meta lately: Why did Arc Warden get nerfed? Still picked all the time in the 5k+ games even after the rapier nerf?

hero was picked in like, a fifth of every 5k+ ranked game? still like omni level wr at that mmr

Its amazing that miracle managed to have the worst music out of all dota streamers. The bar is so low you don't think anyone would be able to limbo under, but then duder has fucking hollywood undead on his play list...

Hylian7

Just had a guy on my team act all high and mighty since minute saying "Every time you don't do what I say that's a strike, and 3 strikes and I feed and drop my items" He also said he was "tempted to just feed" at the beginning of the match when we didn't give him all our tangoes.

Every muted him by minute 1. It was the dusa.

http://www.dotabuff.com/matches/2620044197

Hylian7

http://www.dotabuff.com/matches/2620134272

So at a glance, any glaring ideas what went wrong here?

In hindsight I probably should have gotten Skadi before MKB, but I don't think that alone was it. We were winning then just started losing fights. BKB wouldn't have really done anything for me here, as they have very little worth getting a BKB for.

In hindsight I probably should have gotten Skadi before MKB, but I don't think that alone was it. We were winning then just started losing fights. BKB wouldn't have really done anything for me here, as they have very little worth getting a BKB for.

Radiant should have bought more defensive items since Dire had lots of damage buff + magnus with refresher.

Red UFO

Looks like this was lost to decision making more than anything to me. I would just say I would have put more emphasis on picking up a scythe of vyse and instead of MKB I would have gone bloodthorne.

gai_shain

if you go for the right click build you better make sure you die 1-2 times max

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
Have you tried low carb soft taco mission tortillas yet

Hylian7

Radiant should have bought more defensive items since Dire had lots of damage buff + magnus with refresher.

Like AC, Skadi? Something else?

Looks like this was lost to decision making more than anything to me. I would just say I would have put more emphasis on picking up a scythe of vyse and instead of MKB I would have gone bloodthorne.

...I actually completely didn't think of Bloodthorne and the True Strike on it for some reason. Damn old way of thinking MKB was the only way.

if you go for the right click build you better make sure you die 1-2 times max

What does that have to do with right-clicking exactly?

Or rather, how is that different from any magic/pure damage?

gai_shain

...I actually completely didn't think of Bloodthorne and the True Strike on it for some reason. Damn old way of thinking MKB was the only way.

either you style on your oponnents with that build or you dont. Positioning isnt nearly as important when you just cast your spells

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
You guys think any pro players will fuck up and not realize they had to manually drop from their team before the deadline?

Shiva or Vyse.

You would also need Sladar and Jakiro buy pipe/crimson guard/guardian greaves/solar crest instead of wasting gold on deso/aghs

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
USE during the day on the weekend is not even an English speaking server anymore.

Top Bottom