• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA2 |OT15| anime only please

Hylian7

As a lower MMR player, Heartstopper makes me laugh.

Like when we play against a Necro who goes HS first, my carry would be so scared to fight him. I'm like "Yo he's weak and only has aura, pop a tango and smack him in the face"

For some reason people just can't math in my bracket when Necro shows up.

The heart attack...
They generally don't max it first, but they play it right they can make him hard to approach since he is maxing out death pulse, particularly if he has a solo lane. Usually the issue when playing against it is that you don't have infinite Regen.

pompidu

Boring yet effective with passive play. I agree it needs a change, but I'm just not sure where they could go that wouldn't be a downgrade. Something that costs mana wouldn't really help as he doesn't have a stellar mana pool to begin with.

Maybe some aura burst damage with a high cool down. It's just so boring and really doesn't present itself In gameplay at all.

As a lower MMR player, Heartstopper makes me laugh.

Like when we play against a Necro who goes HS first, my carry would be so scared to fight him. I'm like "Yo he's weak and only has aura, pop a tango and smack him in the face"

For some reason people just can't math in my bracket when Necro shows up.

The heart attack...

Death Pulse is so good.

what archie thinks of necro

usps needs to hurry up
oA9ycyL.png

I remember when I used to read. Who has time for that? Kindle on my desk in a state of neglect. These episodes of Total Divas aren't going to watch themselves tho.

Berlin is rather big so I have to go 35-40 mins by subway to work each morning and another 35-40 in the late afternoon when I go home. That's 70-80 mins of reading 5 days a week for me.

Thanks for reminding me that i still have witcher 1 and 2 to play :(

I didn't play Witcher 1 and 2 and still thoroughly enjoyed Witcher 3. Never really felt like I needed to play them to appreciate the story etc. There are some youtube videos etc that give you a quick "Here's what happened in Witcher 1/2" summaries.

queen anita mage breaking it down as usual

The only way to make Drow look ugly is to use the MoM immortal.

I mean, even the immortals for Lina and Legion don't make them look any less unattractive.

Heck, even Ana in OW has a "cute" younger look as a skin which was a good cop-out for them.

She's got a point, but I hope she brought up Medusa. She's not your typical waifu. Wyvern, Brood, and Phoenix as well.

I'd love some more fantasy designs than the usual, like with a lot of the male characters Dota has.

I got a Golden Trove Carafe from one of the figmas I bought and was wondering what the best way to sell this would be?

Do I just redeem the code on my steam account and then list it on the marketplace? Or should I hit up eBay?

Hylian7

I haven't actually seen the video, but does she not give Dota any points at all for Legion Commander or Broodmother?
Not only that, but the fact that LC was changed to a woman is worth mentioning.
I got a Golden Trove Carafe from one of the figmas I bought and was wondering what the best way to sell this would be?

Do I just redeem the code on my steam account and then list it on the marketplace? Or should I hit up eBay?
I'm personally not comfortable selling items at anywhere that isn't market or purely from one in-game trade. I know I had a thing I wanted to sell that was worth over $300 at the time, which was the market limit. I looked in various places to try to trade it for 2 Dragonclaws, and sell those individually. All I ever found were people with trade bans or trying sketchy shit like wanting to do multiple trades.

I just ate the slight loss in profit and just sold on market. Very glad I made that decision.

i'd let medonna slither into my colon.

also weaver (briefly) had a stint as a columnist for Ms. magazine in the late 70s, so idk

I know per the lore Frau Skitskurr lives with kobold foreman now

dota sucks

DrPizza

Banned
Shots fired at Dota2 female design: too many women with "attractive facial features"! And worst, shots fired at Slark!

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1272609

Also, I am about to try Paragon, and look at these controls, like seriously, is this a MOBA? :D

I don't think Anita is wrong tbh. It's particularly egregious in Overwaifu, where even one of the waifus' mothers is a waifu. It's kind of extraordinary that Death Prophet is as pretty as she is.

Medusa is the only character I can think of that has normal features but isn't overly attractive. There certainly isn't as much diversity as the male heroes have.

Though I do wish they'd bring back fat Storm Spirit.

Red UFO

Medusa could wrap herself around you and starve your brain of oxygen resulting in a more intense climax.

Could be pretty good.

Medusa is the only character I can think of that has normal features but isn't overly attractive. There certainly isn't as much diversity as the male heroes have.

What about Spectre? She's clearly female but isn't even anywhere close to what people would say is attractive, yet she's also not a spider or something that isn't humanoid. Venge's default model isn't also what I'd normally consider to be attractive, but some of the more popular sets definitely try to compensate for this.

kionedrik

Shots fired at Dota2 female design: too many women with "attractive facial features"! And worst, shots fired at Slark!

Medusa? Pheonix? LC? Puck? Specter?

Not saying she's wrong but show the non-stereotyped characters like you did with LoL.

Also, Slark is a damn sex symbol.

edit: Forgot Brood.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Berlin is rather big so I have to go 35-40 mins by subway to work each morning and another 35-40 in the late afternoon when I go home. That's 70-80 mins of reading 5 days a week for me.

I don't think it's so much an issue of not having the free time, it's not having the ability to manage the free time well. I waste so much of my life ADHD'ing on the internet nowadays. I blame Steve Jobs tbh.

DrPizza

Banned
What about Spectre? She's clearly female but isn't even anywhere close to what people would say is attractive, yet she's also not a spider or something that isn't humanoid. Venge's default model isn't also what I'd normally consider to be attractive, but some of the more popular sets definitely try to compensate for this.

I think Spectre is only loosely humanoid, but sure, OK.

I also disagree on Venge; her bone structure and other assets are pretty damn waifu even with her default model.

You know what, they should have made Ogre/Jakiro have one head be male and one head be female. Would have been a pretty cool design, and scored points with the crowd clamoring for more diversity.

Kade

You know what, they should have made Ogre/Jakiro have one head be male and one head be female. Would have been a pretty cool design, and scored points with the crowd clamoring for more diversity.

Make them like the Lutece Twins from Bioshock Infinite but one body!

Kard8p3

Don't watch the new berserk anime.

Also mumblegaf should I b a healer. IDK who's playing what, and I hardly have enough time to play one character atm
sad.gif

D

Deleted member 77995

Unconfirmed Member
Madoka Majica
Steins:Gate
Fate/Zero
Death Note
FMA Brotherhood
Black Lagoon
I don't really watch much anime but those I greatly enjoyed

Top Bottom