• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA2 |OT15| anime only please

God Enel

NAVI IS BACK

Haven’t watched any of the games - haven’t watched dota in quiets a while but a friend told me that Navi qualified for TI and I was quite happy to hear that. I don’t even know who’s on the roster right now. There is sonneike and crystallize afaik and that’s it.

Maybe I’m gonna watch some TI games. When is it again?

And who’s currently the best team?

Manus

Haven’t watched any of the games - haven’t watched dota in quiets a while but a friend told me that Navi qualified for TI and I was quite happy to hear that. I don’t even know who’s on the roster right now. There is sonneike and crystallize afaik and that’s it.

Maybe I’m gonna watch some TI games. When is it again?

And who’s currently the best team?

Pretty sure it's in August. I would say some of the best teams are Liquid, OG, VG.

Rooting for Vp. I'm glad they managed to scrap upper bracket over fnatic. PSG will be hard as fuck though. Liquid getting dq in first round lower bracket would be insane.

OG is looking pretty strong. I would love to see the first repeat in TI. and that game when they play Techie was hilarious. that Secret vs EG match was pretty exciting to watch. too bad Secret choked.

edit: just thought of something. are they gona have another match of human vs AI this year?

Last edited:
I'm hoping for OG but I think Liquid probably have a better chance. the lower bracket final was tight thou. Liquid really tilted LGD there in game 2 to come back like that. wonder how empty the arena will be now that no Chinese team will be in the final thou XD

lmao what I swing for OG. Rooting for them. Disappointed in VP they dropped the ball so hard it's insane, hopefuly there won't be any roster changes.

Last edited:
Top Bottom