• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Age: Inquisition Review Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

bbd23

Yea, finished editing everything, think I'll put it up. Give me an hour or two, I'm out of the house at the moment.

Also please wait before posting, OT requires two posts :p

chansub-global-emoticon-3a624954918104fe-19x27.png

Yea, finished editing everything, think I'll put it up. Give me an hour or two, I'm out of the house at the moment.

Also please wait before posting, OT requires two posts :p

Haha, would hate to be the sore thumb who makes a reactionary post.

I'm so hyped to read your OT, especially the summary!!

Kimaka

To those that beat Dragon Age 2. I beat Origins (but not awakening) and passed on DA2 for obvious reasons. There a good place I can go to catch up with the story? I'll hate to feel like I'm missing out on a lot in Inquisition.

You can use the Keep. It will give you a summary of events and allow you to choose what happened through a playable narration.

Bessy67

Man I can't believe I just spent 30 minutes of my trial exploring the very first fort area.
That's why I ended up playing multiplayer for a good portion of my trial. I like to go slow and explore everything in games like this and I felt that would be an inefficient usage of my limited time. So I played multiplayer to get a feel for the archer, sword and board warrior and mage.

To those that beat Dragon Age 2. I beat Origins (but not awakening) and passed on DA2 for obvious reasons. There a good place I can go to catch up with the story? I'll hate to feel like I'm missing out on a lot in Inquisition.

The Keep can help you.
You can also find useful information & lore from this topic.

NIN90

Any Europeans manage to preload without keeping the VPN running? It just stops downloading when I disconnect the VPN. Don't remember it doing that back then with BF4.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom