• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball: Xenoverse |OT| Yes, They're Still Making These

patchday

hehe Captain Ginyu is a funny trainer.

Did notice one thing when I was finishing up Trunks a few weeks ago. My majin was wearing the complete Majin buu set and Trunks started going on bout how crazy majin buu was. something like that.

Still missed the reaction I got from Frieza when I was wearing the full Bardock outfit.

patchday

Something like, "You dare to wear the outfit of that saiyan that defied me until the very end. you have quite the since of humor!"

Philtastic

I still want to come back to this game but, between GTA V and Witcher 3 next week, I don't know when that will happen. I still haven't played DLC 2 and anything else released after that!

Shauni

Was going to wait for this to hit $30 or for a GOTY/Ultimate/Whatever edition with the season pass content, but I've had a real Dragonball inch with this DBZ revival that's currently going on, and they had it on Wal-Mart's site for $48, which I thought wasn't too terrible of a price in the end considering that it's not been out very long. It'll be the first DBZ game I've bought or played since the PS2 ones. Sounds like most of you have been enjoying it from what I've read here.

Finally got Gogeta's full outfit. Got all of the pieces I needed within an hour today, whereas any other time, I'd only get pants. I think I'm ready to maybe try farming for Vegito's outfit now along with getting the last few Ultimates/Supers I need.

Shauni

Enjoying it so far, but wow, I don't know if I'm doing something wrong or not but so far this game is insanely hard. The first mission with Raditz wasn't too bad, but the second main mission where you have to kill 20 Saibamen, and then Nappa, and then Nappa again with full health then Vegeta with no health boosts in-between. Have to say that all threw me off guard, don't recall previous DBZ games being nearly that hard.

Philtastic

Enjoying it so far, but wow, I don't know if I'm doing something wrong or not but so far this game is insanely hard. The first mission with Raditz wasn't too bad, but the second main mission where you have to kill 20 Saibamen, and then Nappa, and then Nappa again with full health then Vegeta with no health boosts in-between. Have to say that all threw me off guard, don't recall previous DBZ games being nearly that hard.

The key thing is pacing yourself through the battles at the beginning when you don't have many stamina (green) bars. You can't just keep going in wailing away because you'll eventually get hit and comboed to hell over and over. If you can, always wait until you have at least 2 bars of stamina for a vanish before engaging the enemy. You can pace yourself by finishing a combo, launching the enemy, and then not pursuing the enemy to give yourself some time for your stamina to recharge rather than dashing in (which uses stamina) to continue the fight.

Another key thing is using the back attack to interrupt an enemy's vanish. This prevents you from getting into a stamina draining match where you combo the enemy, he vanishes behind you and starts comboing you, you vanish and repeat until one of you runs out of stamina. Successfully pulling off a back attack puts you ahead in the stamina war: in fact, that's what melee battles are all about where the person who runs out of stamina will probably lose or take heavy damage.

Against multiple opponents, you need to be especially patient and pick your moments to engage since it's very easy to get interrupted. I highly recommend using throws or instant launch attacks (I can't remember the buttons at this point) to basically CC (crowd control) one of the opponents out of the fight momentarily to give you a window to combo the other enemy uninterrupted.

To optimize your damage, you need to learn what the melee combos do (launch at the end? What direction does it launch? Sets up for another combo? Does it include a teleport which might help with positioning?) and make up your own combinations which might include melee combos followed with supers or even ultimates. For example, you can easily combine a melee combo that launches with Kamehameha, Galick Gun, or the ultimate Full Power Energy Blast Volley (this ultimate only works well if it's part of a melee combo. Without a combo, it fires the blasts in random directions but, if following a combo, all of the blasts home in on your target. On that note, I should mention that every move has its eccentricities which you need to figure out).

This is a really good video that shows the basics and starts introducing more advanced combos:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GctOnMdKYDY

For managing 1 vs. many fights, here's a video that I recorded that involves 1 vs. 2 and 1 vs. 3 fights:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QWKQehpajjA

And here's video where I was trying out a combo that I had put together which strings together a melee combo and two supers which you can chain together indefinitely if the enemy doesn't vanish or escape move out of it. I get to fully pull it off on Piccolo who basically loses 3/4 of his life to it:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3vfYIK9JtyU

The problem is likely a level difference between your fighter and the opponent. Use your scouter to check an enemy's level. For straight-up story missions, they'll ramp up a bit at specific intervals, especially during the Ginyu/Frieza sagas. If you're too low level or simply lacking in enough raw strength, try completing some Parallel Quests, getting new abilities and levels.

Pro tip: there's a couple parallel quests in the 50's that are very easy to complete, yet give crazy rewards for low-level characters. One's a dragonball collection quest, and the other is Great Ape Festival.

As in all Dragon Ball lore, training solves any problem.

FDC1

Pfff, 10 fights without getting the first dragon ball of my 5th streak, it was a lot easier for me before the patch.

Shauni

A few more thoughts after playing a little more: I enjoy the mechanics of the game and idea behind the story, but I have to say that I'm really not a fan of the grindy like nature. I read that it had a lot of MMO-esque decision choices like that, so I knew it was there, but it can be pretty annoying to deal with.

Getting the Dragon Balls is probably the worst, though. I finally looked up how to do it, and just rolled my eyes. What a dumb way to go about that.

The problem is likely a level difference between your fighter and the opponent. Use your scouter to check an enemy's level. For straight-up story missions, they'll ramp up a bit at specific intervals, especially during the Ginyu/Frieza sagas. If you're too low level or simply lacking in enough raw strength, try completing some Parallel Quests, getting new abilities and levels.

Pro tip: there's a couple parallel quests in the 50's that are very easy to complete, yet give crazy rewards for low-level characters. One's a dragonball collection quest, and the other is Great Ape Festival.

As in all Dragon Ball lore, training solves any problem.

Yeah, the thought occurred to me not long after posting and that was part of the problem. Vegeta and Nappa were like level 10 and I was 4 or something. I did do some PQs and cleared it without much trouble. I still don't care much for the sections where the action breaks and then you have to fight a character again where their health is full and your's doesn't recover any. But that's just me not being a fan of artificial difficulty in that manner.

Also do you mean PQs in the 50s as in the number of said PQ? I only have up to 12, is there a way to unlock some of those earlier or are you talking more about for the future?

The key thing is pacing yourself through the battles at the beginning when you don't have many stamina (green) bars. You can't just keep going in wailing away because you'll eventually get hit and comboed to hell over and over. If you can, always wait until you have at least 2 bars of stamina for a vanish before engaging the enemy. You can pace yourself by finishing a combo, launching the enemy, and then not pursuing the enemy to give yourself some time for your stamina to recharge rather than dashing in (which uses stamina) to continue the fight.

Another key thing is using the back attack to interrupt an enemy's vanish. This prevents you from getting into a stamina draining match where you combo the enemy, he vanishes behind you and starts comboing you, you vanish and repeat until one of you runs out of stamina. Successfully pulling off a back attack puts you ahead in the stamina war: in fact, that's what melee battles are all about where the person who runs out of stamina will probably lose or take heavy damage.

Against multiple opponents, you need to be especially patient and pick your moments to engage since it's very easy to get interrupted. I highly recommend using throws or instant launch attacks (I can't remember the buttons at this point) to basically CC (crowd control) one of the opponents out of the fight momentarily to give you a window to combo the other enemy uninterrupted.

To optimize your damage, you need to learn what the melee combos do (launch at the end? What direction does it launch? Sets up for another combo? Does it include a teleport which might help with positioning?) and make up your own combinations which might include melee combos followed with supers or even ultimates. For example, you can easily combine a melee combo that launches with Kamehameha, Galick Gun, or the ultimate Full Power Energy Blast Volley (this ultimate only works well if it's part of a melee combo. Without a combo, it fires the blasts in random directions but, if following a combo, all of the blasts home in on your target. On that note, I should mention that every move has its eccentricities which you need to figure out).

This is a really good video that shows the basics and starts introducing more advanced combos:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GctOnMdKYDY

For managing 1 vs. many fights, here's a video that I recorded that involves 1 vs. 2 and 1 vs. 3 fights:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QWKQehpajjA

And here's video where I was trying out a combo that I had put together which strings together a melee combo and two supers which you can chain together indefinitely if the enemy doesn't vanish or escape move out of it. I get to fully pull it off on Piccolo who basically loses 3/4 of his life to it:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3vfYIK9JtyU

Thanks for the tips. Seems a bit too complicated for me overall lol, but I'll keep all this in mind.

Philtastic

Big Bang Attack and Racoom's mouth ki blast move are both super strong for 100 ki use, bit too good maybe.
I found Big Bang difficult to combine with anything due to its wind up time. For a horizontal launch melee combo,
because it takes slightly longer than most beam attacks, usually the enemy would be in their invincibility frames while recovering when the attack hits if you use Big Bang right after finishing the melee combo. I usually had to wait one second after finishing the combo before using Big Bang to make sure that it hit just after the enemy had recovered and was no longer invincible. This has the downside of the enemy possibly blocking it. You might be able to use it directly after a downward launch since the enemy tends to bounce off the ground which lengthens the windows for hitting them before they recover. I suppose you could use it as an interrupt to your melee combos: I haven't tried that so that might be a consistently effective use for Big Bang. Good damage ability that tracks the target to a large extent.

I found Racoome's Mouth Blast terrible because of the long wind up and it doesn't track at all, thus, if the enemy even moves a bit sideways or vertically, you'll miss. If it hits, however, it does relatively huge damage but that's a big if.

patchday

A few more thoughts after playing a little more: I enjoy the mechanics of the game and idea behind the story, but I have to say that I'm really not a fan of the grindy like nature. I read that it had a lot of MMO-esque decision choices like that, so I knew it was there, but it can be pretty annoying to deal with.

Getting the Dragon Balls is probably the worst, though. I finally looked up how to do it, and just rolled my eyes. What a dumb way to go about that.

Yeah the game suffers due to the crazy grinding. Problem was the press really didn't catch on to that because they mostly focused on the story. Otherwise maybe the devs would've addressed it

This is what pushed me away from the game.

Yeah gathering dragon balls is a real pain.

Waiting on dlc 3. Might get back on the treadmill again. By then I'll be refreshed. Unfortunately I'm sure the PQs will be full of those cutscenes and that'll piss me off again.

I still got beyond my money's worth and would bang again for a cheaper price on PC

Also do you mean PQs in the 50s as in the number of said PQ? I only have up to 12, is there a way to unlock some of those earlier or are you talking more about for the future?

PQ's in the fifties. It's more for new characters once you've completed the story. I suppose I should have mentioned that... my bad. But anyways, once the story is complete and new character slots unlock those PQs are very efficient ways to reach the level 30 or so in short order.

And regarding dragonball collection, if you ever need to get to one that appears to be clipped out of the world, just blast the wall in your way. It will reveal the path you seek.

There's a lot of weird oversights or design decisions, but the core strength of DBXV's design makes it shine in spite of these problems. Annoying grinding, painful RNG, and awkward design decisions pale in comparison to Xenoverse's radiant whole.

I found Big Bang difficult to combine with anything due to its wind up time. For a horizontal launch melee combo,
because it takes slightly longer than most beam attacks, usually the enemy would be in their invincibility frames while recovering when the attack hits if you use Big Bang right after finishing the melee combo. I usually had to wait one second after finishing the combo before using Big Bang to make sure that it hit just after the enemy had recovered and was no longer invincible. This has the downside of the enemy possibly blocking it. You might be able to use it directly after a downward launch since the enemy tends to bounce off the ground which lengthens the windows for hitting them before they recover. I suppose you could use it as an interrupt to your melee combos: I haven't tried that so that might be a consistently effective use for Big Bang. Good damage ability that tracks the target to a large extent.

I found Racoome's Mouth Blast terrible because of the long wind up and it doesn't track at all, thus, if the enemy even moves a bit sideways or vertically, you'll miss. If it hits, however, it does relatively huge damage but that's a big if.

My main char is a namakian but lately I have had a lot more fun playing as a human, their melee range is less but their punch and kick strings are a lot nicer for Ki blast combos, big bang works best if you dash in and do the teleport punch combo and finish with a big bang, it does damage while you charge it if they fly into it before it's shot so you do a good stack of damage, maybe not as good in PVP not tried it there.

Racooms can whiff easily I agree but I find it good to use when someone is fighting against another or to fire it when the enemy is already being hit by a beam.

Shauni

And regarding dragonball collection, if you ever need to get to one that appears to be clipped out of the world, just blast the wall in your way. It will reveal the path you seek.

Not sure what you mean here. Is there a way to get the Dragon Balls without fighting the Time Patrollers?

There's a lot of weird oversights or design decisions, but the core strength of DBXV's design makes it shine in spite of these problems. Annoying grinding, painful RNG, and awkward design decisions pale in comparison to Xenoverse's radiant whole.

Yeah, I enjoy the game, but some of the design choices really frustrate me. Like I've played through the PQ where you fight Super Saiyan Goku with Frieza like five times trying to get the Super Saiyan skill and not got jack. I just don't like grindy bullshit like that in games. It'd be one thing if there was some weird requirement to get it and all, but since it's just random from what I can tell it means it's a shitshot.

And from what I've read it seems like it might even be random when your master teaches you new stuff? Like lol, what the fuck? That seems like such horrible design to me.

patchday

Not sure what you mean here. Is there a way to get the Dragon Balls without fighting the Time Patrollers?

Unfortunately no. Besides the devs giving us the dragonballs but that's over

Yeah, I enjoy the game, but some of the design choices really frustrate me. Like I've played through the PQ where you fight Super Saiyan Goku with Frieza like five times trying to get the Super Saiyan skill and not got jack. I just don't like grindy bullshit like that in games. It'd be one thing if there was some weird requirement to get it and all, but since it's just random from what I can tell it means it's a shitshot.

And from what I've read it seems like it might even be random when your master teaches you new stuff? Like lol, what the fuck? That seems like such horrible design to me.

Yeah the mentor appearances is controlled by RNG as well. And sometimes they ask you to bring them an item controlled by RNG (Vegetta and Gohan/Videl).

Shauni

I don't see the logic behind making something like that random. I wonder, too, does getting the Ultimate Finish in a PQ affect what you get in any way? Because if I can not fight Super Saiyan Goku in that PQ and still get the Super Saiyan Skill, that would speed the process up.

patchday

I never farmed Super Saiyan skill myself since after you get further into the story, it appears in the shop (plus my first character was a Frieza). There's basically a process to unlock everything. Its usually RNG on top of RNG. But I don't think the ultimate finish helps. What I mean by RNG + RNG:

Some skills are linked to a Z fighter that might not appear during the PQ. Some PQs you can tell you're not going to get a shot so you can reset them and try again. Such as farming time patrollers. If the patroller does not appear, you reset the PQ

Shauni

I never farmed Super Saiyan skill myself since after you get further into the story, it appears in the shop (plus my first character was a Frieza). There's basically a process to unlock everything. Its usually RNG on top of RNG. But I don't think the ultimate finish helps. What I mean by RNG + RNG:

Some skills are linked to a Z fighter that might not appear during the PQ. Some PQs you can tell you're not going to get a shot so you can reset them and try again. Such as farming time patrollers. If the patroller does not appear, you reset the PQ

Oh yeah? Well, I'll just do that then. The PQ I'm grinding takes too long if you go all the way to fighting Super Saiyan Goku. If it'll just come up eventually on the shop I can wait. I don't guess there's a point in time where everything becomes available at the shop is there? Feels like that'd be too good to be true.

patchday

Oh yeah? Well, I'll just do that then. The PQ I'm grinding takes too long if you go all the way to fighting Super Saiyan Goku. If it'll just come up eventually on the shop I can wait. I don't guess there's a point in time where everything becomes available at the shop is there? Feels like that'd be too good to be true.

Unfortunately that is too good to be true :(

I should boot up the game and just do more pvp stuff. That was really fun. got distracted with MK X though which consumes all my spare time learning the combos and doing KOTHs

I deleted my saiyan character the other night but my super saiyan skill was not returned to me when I made a new saiyan, I hope that's just me overlooking it and not having lost it forever, it's not for sale again and the game says I already found it in the mission.

The character I had it on had it equipted when deleted.

And honestly I think I may have lost some costume stuff too but you can get them as many times as you like.

Shauni

Yeah, the grind is really getting to me. Trying to get a Z-Soul for Vegeta as part of a quest and went through the PQ for it 10 times, ultimate finish each time, and it still didn't drop, getting really, really annoying. It's like I love half of this game, but the other half I'm getting fed up with really quickly. It's been a long time, but I don't recall the other DBZ games back in the day being such a chore to unlock stuff like this, so I'm not sure why they decided to bring in all this MMO grindfest shit. This game would be nearly perfect if it wasn't for that junk.

Anyway, last comment on me on that particular subject. Bitched enough about it, I guess.

I kind of hate and love the RNG system. On hand hand, it's tedious, and having RNG on top of RNG (though this was changed from how bad it was at launch, jesus christ) makes that even worse, and when I grind/farm for an hour and still not get the skill/Z-Soul/Dragonball I want, I get discouraged and just leave the game.

At the same time though, it's what's keeping me playing the game. I love the idea of getting attacks for my custom characters this way, and I love that it isn't entirely easy (I don't like that it's random, though) This is the most I've ever invested into a singleplayer campaign in a DBZ game. I haven't even touched online yet, and that's a metagame in and of itself. And though I acknowledge that it stands contrary to my first point, it feels really fucking good when after hours/days/weeks, I finally get that one attack I've been wanting to get for the longest.

If this ever got a sequel, I think having fixed drop rates would be the best idea. This being a fun Dragonball Z game is probably the only reason I'm even tolerating the RNG system as is.

QFNS

Unconfirmed Member
The solution should have been to have the drop list only give you a random item each time until you have gotten 1 of each. Don't give dupes, until all items have been obtained from that PQ or w/e.

That way there can be some grinding (I'm making an assumption that they grinding is intentional design here), but it isn't possible to be infinitely trolled by the RNG. It will pad out the game length (which I think was their goal), and not make people hate their lives.

Still a bunch of fun, but man that grind can be brutal.

patchday

They could even allow the player to buy the desired item for a price. Instead, they said screw everyone and made it a tedious grind. I thought I was buying a fighting game :(

Was so happy to not see any crappy RNG in MK X I forked over for season pass pretty quickly. With this game, I'm super hesitant to pay for dlcs cause I'm not a big fan of RNG.

I don't mind grinding but it needed to be a fixed grind like mentioned above. It's frustrating getting the same pair of boots over and over

Shauni

The solution should have been to have the drop list only give you a random item each time until you have gotten 1 of each. Don't give dupes, until all items have been obtained from that PQ or w/e.

That way there can be some grinding (I'm making an assumption that they grinding is intentional design here), but it isn't possible to be infinitely trolled by the RNG. It will pad out the game length (which I think was their goal), and not make people hate their lives.

Still a bunch of fun, but man that grind can be brutal.

Pretty much, yeah, that's basically how I would've preferred it be handled. I would have liked the master stuff not to be random, either. That should've followed some type of natural progression. I mean, hell, it took me like 25 levels to complete Krillian, but in less than a third of the time I just completed the third Vegeta one. What kind of sense does that make? Hell, I should be able to just look at Krillian and master that fucker, come on now.

But yeah, I have a lot of fun with the gameplay. It can just be really frustrating when just a few tweaks could've been made to make it perfect, or near. Just a few tweaks, that's all it would've needed and this could have been all that and a bag of senzu beans

They could even allow the player to buy the desired item for a price. Instead, they said screw everyone and made it a tedious grind. I thought I was buying a fighting game :(

Was so happy to not see any crappy RNG in MK X I forked over for season pass pretty quickly. With this game, I'm super hesitant to pay for dlcs cause I'm not a big fan of RNG.

I don't mind grinding but it needed to be a fixed grind like mentioned above. It's frustrating getting the same pair of boots over and over

Despite my grievances with the grindy nature, I'm still considering getting the season pass. I actually like GT decently, so playing through all that stuff could be fun. Probably wait for a sale down the road, though.

Shauni

Nah, I don't regret it. The gameplay is so solid and overall it captures the series really well. It just some of the non-gameplay mechanics make me wanna go Super Saiyan and blast them with a X100 Kamehameha

Shauni

it's like super saiyan but slightly different, I still need it too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xmMHjF0-zV8

In short super vegeta makes ki blasts a little stronger then the minor boost you get from super saiyan, but super saiyan has a tiny edge on better melee damage.

Both are rather terrible as amps, SS is best used to spam ki moves.

Ah, I see. Where I'm more Ki blast focused so I guess I should be focusing on trying to get that then, especially since regular Super Saiyan goes up on the shop at some point. The PQ to get it to drop isn't nearly as big a pain in the ass to finish either despite having twice as many people lol.

Also, when do you use Super Saiyan Goku and Vegeta? Just curious, I figured I'd get at least SS Goku after Frieza, but I still don't have him even after just finishing the Cell Saga. It's weird unlock SS2 Gohan before those two to me.

I-hate-u

I have a question for Japanese audio-gaf, is it just me, or Cell's seiyuu, Norio Wakamoto, sounds really mellow/soft spoken in this game. I loved his performance in DBZ. I am disappointed a little.

patchday

made a play for PQ 54 -- 100x BK again (3 tries). Didn't get jack but---

To spice things up I used the normal Z fighters (not my CAC).

saw something I never noticed before that was cool. Using Goku-- I used 'super dragon fist'. Anytime I punched Gotenks it did this cool camera cut. Check it out. Meant to take a screenshot but forgot

Shauni

Am curious, did anyone find the difficulty spike from 3 star PQs to 4 star pretty steep. I was doing pretty well to my respective levels with 1-3 stars, but 4 is pretty tough. My allies get knocked out faster and the AI seems a lot more aggressive in general. Might have rushed forward in the story a bit.

The PQ to get it to drop isn't nearly as big a pain in the ass to finish either despite having twice as many people lol.

You kinda have to go out of your way to make certain events in that PQ trigger in order to get a shot at maybe having it drop, and that's where the frustration in obtaining it lies.

Shauni

You kinda have to go out of your way to make certain events in that PQ trigger in order to get a shot at maybe having it drop, and that's where the frustration in obtaining it lies.

Yeah, definitely more complicated than the Super Saiyan Goku one, butI it's easier in the end, I think. No matter who I chose, it takes forever to finally beat Goku, and then of course you have to make sure Frieza lives the whole time, which can be hit or miss.

With the Super Vegeta one, yeah, there's a lot of steps, but none of them are too hard. Beating Frieza's henchman in under 3 minutes is simple, getting Krillian to die is pretty easily if you just stay back since Krillian sucks ass, and then keeping Vegeta alive is pretty easy. And beating SS Vegeta doesn't take like half an hour.

Shauni

The huge difficulty spike in-between 3-star and 4-star PQs is giving me a lot of trouble. There's two of them I can't even clear, and the ultimate finishers are pretty much impossible so I can't get above C rank on the others. This game is really frustrating. Every time I grit my teeth and accept a bad piece of design to enjoy the gameplay another one pops up. Starting to wear me down honestly.

Scirrocco

The huge difficulty spike in-between 3-star and 4-star PQs is giving me a lot of trouble. There's two of them I can't even clear, and the ultimate finishers are pretty much impossible so I can't get above C rank on the others. This game is really frustrating. Every time I grit my teeth and accept a bad piece of design to enjoy the gameplay another one pops up. Starting to wear me down honestly.

Can you do them online? Make a room if no ones doing it, you'll usually get people to join.

If not, just take a break for a while, and play something else.

I agree, though, this game really makes it difficult to love it.

Shauni

Can you do them online? Make a room if no ones doing it, you'll usually get people to join.

If not, just take a break for a while, and play something else.

I agree, though, this game really makes it difficult to love it.

I don't have Gold. But yeah, I think maybe it might be time for a break. Which is a shame, I would really like to at least continue the story, but I don't really want to do much more grinding at the moment.

patchday

I was thinking they really messed up with the signature Z fighters. Some characters don't have any alternate movesets while Goku has a huge selection! I think it was Gogeta that had like no alternate movesets. It's a minor gripe but would add more depth.

Oh btw Shauni, its a shame you don't have Gold. I always play PQs online usually. Even though we never talk to each other its refreshing to see the outfits, etc

I was thinking they really messed up with the signature Z fighters. Some characters don't have any alternate movesets while Goku has a huge selection! I think it was Gogeta that had like no alternate movesets. It's a minor gripe but would add more depth.

Oh btw Shauni, its a shame you don't have Gold. I always play PQs online usually. Even though we never talk to each other its refreshing to see the outfits, etc

Not only that but they put some of the most useless attacks on Gogeta. I mean, Bluff Kamehameha? Seriously?

Shauni

Well I plan to get Gold again for BLOPS III, so I may get it earlier. I didn't mind playing with AIs much up until 4-star. It seems at that point they just become pointless.

It seems that deleting my female saiyan also messed up anything she had in use at the time :/ I can now confirm it buggered up my inventory.

One of the lower garments she was wearing is still in my inventory but the game doesn't have any model data for it so using it is like taking clothing off.

Super saiyan has vanished too, can't buy it again and can't earn it again either.

i'm kind of bummed out because when I do get around to making a saiyan again I now can't go super.

Top Bottom