• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Quest Heroes |Import OT| - Warriors worth a thousand slimes

raven777

Great OT!

I wonder what time on the 25th will we be able to download the game for Metal Slime buyers.

I bought Korean version so I hope Korean store updates at the same time as JP store.

Kyoufu

Great OT!

I wonder what time on the 25th will we be able to download the game for Metal Slime buyers.

I bought Korean version so I hope Korean store updates at the same time as JP store.

I'm hoping midnight JST so in like 4 hours or so. It would be silly if they update it way later and expect people to download it during their early day too.

Chairhome

So if I am importing the physical copy, I should make a jp account for the free dlc? I have an Asian account, but I know that's different

Hasemo

(;・∀・)ハッ?
So if I am importing the physical copy, I should make a jp account for the free dlc? I have an Asian account, but I know that's different
Yeah, it's the only way to get it.
Since everybody cares about reviews, Famitsu in particular, they gave this 35/40.
As much as no one ever cares about those, the actual breakdown is unusual, if nothing else -> 7/10/9/9

Parakeetman

No one wants a throne you've been sitting on!
Yeah, it's the only way to get it.

As much as no one ever cares about those, the actual breakdown is unusual, if nothing else -> 7/10/9/9

my guess is the 7 is from the usual suspect. forgot what his name is but its usually the same guy

mao2

my guess is the 7 is from the usual suspect. forgot what his name is but its usually the same guy
Apparently the reviewer who gave the 7 is Bunbunmaru (ブンブン丸). He recently reviewed Samurai Warriors 4-II and gave it a 9.

Parakeetman

Apparently the reviewer who gave the 7 is Bunbunmaru (ブンブン丸). He recently reviewed Samurai Warriors 4-II and gave it a 9.

oh interesting its not that one guy that usually gives low scores then. im surprised bunbunmaru is still there dude has been with famitsu for a long ass time.

Apenheul

It would be great if the post-launch support mirrors that of Hyrule Warriors. What I wouldn't give for Debora (DQ5 remake) as a DLC character.

Parakeetman

I would prefer Alena to be Alena rather than Arena. "Meer" seems kinda weird, too. I've been going with Mare, but that's weird too. Meah looks strange. Not sure about that one.

I keep thinking "Meercat" when I saw that name lol

Ill see about fixing Alena currently. Not quite too sure what to do about Meer? Mia? Miia?

If anyone's interested, i went on Live from Playstation, and I see there are a couple streams for this running right now. Watching one at the moment.

Edit: I've heard this battle music a million times, but it still gets me when I hear it start up in a new game like this, heh.

Dragoshi1

FYI guys, dunno if it was mentioned already, but the game comes with 14 day PS+ trial for JPN, so make a JPN account, redeem the Plus code, and then you can get your weapon.

Wereroku

I wish I could preload it :( I don't understand the point of removing an option to preorder, let me give them my money now.

Probably because they didn't want to have multiple versions of the game on psn. I am sure when they release it the link will be exactly the same as the slime ps4 ones. Basically if they let everyone preload they would unlock it for everyone.

Malick[AI];153467429 said:
150 hours to stumble through not knowing Japanese.

http://petapixel.com/2015/01/14/googles-translate-app-can-now-use-camera-translate-world-real-time/

Worked pretty well when I was playing Dragon Quest VII 3DS.

Edit: for example:
W0rEGBOh.jpg

Einhandr

FYI guys, dunno if it was mentioned already, but the game comes with 14 day PS+ trial for JPN, so make a JPN account, redeem the Plus code, and then you can get your weapon.

Good looking out! I'll be sure to do this when my game comes. Though maybe I should ask, this is for physical, digital or both?

Wanchan

Probably because they didn't want to have multiple versions of the game on psn. I am sure when they release it the link will be exactly the same as the slime ps4 ones. Basically if they let everyone preload they would unlock it for everyone.

I have a JP release bundle (black PS4 + Knack), i just preordered the game on PSN digitally, so i guess everyone can preload, not only slime owners.

Weird I thought they weren't letting people preload.

I thought too, yesterday i had the "DOWNLOAD" button but when i clicked it, i received the usual "no preload error" (CE-36249-4) but it worked today...

Parakeetman

I can't find it on the store. Can someone please post a link to it?

Pre-orders have ended I do believe. And the game does not officially go live till the 26th. Tomorrow is for those who bought the metal slime PS4s. So unless you are one of those folks you might have to wait till the 26th Japan time unfortunately. D:

If you don't mind spoilers, someone is streaming on ust : http://www.ustream.tv/channel/def_ender

Thanks for posting this for others who would like to watch some live footage!

Ill be most def wanting to keep the experience as fresh as possible so am trying my best not to click on the link lol.

SnowHawk

Pre-orders have ended I do believe. And the game does not officially go live till the 26th. Tomorrow is for those who bought the metal slime PS4s. So unless you are one of those folks you might have to wait till the 26th Japan time unfortunately. D:

Thanks for posting this for others who would like to watch some live footage!

Ill be most def wanting to keep the experience as fresh as possible so am trying my best not to click on the link lol.

I am one of the people who bought the Silver Slime PS4s. Let's hope it updates at midnight.

Parakeetman

I am one of the people who bought the Silver Slime PS4s. Let's hope it updates at midnight.

If thats the case then you should have gotten a code to input right? Which would have given you the DL link?

Its just about midnight here so keep checking.

Is there any reason that why developing they just dont do the english version at the same.damn time... In a movie they have several languages... They. Dont just make the english version. And. Then u got to wait a 1yr for the french one.... This is some out dated stupid shit

Top Bottom