• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Quest Heroes |Import OT| - Warriors worth a thousand slimes

Parakeetman

No one wants a throne you've been sitting on!
It didn't mention pre-load at all. It just said you can download it and play it on the 25th. lol

Hmm D: if thats the case which would be most def fail if they meant by the usual times which would be from like 10am-12pm kinda times... In other words treating it like a normal release just a day earlier. Man I could imagine folks would be pissed if so...

Parakeetman

Nice! Looking forward to folks early impressions then. :D

I might hit the rack for a few hours then get back to work on things.

Parakeetman

Found it on my download list! Time to start downloading. YESSSS

tumblr_ncdj1hReK51tmcelco1_400.gif

Gutss

isn't he still on an MH4G break?

forgot that this was coming out. really indifferent to Musou but this looks great.

ohh my dont tell me he like monster hunter too, haha.
btw yah the game looks great, cant wait for the us release.

Dragoshi1

Whoever posted that Google Translate App being able to translate on the fly from taking pics, you're a lifesaver!

I still have to wait for Playasia to ship my copy, but I'm ready now!

Whoever posted that Google Translate App being able to translate on the fly from taking pics, you're a lifesaver!

I still have to wait for Playasia to ship my copy, but I'm ready now!

For Japanese to English you still need to select the text but it can help a lot even when its not perfect.

Dragoshi1

I'm hoping the app will help during misisons that are a lot more specific, like get a certain material or item or kill a certain monster.

I had to figure everything out myself for Monster Hunter Portable 3rd, so that app would have been great when I played through it. Although, from the stream, a lot of things seem pretty straight forward.

raven777

Does it play like a musou game? :)

last musou game was DW5 from PS2, so I can't really make fair comparison.

Basic movement and attack feels similar, but the gameplay feels different. You guard, dodge, use magics, etc. that I feel is different from musou games I played in the past.

But I don't know how musou games are these days.

SgtCobra

The lack of AA is a major disappointment as it could greatly increase the graphical fidelity of the game.
But it's a Japanese dev so you shouldn't always expect a lot in regards to graphics.

Anyway, extremely jealous of you "early" players, keep the impressions coming. Can't wait to play the game myself.

Does anybody know where I can buy this game online? (I live in mainland Europe so international shipping is a must and if it offers the game at a fair price I'd appreciate that too :p )

Cre8

You want a shot at the champ? [NG gif winner July 23]
Thanks Kyoufu for the stream, now I wants this game in the West.

raven777

The screenshots don't really do justice. The game looks gorgeous when you play it. other than AA problem I think it looks amazing. For some reason share screenshots I took looks really bad...

Suppose I was the impatient type, and wanted to get this ASAP. What's the best method for doing so? I already have a Japanese PSN account from ages ago (which I'm not sure I still remember the password to, but I'm sure I can figure it out).

Do I just need to get $60 worth of PSN cash somehow and then I can buy it?

Gloam

Is there original music in the game? I'm watching a cutscene now and can't really tell because the instrumentation sounds pretty similar to a lot of DQ music.

RangerBAD

Suppose I was the impatient type, and wanted to get this ASAP. What's the best method for doing so? I already have a Japanese PSN account from ages ago (which I'm not sure I still remember the password to, but I'm sure I can figure it out).

Do I just need to get $60 worth of PSN cash somehow and then I can buy it?

You need yen cards and then add it to your Japanese account. The game is 7800 yen + tax, I think. Can't use US dollars. Would be nice if you could convert it.

gaiages

Banned
Wow, thanks Kyoufu for the stream! This game looks incredible in motion. I really hope it comes to the West... if not, I might just have to import it and hope someone makes a menu translation guide or something. :)

Top Bottom