• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dwayne Johnson as Hercules

Status
Not open for further replies.
XstGF7l.jpg

LOL I actually didn't notice it at all until this helpful pic was posted

Maxim726X

Wut?

The Rock looks like a really buff dude you see at the gym.

Arnold looks like a fucking god. No comparison of their physiques.

Seriously. I can't even see how people can watch both videos and say that the Rock looks ANYTHING like Arnold in his prime. It isn't even close.

Yeah Rock is a overall bigger guy than Arnold; dude is just massive.

That being said Arnold didn't get to be Mr. Olympian a zillion times due to size, it's his overall physique and proportions, he wasn't the biggest, but the most well rounded; Arnold's genetics for body building was just god-tier.

nick nacc

Banned
Fast Five was wayyyyy better than Fast 6. Lets not kid ourselves, even Jingle all the Way shits on the Fast 5 from orbit. NOT EVEN TAKING INTO ACCOUNT OH LETS SEE HERE: TOTAL RECALL, TRUE LIES, PREDATOR, TERMINATORS

FTF

Fast and Furious 6 is better than every movie Arnold has ever been in combined.

Oh sure, every time I'm done watching Terminator and Terminator 2 I'm like that's good but no F&F 6...what's that yo, you want to watch Predator, fuck you! Put on Fast 6 bitch! You say True Lies I say True better go get Fast & furious 6...Conan the barbarian, Cobetter put Fast 6 in! That's a planet!

mr jones

Ethnicity is not a race!
I will go see the new Hercules.

The gifs on this page however reminds me that I need to pick up True Lies. Such a fun flick.

double jump

you haven't lived until a random little kid ask you "how do you make love".
this has the potential to be fire. really hoping they don't mess it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom