• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 2013 Schedule

5.5 hours to MS, 14 hours to Sony, 27 hours to Nintendo, 31 hours to MGS5

Get hyped!!!!!

Done and done. I'm going to study until the MS conference. Then from the MS conference until Sony. Let's hope I follow through with it.

Anyone from Europe checking the Sony conference? It's starts at 3AM here in Belgium.

Yes Boss!

MS hitting right at my (extended) lunch hour today! Then sony tonight. Anticipation killing me!

Then I wake up to Nintendo news tomorrow...yay!

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Working from home has some major perks. Mainly being that I can turn on Spike Tv for the Microsoft conference in a few hours. Probably going to order a pizza for lunch and pig out while I watch the drama unfold. Good or bad, this place is going to go nuts.

Actually, I don't know how much work I'll get done. I know after the Microsoft conference I'll be jumping into the EA and Ubisoft ones. I imagine they each have to have at least one next gen surprise title.

Casimir

Unconfirmed Member
5.5 hours to MS, 14 hours to Sony, 27 hours to Nintendo, 31 hours to MGS5

Get hyped!!!!!

Have you read CBOAT's last thread? Hype isn't the word I would use to describe the MS portion.

Edit:

NVM, Just saw the last part. I'm back on the hype train.

I'll probably only watch the Xbox presser up until Tim Cook's keynote starts. I'm much more interested in iOS 7 than I am Xbone.

effzee

No SONY conference coverage on Spike today? Checking my guide and they have the XBOX 1 event, a post show, the EA show, and then nothing for the rest of the day.

Also no coverage for Nintendo's direct tomorrow? Makes sense I guess because the press reaction will be mostly in print.

Sober

No IRC? But what happens when GAF goes down? Where do I direct the megatons?

I literally could not really get much sleep last night for some reason, probably too excited for today.

rakhir

So should i set my alarm clock to wake me in the middle of the night for the Sony conference?
I don't know if it would be worth it.

Normally i wouldn't even think about it, since i couldn't care less for PS3, but now it's more interesting for me then anything else.

Ydahs

Wait, Microsoft's conference is at 2:30AM AEST? For some reason I thought it was at 12AM.

I've only had 3 hours of sleep in the past 36 hours, but I have nothing on tomorrow so I'll probably just stay up.

So should i set my alarm clock to wake me in the middle of the night for the Sony conference?
I don't know if it would be worth it.

Normally i wouldn't even think about it, since i couldn't care less for PS3, but now it's more interesting for me then anything else.

I just woke up from my afternoon power nap. Feeling super fresh now.

Join us fellow European power nappers and haul through tonight from 7pm to 7 am. ;)

Banned
I have lunch break from 12:30-1 so I can catch half of microsofts conference. Sony is 9pm which is perfect for me.

Tuesday Nintendo is too early. Never able to catch Nintendo's :(

zakislam

Anyone know if Microsoft will be streaming on their YouTube page? Xbox.com stream for the Xbox One reveal sucked for me.

Dang. I thought the WiiU one was going to be Wednesday evening. It IS the press-only one, right? Was waiting to set up an appointment.

kanuuna

Is there any way to hide that chat on the GT stream? Scaling the window doesn't work for me at least, since the player scales with it and the chat.
I'd really love to avoid any spoilers - for anything.

EDIT: Nevermind, you can switch that window to showing some kind of social network scoring board for titles shown.

Cornbread78

So when is the EA thread popping up.. Everyone better be ready with their torches and pitchforks....

pitchforks-and-torches.jpg

smr00

Banned
Is gametrailers broken? I have restarted my PC and refreshed it like 12 times and it's been broke since the end of the MS conference.

Guess i am stuck with either spike on my tv or ign.

Tizoc

Sorry for asking this but I can't view the image in the first post and my work net isn't allowing me to view the sites that have the schedule. I just want to know what companies will be showcasing their titles today?
EDIT: Ah wait Nintendo is today right, along with Square Enix? Who else is today?

Top Bottom