• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 2013 Schedule

Volotaire

Big applause for Clipper for the awesome diagrams!

tumblr_lm69us3PI81qcoifc.gif

Jedi2016

Still trying to figure out how my schedule's going to work out. I should be home around 3:30CST, which is well after the MS conference but during the EA conference.

I think the best bet will be to skip the conferences at first, get some chow ready, catch the Ubi conference live at 5PM, one hour.. Then watch the MS conference replay, which should take me until around 7:30 or so.. just in time for the Sony conference at 8PM.

And then I guess catch the highlights of the EA conference after that.. I don't really give a shit about sports or Battlefield, not sure if they've got anything else worth seeing.

Jawmuncher

So GAF any idea what I should do about Capcom and Konami announcements if I'm trying to stay spoiler free?

Was going to watch all the conferences but if something from those two gets announced in between I'd like to know ASAP.

Kazerei

Banned
I can't believe this is happening tomorrow. I'm so excited I don't think I'll be able to sleep. I'll just play Animal Crossing all night.

Jawmuncher

Where will most of you be watching? Is there an IRC style chat we can participate in while viewing various streams?

GT will be where most are at.
As for chat usually the forums themselves in the conference topic is where everyone will be at. No IRC if I recall

Yagharek

I think CBOAT just convinced me not to get up at 2am for the MS conference.

Do it for the reactions if nothing else.

Anyway, I have back to back 12hr shifts the next two days, so no live watching for me. Tuesday evening will be MS/Sony/EA/Ubi catchup. Wednesday evening will be all Nintendo catchup.

Dead Man

Do it for the reactions if nothing else.

Anyway, I have back to back 12hr shifts the next two days, so no live watching for me. Tuesday evening will be MS/Sony/EA/Ubi catchup. Wednesday evening will be all Nintendo catchup.

Damn, back to back 12 hour shifts? Hope you are getting paid. I got up for the Canada GP and didn't make it, and I love F1. Making it through the MS conference seems like a lost cause. Might give it a try though, I don't have to work until 4pm anyway.

Yagharek

Just 12hr day shifts, not 24hrs straight.

I think the best thing is pick one or two interesting conferences to watch live, then revisit the others. Sony conference should be well worthwhile to watch seeing as it has the most unknowns to be unveiled.

Dead Man

Just 12hr day shifts, not 24hrs straight.

I think the best thing is pick one or two interesting conferences to watch live, then revisit the others. Sony conference should be well worthwhile to watch seeing as it has the most unknowns to be unveiled.

Ah, still crap, but less crap. Long days. Yeah, the Sony one is the only one I really want to watch, just to see if they screw the pooch with DRM/used stuff as well.

Grassy

Staying up all night until the MS conference with a few beers. Then back to bed for a few hours and up for the Sony conference at 11am. Four day long weekend, fuck yes!

Rengoku

Blah, I'm out of the country for this and timezone math makes my brain hurt, lol.
What's the conference timezone conversions for UTC+03:00?

Can anyone recommend a few twitter feeds that will be stripping the hyperbole out of the events and just tweeting the salient facts? I don't feel like jacking in to the marketing spiel.

relaxor

what?
I didn't even initiate the trade to get off work tomorrow, guess the other guy needs the money. Fine by me! Can't wait to watch the tbone coverage in the morning.

Thanks for the schedule post.

Yaska

Blah, I'm out of the country for this and timezone math makes my brain hurt, lol.
What's the conference timezone conversions for UTC+03:00?

Check the EEST times for that zone ( Helsinki ones)

So Microsoft 19:30 GMT +3, EA 23:00, Ubisoft 01:00 (tuesday) Sony 04:00 (tuesday) and Nintendo 17:00 (tuesday)

Top Bottom