• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 2013 Schedule

Clipper

The color codes between the two images in the OP should be consistent for easy reference. Maybe I could whip something up.

You know, this had been bothering me too. I'm not going to update the original link (as it's impossible to keep naming consistent between updates on Photobucket any more), so here's a new one if people want matching colours:

Nirolak, you might as well replace the one in the op with this. And perhaps correct the spelling of my name too ;).

Theorymon

Just a small correction, but this thread on the Pokémon thing gave me the impression that it wasn't a direct, but more of a live pannel / round table Q&A sort of presentation. This means that there wouldn't be any stream for the Pokémon presentation, so you'd have to rely on stuff like liveblogs.

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
You know, this had been bothering me too. I'm not going to update the original link (as it's impossible to keep naming consistent between updates on Photobucket any more), so here's a new one if people want matching colours:

Nirolak, you might as well replace the one in the op with this. And perhaps correct the spelling of my name too ;).

Haha my bad.

Sorry I was updating a lot of threads at the time and typing too fast.

raphanum

I is confused. From what I can gather, Sony either has a 1 hour conference from 11am to 12am or the Sony and Nintendo conferences overlap? Could anybody clarify this for me, please?

NB: I'm going by Melbourne, AU time.

Basch

Just got an internship last week. Kind of excited about it, but I start this Monday. I'll miss all but Sony's. sad face

So I guess I'll DVR Microsoft's when I get home, then watch Sony, and afterwards catch-up on EA and Ubi.

Å

Åesop

Unconfirmed Member
Do we have some info about a Konami/ Kojima presentation ?? Or Atlus ?

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
Åesop;62015341 said:
Do we have some info about a Konami/ Kojima presentation ?? Or Atlus ?

Konami already had their conference.

The other two will likely only be at platform conferences and/or on livestreams from press sites.

Diablos54

Damn it, I knew I should have taken work off, now I miss all the big 3... At least I've got EA, Ubi and the rest of the Nintendo stuff but still, first time I've missed any of the big 3 for years, feels bad.

J-Roderton

Really looking forward to Nintendo for some reason this year. Never was really interested.

And has anyone ever been booed while on stage at an E3?

There aren't even EST times here, I'm guessing that Microsoft's conference starts at 12:30 PM for Eastern Time (US and Canada)?

Microsoft is also going to have a 3:30 hour conference? Or is there like a 2 hour break in between and their conference is only 1 hour?

DaBoss

There aren't even EST times here, I'm guessing that Microsoft's conference starts at 12:30 PM for Eastern Time (US and Canada)?

Microsoft is also going to have a 3:30 hour conference? Or is there like a 2 hour break in between and their conference is only 1 hour?

There is no EST (Eastern Standard Time) because of Daylight Savings Time. Due to that it is EDT (Eastern Daylight Time).

Microsoft's conference is 1 hour and 30 minutes according to Spike.

Clipper

I is confused. From what I can gather, Sony either has a 1 hour conference from 11am to 12am or the Sony and Nintendo conferences overlap? Could anybody clarify this for me, please?

NB: I'm going by Melbourne, AU time.

12 AM is midnight, mate. There are 13 hours between Sony's conference and Nintendo Direct. It's an easy mistake to make, though, as I thought exactly the same thing for a while :/.

Not a Jellyfish

but I am a sheep
So what is G4's coverage like this year?

Have to work till 7 eastern on the 10th, looking for a spot to record the events that take place during my shift.

legacyzero

Banned
Super hyped for Ubisoft and Sony this year. I'm trying very hard not to write Microsoft off this year, but it's almost like they're pushing me that direction purposely.

I'll also be paying close attention to Nintendo. I dont have a Wii U (yet) but I'm hoping they bring the heat this year.

velociraptor

I didn't know where to ask this but can someone PLEASE create a spoiler free E3 thread for us people who may miss the conferences due to random timezones or any other reason? Now I would love to watch them in their full glory, but as we all know, the internet is a dangerous place; spoilers will plague the entire realm.

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
Anyone have links to or doing Liveblogs or Live Tweets for the Sony conference?

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
fyi: quote me to see the Sony E3 GAF IRC details:

raphanum

12 AM is midnight, mate. There are 13 hours between Sony's conference and Nintendo Direct. It's an easy mistake to make, though, as I thought exactly the same thing for a while :/.

Oh, thanks, for clearing that up for me, mate. I was a bit worried for a second.

Alo81

Low Poly Gynecologist
These next gen consoles are about to get super real.

I've got high hopes for PS4, and I'm cautiously optimistic about what their whole used games/DRM requirements will be.

These all gonna be on Spike? Planning to put together my new computer and watch this

I believe only Microsfot and EA will be on Spike.

raphanum

These next gen consoles are about to get super real.

I've got high hopes for PS4, and I'm cautiously optimistic about what their whole used games/DRM requirements will be.

I believe only Microsfot and EA will be on Spike.

Yeah, but I GTTV will stream everything online, the GT xbox app and iOS.

Top Bottom