• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 2013 Schedule

These next gen consoles are about to get super real.

I've got high hopes for PS4, and I'm cautiously optimistic about what their whole used games/DRM requirements will be.

I believe only Microsfot and EA will be on Spike.

Man dat sucks butt, wanted to build the PC while i watch consoles fight over second place

Madouu

Thanks for this it's extremely helpful.

Sadly the only thing I'll be able to watch live is the Nintendo direct and even then I'll be at work so it won't be optimal.

SOLDIER

I still have two unanswered questions about Square's "Future of Final Fantasy" event.

1. What time is it in EST?

2. Is it press only? Will we get any details during the conference, or only afterward?

Just posting to thank Nirolak for making this thread and to thank Clipper for the E3 schedule timezone chart; it makes it so much easier than having to work out the start times myself.

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
Do we know how long the Sony press conference is going to be? Its kinda late for me then and I'd need that info to plan my work times.

legacyzero

Banned
Somehow, I'm regretting that I didn't take Tuesday off as well. I have a feeling I dont wanna miss the Nintendo and Squenix showings :/

DrWong

Somehow, I'm regretting that I didn't take Tuesday off as well. I have a feeling I dont wanna miss the Nintendo and Squenix showings :/
Yeah and it's why I took mine at the last minute this Friday. Now I'm ready for the marathon with plenty of time.

Afrikan

is anyone on Twitch going to be live streaming EA, Ubi, etc presentations on Monday?

I'm going to be away from the work desk from 1pm-5pm.

I hope someone is because their app player works great on my phone.

D4Danger

Unconfirmed Member
Sony's timing sucks for everyone who isn't in the US. I wish they'd just do it the next day or something.

I'm suppose to be getting off early Monday so looks like the only conference I'll miss is MS by a couple of hours. I'll just watch the archive versions when I get home. I do wish Sony's weren't so late at night.

Zukuu

Banned
Is there a huge timetable where I can find all streams?

I want to hop from nintendo to square to ms to ubisoft to sony etc so I can watch something all day.

Volotaire

Is there a huge timetable where I can find all streams?

I want to hop from nintendo to square to ms to ubisoft to sony etc so I can watch something all day.

non- Spoiler thread would be the best thing to look on imo. There are extra Nintendo events and Spike/gametrailers interview/demos and twitch live streams, but all are on separate threads in the OP.

Zukuu

Banned
non- Spoiler thread would be the best thing to look on imo. There are extra Nintendo events and Spike/gametrailers interview/demos and twitch live streams, but all are on separate threads in the OP.

That's why I need a combined time schedule. :p

Where is the non spoiler thread?

Robbok

This is what i needed! I'm always confused with these Timezones... :)
So... Sony @3am for me. They better don't come out with some DRM Shit, i'm really testy when i'm sleepy...

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
Does anyone know if we'll be able to access the complete conferences and other stuff their showing on GTTV as soon as they're done? I'll be missing some of the earlier stuff in the day and I know they usually deactivate a lot of stuff to save bandwidth.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Looks like I can watch the MS conference while waiting for Steam's general store update and then hit the sack, waking up just before 9am for Sony's conference. Neat-o.

Jawmuncher

Doesn't anyone have a link to a stream that'll supply all the conferences? Or links now that'll show everyone? Would like the info now so I'm not running around last minute.

Skidd

Does anyone know if we'll be able to access the complete conferences and other stuff their showing on GTTV as soon as they're done? I'll be missing some of the earlier stuff in the day and I know they usually deactivate a lot of stuff to save bandwidth.
GT has been fairly quick with putting up content during E3. IIRC, they're available within in an hour or two.

Microsoft
t1370881800z0.png

EA
t1370894400z0.png

Ubisoft
t1370901600z0.png

Sony
t1370912400z0.png

Nintendo
t1370959200z0.png

Jawmuncher

I don't think so. You're gonna have to go on Nintendo's Nintendo Direct page to watch the stream most likely.

Looks like i'll be missing out on that one until the youtube link is up.
Since for all these conferences i'll be relying on mobile.

Top Bottom