• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

EA Play 2019 - Viewing and Discussion Thread. June 8, 2019. 12:15 PM EST

They didn't scale their production team up much after their big splash at launch. They're clearly struggling to create new content and updates on a competitive timetable.

Just wait until the playerbase drops even further and EA is gonna pull an Anthem and pretend the game never exists

Last edited:

Tesseract

Banned
RANKED MODE

giphy.gif

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
At this point I'm watching EA Play conference for any fuck up moment.
I figure any fuck up moments will be captured for replay later, and probably turned into fail gifs so

waylo

Banned
Hey, the thing that sets our game apart and makes it really fun to play (hyper-aggressive, fast paced action)...yeah, we don't want that. So we're making more characters that promote camping and hiding.

Ugh.

Tesseract

Banned
i'm glad flying mounts will be a thing, they've been data mined for a while

surprised they didn't show the tactical knife, jump boots, level 4 passives, rockets

sucks we cannot talk about that stuff, ea you suck

Last edited:
I have a feeling EA should either stop making games or change the whole structure in that company cause everything they are doing is wrong, star wars looks half-assed it's like they just made it for the sake of it, it looks dejavu, compared to other Sony exclusive single player games it's really boring they should probably bring back starwars 1313 and call it a day, they've messed up battlefield messed up FIFA messed up need for speed and now messed up starwars, oh man where had it all gone wrong

Top Bottom