• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Eastbound & Down - Season 4 - Kenny Powers is back for 8 episodes - Sundays on HBO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vert boil

Fucking Kenny.
I was expecting he'd be back in mexico for the shooting scene but shooting an assault rifle in a residential area was good enough.

I completely lost it at this.
kenny5i8rfr.gif

http://www.abload.de/gallery.php?key=pfwQvnty

April: This is what I was afraid of. This is, right now what's happening is my biggest fear. I feel like you are not taking me seriously. I feel like you are getting caught up in the bullshit.

Kenny: Throwing money at April/Rick Ross, Shooting bed sheet (full shooting scene), Hip thrust/Air gun, Opera glasses, Snorts coke/bellissimo, Clapping, Walking out of studio, What the fuck is that?, Who are you? who am I? hahaha, I'm your handsome white jesus motherfucker, yeah,

Stevie: Smoking with long cigarette holder, Clawing Maria's bottom, Ohh/boob fondle, And Ka-Ching! We are making Money, Loser

Wayne: Guitar

Barrage

Stevie has been on fucking fire this season.

Bingo. This season is so incredible because a lot of what's happening feels like a natural extension of what the show has been heading towards (Stevie becoming more and more like Kenny) combined with incredible new ideas that they give you just enough of to make you look forward to them (Kenny coaching a baseball team of poor black kids).

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
We need a gif of Kenny making it rain on his brother and sister in law.

Sapiens

There was something really special about this episode. It all just came together so nicely and culminated in that visually stunning ending sequence. Nearly as good as Season 1, which is high praise.

inm8num2

Isn't that the hand he punched through the car window with? I thought he was just trying to grab her ass, but that hand is fucked up and stuck in that claw position.

In previous shots his hand looks fine. No claw.

He's using the middle finger to reach somewhere because it's the longest.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Forgot about this show until earlier this week when I caught the marathon. Season is great so far, and Ken Marino is killing it as Guy Young.

inm8num2

Forgot about this show until earlier this week when I caught the marathon. Season is great so far, and Ken Marino is killing it as Guy Young.

Of course he is - the others guys are just guys!

But yea, I totally buy his character. I wonder if Kenny will leave Guy in his wake, or if Guy will find a way to send Kenny the way of Dontel?

This is the worst Kenny has ever been - he has totally lost it. I don't think there is enough time for him to rebound, regardless of what happens between him and Guy.

Also, "... you got them Paul Walker eyes" is the quote of the season IMO.

inm8num2

I agree, but I think Kenny's downfall will come at the doing of someone bigger than Guy Young. Then again it may just be Kenny himself.

If they end the season/show with Kenny losing everything, it would be ballsy but appropriate.

I agree, but I think Kenny's downfall will come at the doing of someone bigger than Guy Young. Then again it may just be Kenny himself.

If they end the season/show with Kenny losing everything, it would be ballsy but appropriate.

If they ended the season with Kenny dying... I would actually find it fitting and quite funny. After all, we have been rooting for the bad guy the past four seasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom