• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Elder Scrolls Online Beta sign up

JBourne

maybe tomorrow it rains
Bah. My best friend got in, but I've been left behind. Maybe on the next weekend they do, perhaps.

SuperJay

If anyone still has an extra key, I'd be grateful in taking it off your hands! All I got was a "Thank you for applying. We'll let you know." email and I applied months ago. :|

To those who have keys, impressions would be nice :)

I have a teeny weeny sprinkle of hope that there's at least something nice to say about this game.

MrXavier

How do you even get chosen? I signed up AGES ago and got an Excellent rating.. (I think I signed up when the application first signed up) meh if anyone has a key they'd like to give away to a random internet stranger you know where you can find me.

If anything I'm sure they keep an eye out for people who have BEAST rigs, at least that's why I think I got in.

belushy

Banned
If anything I'm sure they keep an eye out for people who have BEAST rigs, at least that's why I think I got in.

That is far from the case for me. I signed up for it when I was using my old dinky laptop. I'm using a newer one now which can run Skyrim on high pretty decently. I think they are just doing people from each end of the spectrum just to see how it preforms in each level.

ref

To those who have keys, impressions would be nice :)

I have a teeny weeny sprinkle of hope that there's at least something nice to say about this game.

If anyone still has an extra key, I'd be grateful in taking it off your hands! All I got was a "Thank you for applying. We'll let you know." email and I applied months ago. :|

Bah. My best friend got in, but I've been left behind. Maybe on the next weekend they do, perhaps.

I'd be grateful if I could take it off your hands.

Check your PMs.

Mandoric

Banned
Signed up. I don't expect it to be that hot, but a pleasant surprise would be really nice because there's definitely a lot of preexisting potential.

Desaan

Got my key early this morning, gonna give it a go at least. I'm a low expectations motherfucker though.

(EU btw)

Kingbrave

I have gotten into every single MMO beta since The Burning Crusade. I rock.

Also, there is a NDA doesn't that mean we shouldn't be talking about this? Admittedly I didn't read it.

If anyone has a spare key, I'd be forever grateful if you could hook a gaffer up, really wanted to try this with my brother this weekend

Bunta

Fujiwara Tofu Shop
Got a key yesterday. Already have it downloaded. I was downloading at 1.2mb/s (yep my internet is slow) and out of nowhere I started downloading at 23mb/s for a good while. I have no idea how, lol.

Iadien

Guarantee I'm going to screw up this post? Yeah.
I'm not expecting much based on what I have seen and read so far, so I'm hoping that I'm pleasantly surprised.

Eiolon

I signed up a many months ago. Completely forgot about this game. Let us know how it is. I play WoW religiously so I am wondering how it compares.

daveo42

Banned
Got an invite back in August that I never used. Another invite for this weekend that I might check out, but I have a bad feeling this game isn't going to be good.

Any word on servers for the beta if GAF is heading to one in particular?

I have gotten into every single MMO beta since The Burning Crusade. I rock.

Also, there is a NDA doesn't that mean we shouldn't be talking about this? Admittedly I didn't read it.

Haven't personally seen the NDA, but it's generally fine to talk about the existence of the beta, but none of the specifics of the game, story, gameplay or post any pics or vids online unless allowed within the verbiage of the NDA itself. For example, you could post screens and talk about FFXIV: ARR during the beta, but no vids were allowed.

Pop

Is this beta on Ps4?

I signed up long ago and never received a beta key. Maybe due to not being on Ps4?

Damn I really wanted to test this out.

Beta starts in like 5 hours. From what everyone says I have a feeling it will suck. If i made a phony account I would gladly share it if I decide not to play it this weekend after initial try.

Beta starts in like 5 hours. From what everyone says I have a feeling it will suck. If i made a phony account I would gladly share it if I decide not to play it this weekend after initial try.

It's tonight? I got an email this morning around 9 AM saying it starts tomorrow at 6 PM.

I'm downloading now as I just got the key and the download is horribly slow. Not sure what's going on with that.

Onikaan

I signed up back in October but no invitation. My friend was invited a few days ago.

Was there a criteria to meet?

Sothpaw

So are there even chat channels in this game? Not sure how that would work considering it is coming to console too.

Whelp guess I will find out in a few minutes anyway. Fully expect this game to be terrible; maybe will get a nice surprise.

I'm rolling Breton if anyone is rolling on that faction.

Ebonheart Pact (Argonian) here come at me bro.

Ashodin

So are there even chat channels in this game? Not sure how that would work considering it is coming to console too.

Whelp guess I will find out in a few minutes anyway. Fully expect this game to be terrible; maybe will get a nice surprise.

Ebonheart Pact (Argonian) here come at me bro.

Is that that faction with Viking wannabes and Night elves?

Also the game is not too terrible, but they tried REAL hard to make it exactly like Skyrim.

Top Bottom