• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[EU] PSN January Sale - Save up-to 60% off - PS4, PS3 & Vita - 500+ items

PS Prices has Hyper Light Drifter at £12.99 / £9.74. Can anyone see that on their local PS Store? Mine is showing up at regular price.

edit: asking because some prices I checked manually, such as Diablo III and the DR games, have updated.

Intel_89

PS Prices has Hyper Light Drifter at £12.99 / £9.74. Can anyone see that on their local PS Store? Mine is showing up at regular price.

edit: asking because some prices I checked manually, such as Diablo III and the DR games, have updated.

I think it's a mistake on the psprices end, it does have a record with the prices that you state but if you look at the chart it shows that it was the price it had on July 26th 2016 (most likely an entry for the discounted pre-order deal).

Ico & SotC HD for 7€, finally!

Nothing new on PS4 that really does it for me, but is there anything on PS3 I should be considering?

Really bummed out that there isn't a deal on GoW3 Remastered :(

I think it's a mistake on the psprices end, it does have a record with the prices that you state but if you look at the chart it shows that it was the price it had on July 26th 2016 (most likely an entry for the discounted pre-order deal).

Yeah, saw that when I clicked on the link and my heart kinda sank. Oh well. Here's hoping there's a part 3 and 4 to the sale and it ends up in one of those!

To get or not to get Mirrors Edge 2. That is the question

I'm tempted by this price, but frankly I don't even have time to play it at the moment so I'm going to pass. I only have about an hour for gaming per night at the moment, and a big backlog which includes huge games like The Witcher 3 and Bloodborne.

There will be another sale the instant this one ends so there is always a chance something you want to drop will drop soonish. Even if it is not Christmas/New Year related games will still drop. Some have bigger drops away from year end sales anyway - SOMA had a random €6 drop summer last year for some reason.

Don't get the hate for Mirror's Edge 2. the game is great and at that price it's an absolute steal. SMH at people even contemplating.

Got myself Diablo 3. That's a good candidate to go digital with.

Don't get the hate for Mirror's Edge 2.

At least for me, I wasn't trying to imply I hate it by saying I don't like it as much as the first game, just a bit of context while offering up an opinion so it means a bit more when read. I don't think it's terrible, but for me the open world just gets in the way of what I liked about the first one. I didn't think it was quite as well constructed in terms of the actual *level* areas either once you got in them. Definitely worth that price though, and there's some stunning art direction.

Don't get the hate for Mirror's Edge 2. the game is great and at that price it's an absolute steal. SMH at people even contemplating.

Mirror's Edge 2 for 11 euro's is a definite no brainer. I couldn't say no to it for that price.

Osahi

Really tempted to double dip on Battlefront (I own the Xbox One version) to have all the DLC of Ultimate Edition (and, once I have a PS VR, the X-Wing mission). That includes Rogue One too right?

Time to step away from this thread, have spent a fortune on Black Friday/Christmas/New Year and now January sales. I've more games that I could hope to play in the next year.

Ikon

Unsure if I should get Mirror's Edge or not. I loved the first game but I think quite a lot of that was tied to its linearity and how great the level design was... trying not to buy too many games this year...

Damn you, sales!

Question about Werewolves Within: How large is the player base?

While I am quite good at speaking English, I'm not a native speaker, and I fear most of the sessions will be in English when trying to join a session in Germany. Is that the case? If so, does it create any disadvantages?

I great that Sony managed to reduced 100% of the PSVR games I have no intention of buying and keep the ones I might at full price.

Ikon

Holy shit: Mirrors edge 2 for €10.99?

Also, is Diablo 3 worth €19.99?
Definitely worth it. One of few games worth its day one price this gen for me. I'm probably double dipping at this price, it's a fantastic game to always have available!

Xater

So will there be a second part to the sale? I would probably pick up Odin Sphere is that gets a good price.

Osahi

So will there be a second part to the sale? I would probably pick up Odin Sphere is that gets a good price.

Second part went live today. A lot of games will dissapear from the sale tonight. More info at blog.eu.playstation.com

bombshell

Second part discounts added today, as linked to some posts up:

The Last Guardian
Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection
Diablo III: Reaper of Souls – Ultimate Evil Edition
Battlefield 4
Assassin’s Creed The Ezio Collection
STAR WARS Battlefront
STAR WARS Battlefront Season Pass
Need for Speed Deluxe Bundle
Battlefield Bundle
Battlefield Hardline
Mirror’s Edge Catalyst
DEAD RISING
DEAD RISING 2
DEAD RISING 2 Off The Record
DEAD RISING Triple Bundle Pack
Plants vs. Zombies GW 2 – Festive Edition
Plants vs. Zombies GW2 – Festive Deluxe Edition
Just Dance 2017
Ace Banana (PS VR)
Eagle Flight (PS VR)
Keep Talking and Nobody Explodes (PS VR)
KISMET (PS VR)
Loading Human: Chapter 1 (PS VR)
Pinball FX2 VR
Pixel Gear (PS VR)
Robinson: The Journey (PS VR)
SUPERHYPERCUBE (PS VR)
Surgeon Simulator: Experience Reality (PS VR)
The Brookhaven Experiment (PS VR)
VEV: Viva Ex Vivo‎ VR Edition
Weeping Doll (PS VR)
Werewolves Within (PS VR)

Xater

Second part discounts added today, as linked to some posts up:

The Last Guardian
Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection
Diablo III: Reaper of Souls – Ultimate Evil Edition
Battlefield 4
Assassin’s Creed The Ezio Collection
STAR WARS Battlefront
STAR WARS Battlefront Season Pass
Need for Speed Deluxe Bundle
Battlefield Bundle
Battlefield Hardline
Mirror’s Edge Catalyst
DEAD RISING
DEAD RISING 2
DEAD RISING 2 Off The Record
DEAD RISING Triple Bundle Pack
Plants vs. Zombies GW 2 – Festive Edition
Plants vs. Zombies GW2 – Festive Deluxe Edition
Just Dance 2017
Ace Banana (PS VR)
Eagle Flight (PS VR)
Keep Talking and Nobody Explodes (PS VR)
KISMET (PS VR)
Loading Human: Chapter 1 (PS VR)
Pinball FX2 VR
Pixel Gear (PS VR)
Robinson: The Journey (PS VR)
SUPERHYPERCUBE (PS VR)
Surgeon Simulator: Experience Reality (PS VR)
The Brookhaven Experiment (PS VR)
VEV: Viva Ex Vivo‎ VR Edition
Weeping Doll (PS VR)
Werewolves Within (PS VR)

Oh ok.

I see no Odin Sphere so meh.

sasliquid

As someone who loves Mirror's Edge 1 but feels no excitement for the sequel should I get it for £9 knowing I won't play it for potentially months?

Xater

As someone who loves Mirror's Edge 1 but feels no excitement for the sequel should I get it for £9 knowing I won't play it for potentially months?

No. They fixed some things from the first one, like make stuff more fluent and have no guns, but introduced their terrible open world. There is no need for it, all the stuff in the open world is terrible and it kills any pacing the game might have had.

Nah leave it I loved the first game and tried the EA access trial and have not been back to it since even though it's ready and waiting for me in the vault for free!

Freeman76

Great? Your post is hyperbole at its finest. Its far from great.

black070

For whatever reason, even at that price I'm not feeling tempted in the slightest to pick it up despite being a massive fan of the first.

Despite all these negative comments regarding mirrors edge 2 (especially from guys who loved ME 1, like me) I'm going to give it a try. It's God damn dirt cheap for 11 euro! Even If I just bought the soundtrack from the godly solar fields it would be worth the price.

dealer-

Despite all these negative comments regarding mirrors edge 2 (especially from guys who loved ME 1, like me) I'm going to give it a try. It's God damn dirt cheap for 11 euro! Even If I just bought the soundtrack from the godly solar fields it would be worth the price.

Yeah the soundtrack elevates the game for me. It wasn't as good as the first but playing late at night with headphones on listening to Solar Fields and traversing the open world was still one of the best experiences for me in 2016. I bought it at full price, it's definitely worth £8.99/€11.

Top Bottom