• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[EU] PSN January Sale - Save up-to 60% off - PS4, PS3 & Vita - 500+ items

How do I fix my PSN store, it loads each page and item super slow it can take a minute to load a page! My cable gives me nat3 and wifi nat2 both have the same issue. I can play online games fine, it's just the store page and store items...
Look up the ip of your Ps4, then go to your router and put the Ps4 in dmz. If fixed you know it's a issue with ports and you can look up the ones you need to open.

Cyborg

Ive got 10 in my wallet but Rocket Legeau is 11,49. Damn it.
I dont want to upgrade my wallet with another 20 or more Euros. Still need to wait till I get to play it

oni-link

I take it nothing was added today?

When was the last time they added a regular sale on a Wednesday? Early November?

Maybe they have changed their approach to sales

NewDust

I take it nothing was added today?

When was the last time they added a regular sale on a Wednesday? Early November?

Maybe they have changed their approach to sales

I believe sale updates have moved to friday from now on. And expect them to sit out the current January sale instead of adding anything.

Reviews / impressions said the same negative stuff about Mad Max.

I thought it was great though. Hoping I feel the same about Mirror's Edge.

Which sadly has the exact same problems :/
Hope it was cheap.

It was 10 bucks. My backlog at the moment consists of 10 games or so that I play in rotation. I didn't have a car game in that rotation so thought why the hell not.

(I know, I have a problem lol)

B-Genius

Unconfirmed Member
My pick-ups from the sale:

Unravel
Loved the demo. Missed it when it was last on sale, but no hesitation this time.
Really fun for shareplay sessions with friends, just chilling and laughing at the cuteness/physics.
Worth the 6 GBP if you're looking for a relaxing/quirky indie platformer.

Mirror's Edge Catalyst
After 2 hours, initial impressions are mixed, but I'm enjoying it on the whole.
Doesn't have quite the same charm as the first game, but feels more "streamlined" (for better or worse).
Even though I understand it didn't live up to most peoples' expectations, at 9 GBP this felt like a bit of a steal.

Steamworld Dig
Heard good things and could not refuse to take the plunge at under 2 GBP.
Much more fun than the concept led me to believe, although the controls are a little "floaty".
Perfect fit for Vita in terms of visuals and data size. I love the platform for building a library of great little addictive games like this.

Grabbed Werewolves Within when it hit the sale and only got to play it last night, have to say it's now my favorite VR game by a mile. Started at 8pm and took the headset off at 12 didn't even realise how late it was.

Intel_89

I got a code, good thing I didn't buy everything I was remotely interested in upfront, I'll look around for stuff worth my time.

EDIT: You can spend the discount on any purchase, not just on the games on offer in the January Sales. I just tried applying the code on Project Diva Future Tone and it worked.

DieH@rd

Banned
Does it have any small-print where it specifies what the code can be used on? I expect it probably won't apply to pre-orders.

Small print:
*To be eligible for this offer, you must (i) be a SEN account holder (ii) be a resident of Australia, Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, Germany, Greece, India, Ireland, Italy, Kuwait, Luxembourg, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Russian Federation, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom; and (iii) have received an email including this voucher code between 11 January 2017 at 00:01 (GMT) and 16 January 2017 at 23:59 (GMT). Voucher codes may only be used to obtain a 20% discount on PlayStation®Store, and exclude out-of-cart purchases and in-game commerce. Voucher codes expire on 16 January 2017 at 23:59 (GMT). Full terms and conditions can be found here.

Looks like there are no restrictions.

udllpn

First person send pm will give UK code to.

I sent you a PM, Hystzen. I hope I am not too late.

It's strange, but I don't remember ever receiving a code from Sony, even though I've bought a lot of digital games and I'm suscribed to their newsletter.

Lionheart

Great to see them finally doing another coupon code again! Will be picking up Diablo III on PS4 and check the rest of the sale again. :)

Kudo

If they work for pre-orders, would love one if somebody has no use for it.
Could grab Gravity Rush 2 and Nioh Digital Deluxe with it.

CrayToes

Damn, I didn't get a code here in the UK. Would've absolutely loved to have gotten one :(

Hope you guys who got one buy something nice!

Really shady for us who have already purchased stuff.

What's shady? Offering a coupon for an extra 20% off? Sales don't exist to benefit you. They exist to entice people who would otherwise not buy something, to actually buy something. 20% extra off after everyone who would have already bought something have bought something is just an extra means to entice more people. I don't see how this is shady in any way whatsoever.

TheBear

Would love a code for TLG if anyone has one. Kinda bullshit these codes don't get sent to everyone, I've spent hundreds on both the AU and US stores in the last year and didn't get any codes at all

Ludens

Banned
I don't understand why I never get those codes from Sony. I even purchased Super star Wars and a Castlevania title from the January sale, so I actually spent money on PSN.

wetflame

Pizza Dog
I realised I had promotional emails switched off in my account, so I've turned them back on again. Probably too late to get a code but at least I'll be ready for next time. I only got a Ps4 at Christmas though so hadn't had cause to switch it on before then since I didn't really play my PS3 much anymore.

Top Bottom