• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[EU] PSN January Sale - Save up-to 60% off - PS4, PS3 & Vita - 500+ items

I have finished both Lego Harry Potter games on 360 but should I get them again at this price?
Two more Platinum trophies

Yeah the soundtrack elevates the game for me. It wasn't as good as the first but playing late at night with headphones on listening to Solar Fields and traversing the open world was still one of the best experiences for me in 2016. I bought it at full price, it's definitely worth £8.99/€11.

Dude, you just sold me on the game so much :)
It doesn't have to be as good as the first one, that's okay.

pswii60

I hope this is the beginning of a trend and we continue to see bargains like this on the PSN store. I've bought more retail games digitally this month alone on PS4, than I have since I got PS4 at launch. So many good deals that I don't mind going digital. Tomb Raider, Gravity Rush Remastered, Uncharted 4, Metal Gear V, Mirror's Edge..

Or am I overly optimistic, and everything will go back to £49.99 again next month :(

black070

I hope this is the beginning of a trend and we continue to see bargains like this on the PSN store. I've bought more retail games digitally this month alone on PS4, than I have since I got PS4 at launch. So many good deals that I don't mind going digital. Tomb Raider, Gravity Rush Remastered, Uncharted 4, Metal Gear V, Mirror's Edge..

Or am I overly optimistic, and everything will go back to £49.99 again next month :(

2016 in its entirety was a pretty awesome year for PSN sales, I think things are looking good on that front moving forward :)

Got Mirror's Edge and Nitroplus Blasterz Heroines Infinite Duel.

I never really play fighting games, but that Giant Bomb Quick Look totally sold me on this.

Anime is happening!

Great sale this year.

My haul:

Doom
Mirror's Edge Catalyst
Battlezone
EVE valkyrie
Werewolves within
Super hyper cube

Might get keep talking and nobody explodes as well.

GazzaGSi

God dammit Sony

Pretty much sums up these sales for me.

EU/NA Black Friday
EU 12 days of Christmas
NA Flash sales
NA Christmas parts 1-4 sales
EU January sales

They've absolutely smashed it out the park with some of the prices and games on offer.
Can't help myself.

zoukka

How do I fix my PSN store, it loads each page and item super slow it can take a minute to load a page! My cable gives me nat3 and wifi nat2 both have the same issue. I can play online games fine, it's just the store page and store items...

Tfw you could have got a digital copy of last guardian for the price you paid...

Ah well. Tempted by mirror's edge now, all depends on how much Future Tone costs next week...

Auctopus

If I like Binding of Isaac, Downwell, Spelunky and Rogue Legacy, will I like Enter The Gungeon?

Also, I'm so tempted with XCom 2 but the timers look like the suck so bad :(

13ruce

Banned
I disliked dark souls 2 but i loved bloodborne, Will i like Dark Souls 3?

Since it's 29,99 now i wanna try it but i don't want to waste money like with dark souls 2.

I disliked dark souls 2 but i loved bloodborne, Will i like Dark Souls 3?

Since it's 29,99 now i wanna try it but i don't want to waste money like with dark souls 2.

Yes. DS3 felt like a really great sequel to DS1. It's much more inspired by Bloodborne as well. It's not as good as Bloodborne, but it's still great.

Hey, good time now to be a ps4 pro new owner, coming from ps3.

Here are my picks

Uncharted the nathan drake collection, only for UC3 actually
Diablo 3
Ratchet and Clank
Until dawn
MGS5
Rocket league
Firewatch
Unravel
Salt and sanctuary
Metal slug anthology
Virginia
Hotline miami
Bastion
Lara croft and the temple of osiris
Transistor

Not too bad hey ?
Is there a step 3 in the sale ? Cause i m looking for thoThe last of us remastered
Beyond 2 souls
Odin sphere
Deus ex mankind divided
Uncharted 4
Dishonored 2
Driveclub
The witness
Bound
Grand theft Auto 5
Life is strange
Watch dogs 2
Valkyria chronicles remastered
Tomb raider anniversary
Gone home
Fez
Shovel knight
The binding of isaac
The walking dead saison 2
The last guardian

The Last Guardian is on sale right now, you just missed Watch Dogs 2, GTA5, Deus Ex Mankind Divided and Uncharted 4.

There is no third part for January Sale.

Doomshine

So... Duke Nukem world tour. I already have the seemingly superior and delisted Megaton edition, but I kind of want to play the new episode. Is it worth 8€ and selling my soul to Pitchford?

eFKac

Tempted by Bloodborne. Is it a good deal? Should I wait a bit more for PS+? Maybe?

I would definitely not wait for PS+ if you want to play the game.

There are people waiting 3 years for Knack and Killzone to drop. Any day now.

Lindsaymv

Tempted by Bloodborne. Is it a good deal? Should I wait a bit more for PS+? Maybe?

It's a phenomenal deal, and if this is the kind of game you would enjoy then you should absolutely prioritise getting it ASAP. What I mean - you could absolutely loathe this game: the beginning has a pretty steep learning curve and it can be obtuse. Obviously it's occasionally difficult to the point of frustrating (this is Souls after all) BUT if this is the kind of game that you would like it's absolutely top of its class (IMO) and quickly became one of my absolute favourite games of all time.

So... Duke Nukem world tour. I already have the seemingly superior and delisted Megaton edition, but I kind of want to play the new episode. Is it worth 8€ and selling my soul to Pitchford?

In addition to the new episode it is also a remade source port different from Megaton, where you can look up and down properly without there being a weird perspective. There's also extra lighting effects. You decide if you want all that, 8€ isn't too bad and I bought it.

There is also developer commentary, but it is not worth it, because it's not actually present in most levels.

Also a ridiculously easy platinum trophy because cheats don't disable trophies, so you just noclip every level if you want to do such a thing.

derFeef

It's a phenomenal deal, and if this is the kind of game you would enjoy then you should absolutely prioritise getting it ASAP. What I mean - you could absolutely loathe this game: the beginning has a pretty steep learning curve and it can be obtuse. Obviously it's occasionally difficult to the point of frustrating (this is Souls after all) BUT if this is the kind of game that you would like it's absolutely top of its class (IMO) and quickly became one of my absolute favourite games of all time.

Thanks! I will get it without the addon first I guess, as I don't know how much time I will have to play.

Yeah that reminds me of the fact that my son is still complaining about me waiting for Sly Cooper 4 to come with PS+ and not getting the game in time

My birthday comes before this is over. Holding out for a birthday gift from Sony (in the form of a PSN money off code) before buying my Jan Sale games. :p

mcfizzle4

I just picked up the Assetto Corsa Season Pass for 50% off. Great deal since I recieved the game as a gift. Driving is really good in the game so far.

This sale is fucking incredible, I got both the resi evil remakes for 7.99 on ps3, on top of the other 8-10 games I purchased so far. Eyeing up USF4 and the complete edition of NFS rivals.

For whatever reason, even at that price I'm not feeling tempted in the slightest to pick it up despite being a massive fan of the first.

Me neither. Big backlog combined with no interest in an open world. If it was clever level design like the first game I would definitely be interested, but I don't have the time or patience right now for something that so obviously doesn't respect my time.

Top Bottom