• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Eurogamer - Resistance FOM. Review. Oh Boy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

runako

Their scoring system of late has seemed very 'inconsistent'. It does seem like the in-house reviewers knock 1 or 2 points off hyped games, and the freelancers add 1 or 2 points to 'smaller' games.

Speevy

Banned
fortified_concept said:
Think about it this way: Whereas Kasavin dinstincts good games to the 0.1 point and from the scale around from 8.3 to 9, Eurogamer does it with the scale of 6 to 9. 10s are very very rare (if Kasavin ever gave a 10).

It's more like xbox fanatical kids and he's right on spot. I mean look whats' happening in this forum lately. The OA zoo crew is burning accounts by the dozens to spread their "truth", teamxbox kids are borrowing OA threads "reporting" negative PS3 news (even when most of the times they're either bullshit or completely insignificant) -but trying not to get banned- they change the titles to more "suitable" for GAF threads, the usual kids troll every PS3 thread etc etc. Yeah xbox fans have definately become the most embarassing crew out there.

I mean this week I met -what- 1 Sony fan who acted like a stupid kid? dark-whatever was his username. That's all. On the other hand I've lost track of the xbox kids trolling PS3 threads. Hell, I was inclined to act like the retards sometimes just to retaliate, but I've realized that doesn't solve anything on the contrary it makes matters worse. Seriously I wonder how people like SSX completely keep their cool here.

You said it all, man. For all of us.

squatingyeti

non-sanctioned troll
Fortified, the minute you embrace your sony fanboyism disease is the minute you understand why the hell people keep telling you to read your own posts.

As far as Eurogamer goes, how can people either A) be upset at the review B) be happy with the review. As neither group has played the game.

V

Vennt

Unconfirmed Member
Has anyone noticed that when a thread derails to bickering and fingerpointing it tends to get locked, funny that huh?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom