• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

EVERSPACE 2 Early Access Release Trailer

drotahorror

Priced at €37.99 / $39.99 / £31.99, the game will launch in English with professional voice acting for the first 12+ hours of the story campaign and several side missions that take place in the first two star systems of the final game. The initial version will be good for at least 25 hours of gameplay, while introducing pilots to EVERSPACE 2’s core gameplay mechanics of space combat, exploration, mining, puzzle-solving, traveling, trading, itemization, crafting, ship customization, player and companion perks. You’ll be spending all that time in five different player ship subclasses. Lots to play with!

The full version for PC, including Mac and native Linux support, will be released at a reasonably increased price in the first half of 2022 and come with UI and text language support for German (incl. voice dubbing), French, Italian, Spanish, Brazilian Portuguese, Polish, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Japanese, and Korean.

Amazing trailer, can't wait to check this out later today.

For those that passed on Everspace 1, part 2 is story driven, hand crafted worlds, with no perma-death. They have talked about end-game mechanics that could involve some rogue-like elements though.

Alexios

Cores, shaders and BIOS oh my!
It needs VR support like the original, I don't get why they don't have it already given there's already a cockpit cam and you can look around in it and use all the same gamepad/mkb controls as the first game, it's not like anyone's asking for them to make the cockpits interactive with your hands like VTOL VR (cool as that would be).

Last edited:

regawdless

Banned
Oh my God that sounds so good. Enjoyed the first one, and happily take a hand crafted, story driven version of it.

Top Bottom