• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2013 IOT2I Gods Among Losers Final Day - July 14th

Septimius

No - I was just mentioning that I don't really trust giving Twitch my money since they crash a lot and are unreliable.

For example: I had to constantly refresh the Evo1 and Evo3 streams yesterday at 360/480 and 720p until they FINALLY decided to play stutter free. Took about an hour of refreshing and trying different browsers before they finally worked stutter-free.

A lot of it isn't really twitch's fault, as there's a lot of problems with flash. At any rate, supporting Evo with 12$ is really nothing for us and a good thing to do. It's really a no-brainer to me, and 720p+ is working beautifully for me.

No - I was just mentioning that I don't really trust giving Twitch my money since they crash a lot and are unreliable.

For example: I had to constantly refresh the Evo1 and Evo3 streams yesterday at 360/480 and 720p until they FINALLY decided to play stutter free. Took about an hour of refreshing and trying different browsers before they finally worked stutter-free.

Stutters for me only when the Riot LoL stream is up. I can't play 720p+ right now without heavy stuttering but expect it to go away by 4 when the LoL stream is done.

Oh wow, walkup axe kick into HD combo. Mad KOF takes it.

HALF-LIFE 3 ARG

jHcCIZxl.png

Top Bottom