• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2013 IOT2I Gods Among Losers Final Day - July 14th

FYC

Banned
Damn, that Duo Lon

Think I need to go setup the Twitch 360 app and get a friend over to watch finals

Hope it works well

Could someone explain to a KOF plebian - what would be a situation where it would be more advantageous to be looking at your opponent's stick than.. you know.. the screen??

Watching this game makes me wish it had a good netcode, because I know none of my friends would want to play this game and I'd like to pick it up so I'd have to rely on online mode, and, welp.

Ultimadrago

It's disappointing not to see any Mexico representation. Added hype last year.

It really did.

I remember that guy who made a bet with the EVO thread on Mexico winning and that everyone who accepted had to wear a sombrero on their avatar for a while if it happened.

Could someone explain to a KOF plebian - what would be a situation where it would be more advantageous to be looking at your opponent's stick than.. you know.. the screen??

Sneaking quick glances at their stick at mid-range before they do something lets you see what they're buffering, and lets you know what they're trying to do. Not everyone does it, but I guess it's popular enough at the spots they play at for it to be a problem.

FYC

Banned
5erQQYs.png

Hehe

[QUOTE="God's Beard!";70350996]I want Cloud to win because he's local and Angelic is a meanie head, but I don't see his Zero getting past the shuma assist.[/QUOTE]
If Cloud understands the matchup, he should XFC blockstun to kill Wolverine every time. Shuma-Gorath is garbage, and Dormammu has a bad matchup against all 3 of Cloud's characters unless Hidden Missiles are involved.

Tizoc

Good e switched out Mai, but Takuma over Mr. Karate? Well no biggy I like Takuma more personally =P

Top Bottom