• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2015 - The Fighting Game Tournament of the Year - July 17-19th

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's that story? I'm not familiar with it.

madcatz flew out a bunch of their players to the capcom pro affiliated tournaments. Ryan lost to a japanese madcatz player (mago) and blamed madcatz for it.

Xx6iF.png

Dahbomb

bad day for marvel
I don't think it's that big of a deal but I do feel that Loser's bracket matches should've been given priority over Winner's bracket like it was for USF4 where the loser brackets were featured on the main stage.

I don't think the TOs expected this much action earlier into the bracket for the game.

whats marlinpie up to these days? i remember that guy was so technical and really did some innovative type stuff. i loved watching him play his execution was on par with his ideas.

cj_iwakura

I don't think it's that big of a deal but I do feel that Loser's bracket matches should've been given priority over Winner's bracket like it was for USF4 where the loser brackets were featured on the main stage.

I don't think the TOs expected this much action earlier into the bracket for the game.

Then it falls on people running the brackets to ask a higher up to move the match to a stream station.

Dahbomb

whats marlinpie up to these days? i remember that guy was so technical and really did some innovative type stuff. i loved watching him play his execution was on par with his ideas.
He got replaced by Full Schedule.

Then it falls on people running the brackets to ask a higher up to move the match to a stream station.
That's not really their job and they probably already have their hands full trying to keep the brackets correct.

Astarte

The Japanese have entered the stream chat fray!

Well, he plays Xrd now. Couldn't qualify for Arc Revo qualifiers because of some stuff with his citizenship and he now sells plants in a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom