• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2015 - The Fighting Game Tournament of the Year - July 17-19th

Status
Not open for further replies.

colinp

Banned
is there a PC fight stick you guys might recommend?

Any 360 stick will work automatically with most games giving you the proper 360 equivalent buttons on screen, while any PS3/4 stick will work but with the buttons showing up as BUTTON1, BUTTON2 etc... Makes ps sticks a bit confusing but really isn't much of a problem.

Unlucky

I hope they are at least recording the Fchamp vs Dual Kevin MM? If it was already set up to stream and the only problem was internet, should be a no-brainer

bounchfx

All the console TE fight sticks can be used on PC.. Unless you are partial to a particular brand?

awesome, that's good to know. I don't have a brand preference, just something decent for someone new to sticks. I'm diving back into SF4 (but on pc this time) and want something that I can use for SFV when it drops

colinp

Banned
awesome, that's good to know. I don't have a brand preference, just something decent for someone new to sticks. I'm diving back into SF4 (but on pc this time) and want something that I can use for SFV when it drops

Madcatz and Hori are the most popular. I think madcatz are on sale right now for evo...? Might be worth checking on anyway.

iori9999

Banned

Yup you can pretty much buy anything!! With a usb cord ofc..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom