• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Exclusive Invitation for an Xbox One Alpha Trial [Titanfall]

bidguy

Banned
That confirms that you won't record and stuff?

yes. after you tick the agreement box you cant apply again with that account.
i assume its not even sending an application if you dont sign the nda because you can apply as many times as you want without an unlinked account with bf4

gAg CruSh3r

yes. after you tick the agreement box you cant apply again with that account.
i assume its not even sending an application if you dont sign the nda because you can apply as many times as you want without an unlinked account with bf4
Sweet deal I got that page. Lol

Ubersnug

Yeah, expecting 720p myself, but hoping to be pleasantly surprised. Plus, who knows, perhaps it was 720p at one point, even when this rumour was being flung about, and Respawn have managed to optimise the game enough to run steady at 1080p....

Riptwo

So has anyone who doesn't have BF4 for Xbox managed to get to the NDA screen? I have my Xbox One account linked to Origin, but I bought BF4 for PS4 instead. Curses, etc.

mcrommert

Banned
I signed up using the link (own bf4 on xbox one) but i hadn't received the email. Went through my filters and spam filters and guess what i did receive it :)

Dabanton

It means they probably want to stress test servers and any bugs and advertise it a little bit.

The game has probably been done for ages.

Pretty much and as I posted in the other Titanfall thread has everyone forgotten about the MW1 'Beta' for the Xbox 360?

An Xbox 360 Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare public beta test was announced on August 30, 2007. The beta test was designed to test the servers, find glitches, and help balance out the weapons. It was originally only for residents of the US, but was later available to other countries. The beta concluded on September 30, 2007.[20] The maximum rank for the beta was initially level 16,[21] but was increased to level 25 towards the end of the beta. Three multiplayer maps were available for play: Crash, Vacant, and Overgrown.

This is the exact same tactic get us hooked in the game then take it away a couple weeks before release.

Somnia

For those of us who didn't get an email I wonder if the code will be sellable, I'm curious if it'll be account tied or just a code as others said the site mentioned. Would be an alternative option hopefully for some of us.

RulkezX

It means they probably want to stress test servers and any bugs and advertise it a little bit.

The game has probably been done for ages.

Just incase Azure can't handle 6v6 matches ?

Edit : Dko5 said the build at the conventions was alpha , I wouldn't be surprised if it's the same version we are gonna get that version as a hype inflator.

bidguy

Banned
For those of us who didn't get an email I wonder if the code will be sellable, I'm curious if it'll be account tied or just a code as others said the site mentioned. Would be an alternative option hopefully for some of us.

xbox live doesnt work like that
its gonna be a code like any other meaning you can sell it if you want

DericLee

Banned

You could just go to the sign up link and...sign up.

That is what I did, no email, but when I followed the link it said I was eligible, and now I'm officially signed up.

Grief.exe

Just incase Azure can't handle 6v6 matches ?

Edit : Dko5 said the build at the conventions was alpha , I wouldn't be surprised if it's the same version we are gonna get that version as a hype inflator.

Version we saw at conventions was the PC version, never seen the XB1 version in the wild.

Not surprising, they want to hit 60 FPS at any cost. I can respect them for that, but I also value my 1440p and 120FPS.

Wizman23

Banned
I have 2 Origin accounts. The one I use for my PC games I did not get the NDA page. The one I use for Xbox Live and have BF4 on XBOX ONE I did get the NDA/ you qualify page. Never did get an email inviting me so I guess its just wait and see.

i think you misunderstood... This was not meant to be offensive, sorry guys.

I understood what you meant. I wouldn't worry much... You meant it in a good way that shows he'd be working with gamers. I got it...

In other TF news.. so this is the "confirmation" screen then they post last night that show you've been "picked"?

BeFYkwMCcAABHx6.jpg

Doodis

Crap, so anyone can sign up and they'll just pick a select few, or what? I was seriously excited to get the email but looks like that doesn't mean it's a "for sure" thing. Oh well, only two months for the real deal anyway. But I'm still crossing my fingers that I get in.

RoKKeR

I understood what you meant. I wouldn't worry much... You meant it in a good way that shows he'd be working with gamers. I got it...

In other TF news.. so this is the "confirmation" screen then they post last night that show you've been "picked"?

BeFYkwMCcAABHx6.jpg
No, that just means that you are eligible for the trial but aren't in. They'll send out emails soonish I imagine.

Top Bottom