• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

F1 2011 |OT| Not bad for a number 2 game

Mad_Ban

Getting Mass Effect 3 tomorrow and the league on Saturday? It's a bloody good week!

Anyone up for some practice tonight or tomorrow? I don't think I've touched F1 since we finished the league.

Orgun

Getting Mass Effect 3 tomorrow and the league on Saturday? It's a bloody good week!

Anyone up for some practice tonight or tomorrow? I don't think I've touched F1 since we finished the league.

Maaan I really need the practice but i'm gonna be busy up until race time :(

Yeah I'll have no time to practice either :(

Just a reminder that we start an hour earlier tomorrow at 15:30GMT. You'll also need to have setups ready as there won't be time to do them between races. I haven't got many setups because I haven't played much since Brazil, but oh well!

It should be a lot of fun before our second league gets going. I'm looking forward to it!

Lach

Yeah I'll have no time to practice either :(

Just a reminder that we start an hour earlier tomorrow at 15:30GMT. You'll also need to have setups ready as there won't be time to do them between races. I haven't got many setups because I haven't played much since Brazil, but oh well!

It should be a lot of fun before our second league gets going. I'm looking forward to it!

Same here. There are still some tracks I haven't even raced on...
Will probably do a 1lap season tonight alone so I can enter the setups (straight from racedepartment). But looking forward to tomorrow.

Just another friendly reminder since I'm sure people are out of the pattern now!

I'm playing taxi driver to my friend in a bit, but I made sure I'd be finished driving her around in time for the racing! I doubt I'll be on much before half an hour before it starts, however.

kharma45

My Driving Force GT arrived this morning, and I'm yet to make the first corner in Australia with it :lol

I may stick with the controller for this week.

Yeah it saves them. Make sure in the control options you have Control Profile set to custom and then at the bottom the Override Input Device set as steering wheel.

I have everything in Advanced set to 0% and for the FFB I have: On, 20%, 50% and 50%

kharma45

Getting better with the wheel but safer if I stick with the controller for this weekend I think.

Any special rules for today? How is the grid going to line up, reverse race results?

Yeah reverse to make it a bit more interesting! This is just for fun, afterall. Other than that, same as usual.

Hopefully a few more people come online... only about 8 of us so far :(

Salacious Crumb

My setup is pretty much the same as foli's. I leave all the Logitech profiler settings on default except steering lock which I set to 270°. 220° would be a little quick for my liking.

kharma45

I'll have to drive a very wide car then today as no doubt after the first race I'll be at the head of the grid for the next one :p

Hopefully some more come online, early yet like!

FUED FUED FUED

Salacious Crumb: DON"T DRIVE IN FRONT OF PEOPLE TO BLOCK THEM
Phleg: Dont drive me off on straights then
Salacious Crumb: what you're doing is ramming them off the road
Salacious Crumb: I have video evidence buddy
Phleg: You werent even near me on the straight
Salacious Crumb: I was next to you,being pushed on the grass
Phleg: On my screen you were behind me by 10 meters
Phleg: It's not my fault if the netcode is shit
Salacious Crumb: so dont drive in front of where I am
FoliorumViridum: FIGHTTTTTT
FoliorumViridum: FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT
Phleg: Oh I'm sorry I should let you pass
Rambotipelto: You guys gotta fight naked. That's the rule.
FoliorumViridum gets in a circle around Crumbs and Phleg
FoliorumViridum: FIGHTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
Salacious Crumb: I"LL FUCKING DENT YOUR HEAD CUNT
Commander Lucius: YOU TOSSPOT
Rambotipelto: HAhahahm what the hell's a Tosspot?
Salacious Crumb: I'LL KICK YOUR FUCKING DOOR DOWN AND TAG MY NAME ON YOUR GRANDADS FOREHEAD YA WELSH SHEEPFUCKER
Phleg: I don't understand inbred convict
FoliorumViridum: ahahahahaaha
FoliorumViridum: PHLEG WINS
Commander Lucius: game OVER

Mad_Ban

Der-ber_hmte-Vettel-Finger-ist-wieder-da-Das-war-Weltmeisterlich-Sebastian--f498x333-F4F4F2-C-fc96c7d3-467958.jpg

Lach

That was way more fun and entertaining than I thought it would be! Thought it would get tyring towards the end.

Highlights:
- The mass disqualification in korea.
- The few times I got through the first corner alright (korea was one of them)
- All of the bantering...

Don't know If I'll make an edit of this. Too much stuff and can't remember half of it.

kharma45

That was way more fun and entertaining than I thought it would be! Thought it would get tyring towards the end.

Highlights:
- The mass disqualification in korea.
- The few times I got through the first corner alright (korea was one of them)
- All of the bantering...

Don't know If I'll make an edit of this. Too much stuff and can't remember half of it.

I'm uploading the whole lot, just gonna trim it down however so it's just the three laps of each race. Think I missed one though, forgot to record.

Mad_Ban

RIP Speech :(

Looking forward to seeing the videos, but I think they'll take forever to upload given how much racing we had :p So much fun!

I'll finally witness how evil I am, and prove Crumbs right.

kharma45

Compressing my videos down further, around 70MB a pop now instead of 500MB.

Just need to wait for them to convert then upload, and then get YouTube to stitch them together.

Orgun

The mini league was a lot of fun. Wish I had practiced though, not having played the game in so long...it felt weird.

kharma45

Edited mine down now, comes to 17 minutes. Can't really see anywhere else to chop off in it :\

Down to 14.25 now, should be alright now after I stick in the transitions. I'll upload it later on tonight, should be done by around 9PM GMT hopefully.

NINE HOURS LATER

My highlights of the mini league

Some great stuff in there. Most of it is Rambo going mental and ramming people ;) I really love how we all took the wrong part in Korea and got DQ'd too.

It'll be nice to go back to serious racing next weekend, but I think that was a much needed break from the usual league races personally. Top stuff.

kharma45

Rambo if you're lurking in this thread, watch Foli's video to see the ramming you did to me at Monza :lol that's why I was a tad irate in Steam chat.

Top Bottom