• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

F1 2011 |OT| Not bad for a number 2 game

Here's my highlights of the mini league

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1HOVtDObXY4&hd=1

Missed out recording Abu Dhabi as I forgot to hit record but I don't remember it being that eventful a race for me anyway.

Forgot to watch this! As I'm sure you can tell by me spamming the vid page, that was great.

Also, first 2012 details? Last year it wasn't much until a few races in to the real season, if I remember correctly.

Edit: http://community.codemasters.com/fo...-f1-2012-announcement-coming-tomorrow-12.html

kharma45

NINE HOURS LATER

My highlights of the mini league

Some great stuff in there. Most of it is Rambo going mental and ramming people ;) I really love how we all took the wrong part in Korea and got DQ'd too.

It'll be nice to go back to serious racing next weekend, but I think that was a much needed break from the usual league races personally. Top stuff.

I was wondering why I missed the first corner at Monza so badly on the second lap lol between getting rammed by Rambo and yourself I had no chance :p stole my chance of a second win!

Forgot to watch this! As I'm sure you can tell by me spamming the vid page, that was great.

Also, first 2012 details? Last year it wasn't much until a few races in to the real season, if I remember correctly.

Edit: http://community.codemasters.com/fo...-f1-2012-announcement-coming-tomorrow-12.html

Great vid!

Cheers guys, I seemed to get quite lucky with lots of action :)

Mar 17th - Malaysia
Mar 24th - China
Mar 31st - Turkey
Apr 7th - Valencia
Apr 14th- Silverstone
Apr 21st - Germany
Apr 28th - Singapore
May 5th - Korea
May 12th - Abu Dhabi

Hopefully more people turn up this weekend!

AcridMeat

Banned
I can probably do the 24th. Going to be out all night Friday. I got my internet upgrade sorted so I'm excited to see how it works now with F1. :)

I've done sweet fuck all practice for Malaysia so far. I'll be getting some laps in tonight if you lads want a practice sesh?

Busy time of the year with uni I'm afraid :(

Looking to get back into this for obvious reasons. I want to play a bit of career mode first because I never got more than a few races in before. Can someone tell me if they fixed 11/11, the issue with ridiculously fast AI in the wet, AI pitting too often, etc...

Also, the game runs great so are there any mods or inspector tweaks I can use to make it look better?

kharma45

Looking to get back into this for obvious reasons. I want to play a bit of career mode first because I never got more than a few races in before. Can someone tell me if they fixed 11/11, the issue with ridiculously fast AI in the wet, AI pitting too often, etc...

Also, the game runs great so are there any mods or inspector tweaks I can use to make it look better?

11/11 is fixed, not sure about the rest as I only ever really play online now.

kharma45

Slowly getting used to using a wheel in the game, had a few runs round China as it'll be the next GP I'm able to make, was able to beat the Virgin's in quali so an improvement from my recent attempts lol

Kinda expected, but still, f-yeah:

steamx1uln.png

Hey, hey, guys...

iIHwYZhIm00HS.gif

i6XexYRkXTYE5.png

I forgot to ask Kyaw to do the new tables so I'll leave that stuff for the first post-race summary.

I'm not fond of Malaysia, but it should be a fun race. I'm two seconds behind the pace of Phleg, Speech and Crumbs :(

Orgun

Christ. Just tried to do some practice, crashes as I go to leave the garage. Reload, crashes on startup. Used the save game bugfix, crashes as I go to leave the garage. Reload, crashes on startup! Sigh.

kharma45

If any of the reserves want a race this weekend let them know that my space is available as I'm having to work all day :( Missing the rugby as well as this, pretty shit.

Lach

Yeah I'll have to drop out today too. I feel quite ill this morning and got a bit of fever.

Foli, as I'm going to miss the first five races (vacation), you're welcome reassign my redbull seat. I'll rejoin on the 21st of April as a reserve driver.

Would love to give the PS3 another shot, if people are still interested add your name to the list. I'll give it until next Saturday to see if it's worth a shot or not.

1-Sleeplessnights
2-

Mad_Ban

Shame we're running a bit short :( But to be honest given that it's Sepang I'm not really too fussed considering the track is a bit crap. Hopefully for race 2 we're up to full strength :)

Definitely think I'll be battling with Speech for 2nd today. Crumbs is too fast around here.

Risgroo

Would love to give the PS3 another shot, if people are still interested add your name to the list. I'll give it until next Saturday to see if it's worth a shot or not.

1-Sleeplessnights
2-KaizorPenguin

I'd love to do a league, but if it doesn't come to that we could at least do a few races!

How long is the race? I'm happy to step in if you need more drivers. I think I practised with you guys once or twice before when the game came out. Although..

- I still don't have a mic
- I use a controller
- I did a few laps yesterday but I haven't raced in a few months so I may end up a mobile chicane. Everyone needs an HRT on the grid right?

We're racing at 4:30pm GMT (one hour from now), a quali session and a 50% race.

Add me on Steam if you want to race! My info is in the 2nd post. We don't mind slow drivers - you can't be worse than Orgun!

Edit: Or go to the F1 2011 group on Steam and join the chat. We're in there.

Mad_Ban

Grats to Crumbs on his win! Fast as hell and made no mistakes.

Such a good race with Lucius today, especially my pass on the second to last lap, when he dove under me at T1 to get position back. Not had that much fun racing in a while, was so intense! :)

Roll on.....China?

Top Bottom