• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 7: The Dark Thirst Rises

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jobbs

Banned
I've had a reasonable amount of experience under that word's derision.

I'll add them to the backlist of people i have to fight along with Pau's various detractors.

jdDPYXt.gif

Misha

Banned
Pratt and twat don't rhyme in America that I've ever heard.

Pratt rhymes with hat.

Twat rhymes with hot.

What rhymes with butt.

You must live in a different America

Hahaha I just realized typing "twot" into the search bar autocompletes to Jobbs' twitter account twotimingpete

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
What is it with dads and golf?

Jobbs

Banned
When I have kids they'll never have to suffer through that because I simply don't understand the appeal of golf in even the slightest.

Misha

Banned
When I have kids they'll never have to suffer through that because I simply don't understand the appeal of golf in even the slightest.

Its like going on a leisurely walk mixed with a bit of sport. Just one way to experience nice weather and socialize

For most people though mini golf is plenty good. Normal golf costs way to much to get into. I probably wouldn't still be golfing if I didn't inherit clubs from my one uncle

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
Beach day with my mom and sister. Siofra not pictured. Eating sandwiches and drinking Pepsi on the shore.
11751427_10203263004095291_5973462454668060978_n.jpg

Misha

Banned
I used to really like all time low. Got bored with them cause they're sorta generic. Still pleasant sounding though. Sorta in the same group with bands like we the kings and boys like girls

I really liked their acoustic version of six feet under the stars

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
Hooray, about 120 euros in tax returns, pretty much just for gas expenses. Will vanish immediately but help a lot if it arrives quickly.

Hooray, about 120 euros in tax returns, pretty much just for gas expenses. Will vanish immediately but help a lot if it arrives quickly.

I managed to get like 400 because I only worked for a few months last year. Wooooo.

But it all went into savings because I am boring like that.

marrec

Banned
Back off the river and managed to avoid serious sunburns by liberally applying lotion to all exposed bits.

Here is me with my two river doggos.

UTSV4chm.jpg

Also, saw a Bald Eagle and it's kiddo, so I took pictures.

FgesQFSm.jpg

That's kiddo Eagle.

A02Hvmpm.jpg

Theres adult Eagle running away from its responsibilities.

There's more pics on Facebook I don't wanna flood the thread.

What'd I miss?

Jobbs that drawing is dope.

Golf is good fun, it's an excuse to walk/drive around a nice lawn smacking a tiny ball with a giant stick and seeing how far/close you can land it too a target. What's not to love?

I drew this. Happy Father's Day

eCmoiKu.png
isn't the guy on the right a bit young to be a father?
Back off the river and managed to avoid serious sunburns by liberally applying lotion to all exposed bits.

Here is me with my two river doggos.

UTSV4chm.jpg

Also, saw a Bald Eagle and it's kiddo, so I took pictures.

FgesQFSm.jpg

That's kiddo Eagle.

A02Hvmpm.jpg

Theres adult Eagle running away from its responsibilities.

There's more pics on Facebook I don't wanna flood the thread.

What'd I miss?

Jobbs that drawing is dope.
pics too tiny. :<

marrec

Banned
haha it only works for fb friends. I could add you tho :)

Well, I mean, ya do that.

That one picture of my friend drinking a beer was right after we met up with those other people and traded beers. They had some weird Watermelon Ale from New Belgium and I wanted badly to try it so we traded a Blue Moon.

We river traders now.

marrec

Banned
Damn, I really want to go kayaking.

It is perhaps the most relaxing thing in the world. Unless you wanna do rapids, then it's pretty exciting in fits and bursts.

The river we went down only had at most Class 1 rapids so it was mostly just a relaxing float down the Allegheny for a couple days.

Make your way out here to Pittsburgh and we'll bro it up on the river.

Anyway, had a great weekend and I hope everyone else had a good weekend too.

Jobbs

Banned
Relaxing sounds awful

:: checks socials::

:: checks neogaf::

:: takes picture of food ::

:: throws food away ::

:: checks socials ::

:: does work ::

:: looks into the abyss ::

:: the abyss looks back ::

:: takes picture of abyss ::

Misha

Banned
It is perhaps the most relaxing thing in the world. Unless you wanna do rapids, then it's pretty exciting in fits and bursts.

The river we went down only had at most Class 1 rapids so it was mostly just a relaxing float down the Allegheny for a couple days.

Normally I kayak on laurel hill creek. It feeds into the yough

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future

If I ever make it to Pittsburgh I'm so down to go kayaking.

I've gone once before. It was down a river that had some somewhat intense rapids which was so much fun. The Charles River here has tons of boat houses where kayaks can be rented. I just need to find someone to go with.

marrec

Banned
If I ever make it to Pittsburgh I'm so down to go kayaking.

I've gone once before. It was down a river that had some somewhat intense rapids which was so much fun. The Charles River here has tons of boat houses where kayaks can be rented. I just need to find someone to go with.

I've never done any intense rapids, would love to try it.

Relaxing sounds awful

:: checks socials::

:: checks neogaf::

:: throws food away ::

:: does work ::

:: looks into the abyss ::

:: the abyss looks back ::

:: takes picture of abyss ::

This post makes me existential D:

ah saw the imgur album too now.
this looks beautiful

Our little island was great and had a wonderful view of the sun going down.

Normally I kayak on laurel hill creek. It feeds into the yough

I haven't been out that way yet I'll have to try it. That's over by Ohiopyle right?

Can someone explain to me what this thread is? I've looked at the op and scrolled down this page, but there doesn't seem to be much linking any of this stuff.

Ugh I want ice cream but everything is closed at this hour. #HelpMe

Basically this is just people talking random things and being thirsty or moist.

oh. well. That explains a lot.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Ugh I want ice cream but everything is closed at this hour. #HelpMe

Can someone explain to me what this thread is? I've looked at the op and scrolled down this page, but there doesn't seem to be much linking any of this stuff.
Basically this is just people talking random things and being thirsty or moist.

Misha

Banned
I haven't been out that way yet I'll have to try it. That's over by Ohiopyle right?
Yeah. It's pretty small though. You have to get out at times and pick up your kayak

I live close to the slippery rock creek which is probably a better kayaking creek but I haven't kayaked there yet

marrec

Banned
Yeah. It's pretty small though. You have to get out at times and pick up your kayak

I couldn't take my dogs then, getting out and dragging your kayak with dogs attached is a tying thing, had to do it a couple times this weekend.

Luckily by the end of the second day they were pretty tuckered out so it was easy to wrangle them.

Looking at pictures of the creek though, it looks nice.

Misha

Banned
I couldn't take my dogs then, getting out and dragging your kayak with dogs attached is a tying thing, had to do it a couple times this weekend.

Luckily by the end of the second day they were pretty tuckered out so it was easy to wrangle them.

Looking at pictures of the creek though, it looks nice.
we took our dog with us once when we went down. She's good at staying close though and the creek is generally isolated

Jobbs

Banned
I hate Father's Day. I don't like my dad. I don't like today.

#teamsecondmothersday

I've seen almost nothing but disastrous fathers in my immediate life. The only possible example of a good father is my grandfather who died when I was in grade school

men suck

I like moms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom