• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Episode 5: The Thirst Awakens

Status
Not open for further replies.

FloatOn

oven repair guy is coming tomorrow.

I blew up the lawn service phone with messages. I can't stand that my lawn looks like shit currently

My life has been so much better since deleting Facebook. It only ever used to annoy me with people posting stupid shit. And there was so much drama with family and friends, it just became unbearable to use. I haven't had it for nearly three years now, and I don't miss it at all. The only social media I use now is Instagram and Twitter.

https://www.instagram.com/ant.jpg/

https://twitter.com/totallyabundant

Not too bad, then. I've just started working at Three. The people I work with are sound, and the job itself is pretty good, but man, do you get some stupid people come in to the store,

I wish deleting Facebook isn't as hard as it is

I mean I don't use it (only rarely) as I just stick to Twitter and Snapchat but I just can't get myself around The fact of not having it. It seems like a required social thing in life

Everything in my life is linked to Facebook like friends from school, keeping in touch with them and when I go off to Uni this year not having Facebook would be social suicide lol

Might just stick through it and when I'm like wise and old I'll just delete everyone I'm not close with haha

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I would delete facebook if it wasnt for the fact that all my friends are there and dont seem interested in moving to twitter, instagram or a discord group. At this point I mostly enter FB to chat anyway.

side you? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I wish deleting Facebook isn't as hard as it is

I mean I don't use it (only rarely) as I just stick to Twitter and Snapchat but I just can't get myself around The fact of not having it. It seems like a required social thing in life

Everything in my life is linked to Facebook like friends from school, keeping in touch with them and when I go off to Uni this year not having Facebook would be social suicide lol

Might just stick through it and when I'm like wise and old I'll just delete everyone I'm not close with haha

Hi sis

Symphonia

Banned
Stop cumming in your eggs bro

Ceqtl_NW8AAetS5.jpg:thumb
I got excited!

facebook is trash, get rid of it

why doesn't everyone just listen to me

There's a core group of people I enjoy seeing things from, as well as various private groups that are great. Everyone also uses it for party planning so someone in the house has to not agree with you to avoid being social pariahs.

Halcyon

My facebook is just a bunch of pictures of me and my family and I will share videos that put me in a good mood or that I think are cool.

It's mostly an outlet for posting Batman and Patriots related things. I don't get involved in conversations there, and I block anybody that posts anything related to whining about anything.

My sister for example:

March 25 at 5:16pm · Erie ·
Ugh I have such newfound motivation to lose weight! I'm so excited!!!!

March 26 at 3:37pm · Erie ·
💖🍦💖 root beer float 💖🍦💖

18 hrs ·
I can't stop daydreaming about cake.

It is this cycle every few weeks. It annoys me to no end.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
So addicted to Suits at the moment! Working my way through season two... So hyPED!

The main characters are awesome especially Donna! Anyone else think Donna is da bomb?

If any of you watch it of course lol

Suits is amazing. I haven't watched it since the second season, but the characters mesh together so fucking well

Donna is an absolute boss. So powerful and sexy. And Rachel is drop dead gorgeous. The sexual tension between her and Mike in the beginning was unreal.

Jobbs

Banned
There's a core group of people I enjoy seeing things from, as well as various private groups that are great. Everyone also uses it for party planning so someone in the house has to not agree with you to avoid being social pariahs.

Most of what I see people doing on Facebook is utter complete bullshit, just sitting around wasting time with horseshit

If you're the 1% of people who use it efficiently to keep up with some private group where there's truly no other way to keep in touch, then fine

Everyone else GET RID OF IT

zeemumu

Most of what I see people doing on Facebook is utter complete bullshit, just sitting around wasting time with horseshit

If you're the 1% of people who use it efficiently to keep up with some private group where there's truly no other way to keep in touch, then fine

Reminds me of instagram at times. Selfie followed by massive caption status that has nothing to do with selfie. If you wanted to discuss the mortality of man, the selfie wasn't necessary.

Halcyon

If this thread started to resemble the Facebook feeds I see like on my sister's feed or whoever I happen to observe wasting time on Facebook

Then I'd make like Nick Cage and be Gone in 60 Seconds

You WISH you had my chill

nick-cage-has-science-gone-too-far.jpg

Super gross. I change my underwear at least twice a day. Once after my morning shower and once after I shower when I get off work. Why the fuck would you sit around in your own filth.

I change my underwear every day, but I have probably let it roll from a lazy saturday into a lazy sunday a few times, but that's because I haven't showered or worked up a sweat, or done much of anything.

Also I find that my $20 per pair type of underwear don't retain smell. Also I don't smell.

What's the difference between wasting time on Facebook and wasting time on NeoGAF? Because we all seem to do plenty of the latter, but yet, it's FB you have a problem with?

Edit: Misha you beat me :(

marrec

Banned
facebook is trash, get rid of it

why doesn't everyone just listen to me

Jobbs Opinion Generator:

"[X] is trash" where X = anything but Dark Souls and Pickles

I have no huge social circle so I only ever use facebook to plan events and for GISHWHES

bTxOFq3.png

I change my underwear every day, but I have probably let it roll from a lazy saturday into a lazy sunday a few times, but that's because I haven't showered or worked up a sweat, or done much of anything.

Also I find that my $20 per pair type of underwear don't retain smell. Also I don't smell.

Same. I usually don't work up a sweat unless I ride my bike to work and it's reasonably warm out.

It just annoys me to no fucking end when people act like "X thing is trash so you must be trash for using it / liking it, you should stop doing that."

Thank you for your opinion that I did not ask for, but it's not any of your business.

FloatOn

#JobbsLivesMatters

It just annoys me to no fucking end when people act like "X thing is trash so you must be trash for using it / liking it, you should stop doing that."

Thank you for your opinion that I did not ask for, but it's not any of your business.

totally get that but I think sometimes people are too sensitive for their own good.

it's like when did people become so fucking afraid to have a debate/disagreement? discourse is possible you know?

marrec

Banned
Seriously though, Facebook is great if you don't use it to actually update anyone about what's going on in your life and just use it for keeping social engagements organized.

Though mostly I use SLACK for that now.

SLACK > All.

Jobbs

Banned

I have an irrational dislike of Facebook, you probably shouldn't take my shtick too seriously. =)

Seriously though, Facebook is great if you don't use it to actually update anyone about what's going on in your life and just use it for keeping social engagements organized.

SLACK > All.

I have been using Slack for some gamedev stuff for like a year now

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
Today I'm working a single day job doing what I was doing 4 years ago. This sucks. Manual labor sucks. Oh well, it's a cash job.

SLACK > All.

Slack is greater than everything. I owe my current career to Slack, haha.

marrec

Banned
I have an irrational dislike of Facebook, you probably shouldn't take my shtick too seriously. =)

Some people take Facebook VERY SERIOUSLY and treat their absence or deletion of it as some kind of sign they're more evolved than those currently on it.

When we all know that the most evolved form of communication is dank memes and shitposts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom