• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fantasy Football Discussion Thread - 2017 Season

Jarlaxle

-4 points for the Patriots Defense.

What a shit way to start off the fantasy year. Ugh.

I picked up the Minnesota defense this morning. Someone dropped them because they were against NO this week. They did well for me last year. I'm done with the Patriots D.

-4 points for the Patriots Defense.

What a shit way to start off the fantasy year. Ugh.

I picked up the Minnesota defense this morning. Someone dropped them because they were against NO this week. They did well for me last year. I'm done with the Patriots D.

i'm in the same boat but I was hoping for ~6 points. Depending on how bad the jets are this week, might consider picking up the raiders next week but i'll see come next week

i'm definitely not starting the pats d against brees at home

I will forgive you.. this time.

i'm in the same boat but I was hoping for ~6 points. Depending on how bad the jets are this week, might consider picking up the raiders next week but i'll see come next week

i'm definitely not starting the pats d against brees at home
That's trading in a pile of shit for an even bigger pile of shit. Mack can't carry the defense himself.

Look at the Chargers D instead or Jacksonville (Dallas gave you the blueprint Tom.. follow it with Fournette)

I will forgive you.. this time.

That's trading in a pile of shit for an even bigger pile of shit. Mack can't carry the defense himself.

Look at the Chargers D instead or Jacksonville (Dallas gave you the blueprint Tom.. follow it with Fournette)

it's why I said i'll see how the bills do this week and even then I'm not optimistic on them. Jaguars got drafted so i'll look into the chargers. My current "watch list" for next week is steelers, chargers, and the raiders(i'm not high on them though)

Badosh

Well, went against Hogan, Gronk and Pats kicker last night. Which is far better than my GF who went against the person with Hunt and Hill.

Tom Nook

Ben/John Ross for Crabtree/Bradford

You still have three good WRs with Julio, Pryor, and Garçon and you can stash Ross who'll become a viable flex option this year and give you value so you're not taking a huge hit and if reports are true, he'll be back by week 2-3.

And then you don't have to worry about riding Bradford for 4 weeks plus in case Luck is worse than expected (which is possible imo)

Appreciate the offer but I don't want the stress in choosing between Ben or Luck every week when Luck comes back. Bradford is just streaming, I'll find someone for week 2, week 3, etc. I'll take the risk on streaming QBs if Luck is out longer.

I sure Ross is a good flex option but I like Crabtree on my team.

Appreciate the offer but I don't want the stress in choosing between Ben or Luck every week when Luck comes back. Bradford is just streaming, I'll find someone for week 2, week 3, etc. I'll take the risk on streaming QBs if Luck is out longer.

I sure Ross is a good flex option but I like Crabtree on my team.
I understand. if you change your mind, let me know

Gummy

Neo Member
Is it too late to get in on any leagues? You guys know a good place to find one for a late lone wolf like myself

Is it too late to get in on any leagues? You guys know a good place to find one for a late lone wolf like myself

I think most of the big websites stop allowing new leagues after the 1st or 2nd week I think?

You could always just join a random league on espn or whichever site you choose to use. I joined a random league on ESPN just to see how ridiculous my team/everyone else's team would be in a 8 person league and pretty much just doing it just for fun and don't plan on spending much time on it at all. My work league however.. derp

gimmmick

enjZ0mc.png

Ds544oc.png

12th round pick up for Hunt. :)

I heard nothing of Hunt before my draft. He went in the 4th round in my league and I actually picked I.Crowell the pick before him. I still think Crow will have a good season but after watching that kid run, he can do a lot of damage this year.

I heard nothing of Hunt before my draft. He went in the 4th round in my league and I actually picked I.Crowell the pick before him. I still think Crow will have a good season but after watching that kid run, he can do a lot of damage this year.
I got him in the fourth too.. I was aiming for Crow in the third and he went the pick before me (I was hoping to pair him with Jordan Howard who was my keeper). So I took Tyreek Hill and then drafted him in the 4th.

I feel that has worked out so far lol

I got him in the fourth too.. I was aiming for Crow in the third and he went the pick before me (I was hoping to pair him with Jordan Howard who was my keeper). So I took Tyreek Hill and then drafted him in the 4th.

I feel that has worked out so far lol

lol i'd say so. I'm hoping at least one of my fliers on J. Williams and D'onta Foreman pans out.

VoxPop

ZEKE WINS INJUNCTION. NFL BARRED FROM IMPOSING SUSPENSION FOR DURATION OF LAWSUIT (LIKELY ALL SEASON)

YASSSS

Zeke Kareem and Demarco at my Flex

Gonna be a good season boys!

he went in the 3 round in our work league. I wasn't paying attention until I heard one of my coworkers jumping for joy since she picked him up late 3rd round

oh well

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
I was gonna pick him up in the 2nd round in my league then the guy with the third pick drafted him. The guy with the 4th pick was upset because he was gonna draft him. I thought they were idiots...oh well

Tom Nook

Non Zeke owner

With Zeke likely playing the entire season, I'm dropping Mcfadden and got a free bench space

K Golladay or A Kamara.

Thanks

phanphare

Banned
my strategy in drafts was to take zeke in the 3rd and he was never there

great for the people that got him but I couldn't stomach that risk with a second round pick

I gotta start Sammy Watkins over OBJ.

Not dealing with a game time decision.

I had Hunt and Kelce, so I feel "okay' right now.

My opponent has David Johnson and Lamar Miller though.

Jer

Got Zeke in the third round, Zeke and Antonio Brown (who I got at 4 because someone picked Aaron Rodgers at 3) baby, let's go!

I stashed McFadden in most of my leagues because I thought he'd get a couple good weeks of use. Is he droppable now?

I have one league with only 4 bench spots, and I don't have Zeke.. seems like I could use the space better.

Tom Nook

I stashed McFadden in most of my leagues because I thought he'd get a couple good weeks of use. Is he droppable now?

I have one league with only 4 bench spots, and I don't have Zeke.. seems like I could use the space better.

I'm dropping him. Unless you can trade with the Zeke owner for someone.

JJH

Trades already started in our league. Got offered Gronk for Gillislee and Bennett (TE). What do you think guys?

UberTag

Pretty sure you take that trade and don't look back. Unless you're really weak at RB
Really? I'm not sure there's going to be much difference between Gronk and Bennett most weeks.
I won't begrudge anyone from trying to sell high on Gillislee... but I'm not sure a TE upgrade is the way to go.

That said, given that he's rostering Freeman, Murray and Coleman... well, I'd say Gillislee is easily expendable.

GrapeApes

Really? I'm not sure there's going to be much difference between Gronk and Bennett most weeks.
I won't begrudge anyone from trying to sell high on Gillislee... but I'm not sure a TE upgrade is the way to go.
You're tripping. Gronk can win you a week. Bennett not really doing that. There's a reason why Gronk was going on the second round and Bennett in like round 10. I'd do that trade.

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
Trades already started in our league. Got offered Gronk for Gillislee and Bennett (TE). What do you think guys?
Id do that trade. Besides goaline runs gillislee looked meh. Bennett is nothing special, he isn't even owned in my league. Gronk is a week winner if healthy and he is right now.

Top Bottom