• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fatal Frame Wii U NicoNico Presentation - [game portion over]

wont be able to watch but will be following this thread like a stalker... If they fool us and do not show any footage just some still images, screenshots or whatever i will be PISSED.... i hate to be a downer but could see something like this happening.

I wouldn't mind so much if we get an idea of what the game will look like and concept of what the gamepad will bring to it.

synce

Just take FF2's gameplay (PS2 version), upgrade the graphics, keep the JP audio, and use the gamepad as a camera... you have a perfect horror game :)

wont be able to watch but will be following this thread like a stalker... If they fool us and do not show any footage just some still images, screenshots or whatever i will be PISSED.... i hate to be a downer but could see something like this happening.

You invite Miyamoto and the chairman of Kadokawa, I think they have a game trailer and maybe a second longer movie trailer for the film

this is a big deal for Kadokawa they have books and a film to sell the game is a bonus

it should be a full trailer if not some gameplay as well. That is what I am expecting

ehhh, i forgot about that premium thing. I remember for the persona streams, there was just a mirror of it somewhere else. Hope we dont get booted

i-Jest

I hope this is right:
t1405571400z1.png

I wait with anticipation. I'm feeling pretty excited about having a Wii U. Good games coming this wall and next year. This game is now on the way. Good time ahead folks.

So while waiting (why am I even staying up?) I just finished Dead Man by Jim Jarmusch on Netflix after enjoying some of his other films on the service. All I have to say is "Well okay then".

Lucent

What should I be seeing? I clicked on the link provided in the OP and I just see a bunch of text talking about what will be in the video or something. =/

What should I be seeing? I clicked on the link provided in the OP and I just see a bunch of text talking about what will be in the video or something. =/

Got that too. It opened but wont start for another 7 minutes. Turn those off by hitting the button next to the volume apparently.

Top Bottom