• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February WrassleGAF |BO-T| And Bo-ing is Half the Battle

Why does Jerry "the king" Lawler hate the US Constitution so much all the sudden?

...somebody tell him there's nothing probibiting creepy old men from sleeping with young girls in the US Constitution. Those are state laws, and the Mann Act.

dream

So the segment ends with the immigrant, unable to respond to Dutch's well-reasoned and mostly fair arguments, challenging the American to a fight? And Del Rio is the good guy?

Enfinit

I just tuned into RAW and I was about to ask if I missed anything in the past ten minutes. Then I read the past ten comments and all I saw was weed and Cesaro/Orton, so I'm going to assume I didn't miss a damn thing.

Sanjuro

So the segment ends with the immigrant, unable to respond to Dutch's well-reasoned and mostly fair arguments, challenging the American to a fight? And Del Rio is the good guy?

Yeah. Del Rio looks like trash now. Zeb is now the best voice in the entire company.

These Maryse photos are faaaaaaaaaaaantastic

RyiTM.gif

VU82b.gif

XYcfP.gif

Well, Del Rio did have the point unilaterally declaring the sovereignty of the United States null and void because he says so, and if you don't like it "You're hiding behind the Constitution."

Wait...what?

Top Bottom