• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February WrassleGAF |BO-T| And Bo-ing is Half the Battle

zychi

Banned
When the Shield breaks up, you know Roman Reigns is going to get that push. Rollins will be released a few months after and Dean Brose will linger around mid card for a bit going through multiple repackages
Ambrose is IC champ material. He just screams give him a belt.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Kelly Kelly 3:16 says this segment can kiss her ass

8gfgKsx.gif

Solid segment overall. I guess the third man will be Ryback and that'll be the 6 man wrestlemania match with repeated sneak attacks by the faces to wear down the Shield

Ozone

I was hoping Orton was gonna do the Diamondcutter sign and yell BANG at the camera.

That KanyonCutter supercut has ruined me.

trunbuns

That was ok. Faces starting to figure out a way to tackle them. Giving them a piece of their own medicine by isolating rollins. Good, logical booking.

Ithil

Solid segment overall. I guess the third man will be Ryback and that'll be the 6 man wrestlemania match with repeated sneak attacks by the faces to wear down the Shield

Sheamus is getting into a thing with Barrett, that would be his match at WM. So I don't know.

Top Bottom