• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Observe THIS, Brother!

Tagyhag

Had the Vaudevillians had better promos and better looks, I bet they could have amounted to something, even with that gimmick, and yeah Gotch isn't helping matters.

42a01de589e9ef89ec88f70112cddb36.jpg

Lumping Gallagher in with a couple of jobbers like the Vaudevillians would just kill his heat. They're not even the same gimmick they just have similar looks.

Have we talked about Vince Vaughan being cast in the Rock's wrestling movie? Apparently he's playing an 80s wrestling star who was bad with money and or drugs. So it's either Jake or Scott Hall.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Kevin Owens vs. Goldberg in a twitter war is the weirdest thing in a while.
KuGsj.gif

Bill Goldberg @Goldberg
Morons....

Kevin Owens Retweeted Bill Goldberg
Considering you almost knocked yourself out headbutting a door, you should probably reconsider calling other people morons.

Bill Goldberg ‏@Goldberg
Keep diggin' that hole kid....

Kevin Owens ‏@FightOwensFight
Ok, Bill. I've been digging holes for myself for 17 years and I'm doing pretty good. See you at Fastlane.

Bill Goldberg ‏@Goldberg
@FightOwensFight Take lots of pictures with it Kevin. Remember the moment. At Fastlane, it's GONE.

Kevin Owens ‏@FightOwensFight 3h 3 hours ago
Take lots of pictures? Remember the moment?...What are you, my dad? Stop telling me what to do! And no, I will NOT turn down my music!

Bill Goldberg @Goldberg
.@FightOwensFight Well... If "Goldberg" or "Sir" doesn't work for you, than yes, Daddy is fine.

Kevin Owens ‏@FightOwensFight 3h3 hours ago
I'm sure that in your mind, that sounded super cool and badass but it's just really, really creepy. Anyway, Happy Valentine's Day, Bill! ������

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Also for some reason in the middle of that twitter exchange with Goldberg, Owens tweeted a picture of a bunny eating fruit to Braun Strowman.

ElRenoRaven

Also for some reason in the middle of that twitter exchange with Goldberg, Owens tweeted a picture of a bunny eating fruit to Braun Strowman.

Yea. That was so randomly awesome. Just a video of a rabbit eating raspberries out of nowhere in the middle of this. I was laughing my ass off watching it.

Mustache Mountain Gimmick with Seven, Bates, Gotch, English, Gallagher.

Coincidentally, they're all alt-right, milk-chugging faces for the Trump Era.

I like it!

I'm surprised by Gallagher. You're not wrong, though; most wrestlers are right-wing supporters. The most known one is Ziggler.

Oh no, I was suggesting that they all get packaged as alt-right faces, not that I actually expect them to white supremacists. I mean, they could be, but still.

Angry Grimace

Pretty much. She was hired for T&A. This was back when WWE was in their let's hire women who can't wrestle but can pose for playboy phase.

Which is dumb because they can just hire the most attractive people who can actually wrestle and the fans will still thirst over them just the same because that's how all fanbases work.

So uh.

Why are they doing the Owens / Y2J breakup now and not after Owens loses the belt? Like wouldnt make 2x more sense that maybe Chris costs Owens the belt by accident OR doesnt do enough to for Owens to win against Goldberg so Owens get pissed?

Because in all likelihood Owens made a deal with HHH for bigger, better backup. It's a way more evil move to abandon your friend for a selfish reason like that than to do so because he did something to justifiably piss you off... like cost you a title. This segment happening now makes KO look way more like a complete and total asshole

ElRenoRaven

Which is dumb because they can just hire the most attractive people who can actually wrestle and the fans will still thirst over them just the same because that's how all fanbases work.

Yup. They have plenty of hot ass women who can wrestle and others on the indies yet they hire untalented bimbos like her. It just makes no sense. I'd rather them hire another woman who can actually wrestle. I could name several who would be great use of the money.

Top Bottom