• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fight for Youth | FG charity tournament | April 14

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Royal Flush, fuck yeah.

Thor still sucks tho.

Yo these matches are awesome. And Knives is next too? Yes please.

K.Sabot

Goots and Mike Ross mysteriously disappeared?

Knive's spencer is 99% on point with the 1 touch combos, unlike Yipes.

DjangoReinhardt

Thinks he should have been the one to kill Batman's parents.
Stream monsters aren't a problem. People seem to forget that a lot of stream monsters do buy sticks, games, etc... and contribute to streams by watching. There's a reason why events are getting bigger and why they're getting contributions from sponsors.

Stream monsters outnumber tournament attendees by a huge margin. The handful of people at tournaments don't keep the lights on at Capcom and Mad Catz; stream monsters and casuals do.

Companies that have contempt for their audience are easy enough to avoid. If Mad Catz doesn't want their business, it's just as easy to buy a stick from Hori.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
Not worth it for a speed boost in terms of raw damage you'd get out of a DHC though IMO. Maybe for THCs it's useful, but I doubt it.

Speed boost let's you do extended combos. When I used Ryu I had a combo using the power that got 880k? I think. It cost 2 bars, but you built a bar mid combo so you really only need one bar to start.

K.Sabot

Lol James "no you can not".

Still love you Marn.

Doesn't Yipes rather go for resets tho? Yipes has sick reset set-ups with his Spencer,Virgil,Hawkeye team.

A lot of the resets I saw from him at FR were very "American" resets, but they were very well covered after the drop.

MrDaravon

Steve's story about sticking his head under the hand dryer lol

Just ate, are they done the Vs. Pros matches?

EDIT: Nvm, guess not.

Clockwork is just getting on now, I think they said that he's the last Pro, assuming he's doing 3 matches like the other ones did?

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Clock looking like he took a bullet for losing that match.

EDIT: I swear to god, watching other people play Doom now makes me 100% sure MarlinPie is a hacker and does not believe hitstun should be a thing.

This Strider is playing under pressure and you can see, dropping lots of stuff.

rexor0717

Clock looking like he took a bullet for losing that match.

EDIT: I swear to god, watching other people play Doom now makes me 100% sure MarlinPie is a hacker and does not believe hitstun should be a thing.

This Strider is playing under pressure and you can see, dropping lots of stuff.

Marlin has the best Doom, but I still like watching Clockwork's. Marlin's combos look like they shouldn't work.

Zuly

Discovery Channel Special
lol.gif

Top Bottom