• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Game Headquarters |4| Cheers Love, the Anime's Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wasn't going to share this, but enough beating around the bush: a few other GAFers and myself were told about a Marvel vs. Capcom 4 announcement at PSX. I didn't think it would happen for all of the obvious reasons, but there you go. We'll know for certain in eight days.

lol, was it Verendus?

I-hate-u

I wasn't going to share this, but enough beating around the bush: a few other GAFers and myself were told about a Marvel vs. Capcom 4 announcement at PSX. I didn't think it would happen for all of the obvious reasons, but there you go. We'll know for certain in eight days.

not-this-shit-again-anime-28533251-604-340.jpg

We had to take a blood oath, what the fuck kind of backstabbing is this

Dahbomb

Breh....

What happens in Marvel leak club... stays in Marvel leak club.

Line_HTX

Good God, how many times must we go through this, they've given every CONFIRMED reason to us that it is NOT happening.

Why the fuck are y'all always clinging onto fucking rumors and make-believe straws, SMH...

Dahbomb

I don't know anything about Marvuru.

I didn't see anything about Marver.

I didn't hear anything about Mahver.

I am no insider, never have been!

Please don't ban me GAF mods!

Rip fgc, we hardly knew the. Reminds me when ViewtifulJC bet hard on DMC5 because of Nibel.

Dahbomb

That Akuma video is obviously MvC4 guys.
If this is true then this is going to be the biggest bait and switch ever in gaming. Not even Snake in MGS2 would come close to it.

SFV fans cry a thousand tears and the salt crystallized from it create a new world order.

kirblar

If this is true then this is going to be the biggest bait and switch ever in gaming. Not even Snake in MGS2 would come close to it.

SFV fans cry a thousand tears and the salt crystallized from it create a new world order.
The only time in FGC history that the salt would be from tears of joy.

Dahbomb

I have had a hunch that Max has been on this rumor too and he has been strategically putting out Marvel 3 content.

The Illuminati knows.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom