• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Game Headquarters |4| Cheers Love, the Anime's Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skab

I wasn't going to share this, but enough beating around the bush: a few other GAFers and myself were told about a Marvel vs. Capcom 4 announcement at PSX. I didn't think it would happen for all of the obvious reasons, but there you go. We'll know for certain in eight days.

Told by who? Your dog?

If your dog was speaking to you, those werent gaffers in the room with you. That was your furniture.

ibuki_c1___keep_her_mask_during_winning_screen_by_robhal-dapno5p.jpg
For those moments where u win with Ibuki and don't wanna be greeted by her grill
http://www.mediafire.com/file/0y4l1bby18z4yvw/Ibuki_C1_KeepMaskDuringWin.rar

I-hate-u

So, if no Marvel 4 next week, I get to ban everyone, right?

Ban everyone I say. Let this community die in style.

I have had a hunch that Max has been on this rumor too and he has been strategically putting out Marvel 3 content.

The Illuminati knows.

You know, it is weird how he has been playing Marvel 3 out of the blue. I thought about that too the other day.

It's a HD remake of MvC3 with a new balance patch.

I'll gladly take it.

Dahbomb

Ban everyone I say. Let this community die in style.
But if Marvel 4 happens then we all get made into Mods and FGW gets moved to Gaming side.

I will say that it seems that there are some murmurs within the FGC. These murmurs have crossed to the online space.

As far as I can tell from following the information on GAF and the previous twitter incident, this is similar to when FChamp/Shady were spreading rumors about a Marvel 3 patch. Something that the FGC members were privy to only in the FChamp case we had a definite face to the rumor (and someone to blame). In this case we don't have a definite source or credible FGC named out except that YogaDhalsim guy though it seems it's more than just YogaDhalsim.

Don't put stock into this rumor but also don't belittle people for believing in it. People have believed for FAR LESS. And this is NeoGAF, the place to believe... it's the god damn site motto!

On the subject of Dante, where's DMC5 Dahbomb?
Don't bring it up son! That list keeps growing!

mbpm1

Don't put stock into this rumor but also don't belittle people for believing in it. People have believed for FAR LESS. And this is NeoGAF, the place to believe... it's the god damn site motto!

Don't bring it up son! That list keeps growing!

shit you're right

BOHLIEVE

Lulubop

To many people seem to be in the know for this not to be true imo. I'm a believer, even if it is a Marvel fighter and not necessarily an mvc game.

Kumubou

The misdirect

Evey FG except SFV getting Akuma
Akuma in the new Melty Blood is going to be dope. Finally he can be the anime character he's always wanted to be.

If this is true then this is going to be the biggest bait and switch ever in gaming. Not even Snake in MGS2 would come close to it.

SFV fans cry a thousand tears and the salt crystallized from it create a new world order.
I have to admit, that would actually be a hell of a swerve by Capcom and some real smart trolling.

...which means that there's no way in hell that's actually the case.

I guess that's better than going out over some random waifu game on the Vita.

I-hate-u

MARVEL 4 IS REAL NIGGAS

Bruh u have the kahunas to say that after what happened last time?

But if Marvel 4 happens then we all get made into Mods and FGW gets moved to Gaming side.

I will say that it seems that there are some murmurs within the FGC. These murmurs have crossed to the online space.

As far as I can tell from following the information on GAF and the previous twitter incident, this is similar to when FChamp/Shady were spreading rumors about a Marvel 3 patch. Something that the FGC members were privy to only in the FChamp case we had a definite face to the rumor (and someone to blame). In this case we don't have a definite source or credible FGC named out except that YogaDhalsim guy though it seems it's more than just YogaDhalsim.

Man I am tired of it. We have been through this shit for a long time. It comes, it goes. Like, how come suddenly out of nowhere we get a wave of these rumors and hype that fizz out in a week without no mention until the next time it happens? It's synchronized, I tell you.

Back in the day I used to be like this:
H02Ma1J.jpg

Now I am like, notthisshitagain.

ChamplooJones

Formerly Momotaro
I wasn't going to share this, but enough beating around the bush: a few other GAFers and myself were told about a Marvel vs. Capcom 4 announcement at PSX. I didn't think it would happen for all of the obvious reasons, but there you go. We'll know for certain in eight days.
Which mod verified you?

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
The same folks convinced that Marvel 4 is coming at PSX are the same people who were convinced that DMC5 was coming at E3.

They fail because they expect Capcom to do things that people actually want.

The same folks convinced that Marvel 4 is coming at PSX are the same people who were convinced that DMC5 was coming at E3.

They fail because they expect Capcom to do things that people actually want.

so you're saying Akuma will be in DMC5?

Akuma revealed as Nero's mother?

Looking forward to Kabam's console Marvel fighting game at PSX!

Just kidding obviously, I'm really hyped for the Marvel
guest character DLC pack trailer for Injustice 2

Ryce

Which mod verified you?
I haven't been "verified," per se, but I PMed Nirolak. He seems to believe that I'm not lying, but the veracity of my info remains to be seen, obviously. I wouldn't have posted this rumor on NeoGAF (a forum where I really value my membership) if I didn't trust the source.

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus

oh yeah

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"

Ban Professor Beef for being a terrible heel.

To many people seem to be in the know for this not to be true imo. I'm a believer, even if it is a Marvel fighter and not necessarily an mvc game.

Yeah, it could be anything related to Marvel Game. I'm up for anything tho, at long it feel so marvel-ish.

Man I am tired of it. We have been through this shit for a long time. It comes, it goes. Like, how come suddenly out of nowhere we get a wave of these rumors and hype that fizz out in a week without no mention until the next time it happens? It's synchronized, I tell you.

Is that exactly what happens with MVC3 beforehand?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom