• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | April 8-14 | Cena-Factor validated, WWEsports remain stAGEd

GabbyJay

Ben's Lens Ben's Lens Ben's Lens
Nah man you have gotten a PM.

yRRDQyJ.png

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
62859_10151411381298883_1997092666_n.jpg

PREORDERS NOW OPEN: "Whatchu Know About This MarkMan?!" Shirt is now available for preorder! Preorders close on May 23rd. Order now to guarantee yourself one before EVOLUTION 2013! - http://seattlefootclan.bigcartel.com/

All proceeds go back to the Seattle Fighting Game Community! Support them! I get no cut because I just don't know! ♥ (Seriously it's for a good cause).

BONUS: If you are wearing one of these at EVO2013 and find me, I'll be hooking you up with some extra swag courtesy of MCZ <3

This is Carzy!

Damn, I hate I work tomorrow.

This is like the only benefit of working 2nd shift on Sunday's. I miss all of top 8, but once, or maybe twice a year I get to see Canada Cup Salty Suite without worrying about having to get up early.

I guess it's a fair trade off........until Football season starts :(

Real rap, Gootecks is the sissiest looking drinker I've ever seen. And when I say that, I mean how someone holds their cup/can and how they look when they drink.

Edgeward

Well, at least I saw that conclusion.

Time to hit the bed before I get stuck in the vortex and stay up all night

"I don't play for $20 dollars. I play for $100 or more" - Gootecks

lol he was so insulted. So mad!

GabbyJay

"I'm not worried about you Lap Chi I'm worried about that guy

FUCK THAT GUY"

Gootecks 2013

GabbyJay

"I don't want to play for drinks because I have had enough drinks.

I do want to play for money because I don't have enough money."

Dead

These were the infamous MK stations set up in the bathrooms right?

Yeah.
Hopefully they step their game up this year, as last year's was a really, really poor showing.
They seem to be operating on the motif of 'under new management,' so we'll see, I suppose.

I hope that isn't true although I was lazy and havent registered yet.

Hey, anybody want to try out my fighter and give me some thoughts? The netcode is ass right now but offline it plays pretty well. Send me a PM if you're interested.

Dahbomb

I hope that isn't true although I was lazy and havent registered yet.

Hey, anybody want to try out my fighter and give me some thoughts? The netcode is ass right now but offline it plays pretty well. Send me a PM if you're interested.
PC version? I can give it a go.

Top Bottom