• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | April 8-14 | Cena-Factor validated, WWEsports remain stAGEd

Beef....

This was shameful, LMAO

GfykHyT.png

Dahbomb

3 out 4 MorriDooms in top 4.

10 more years.

Honestly if Justin went to his MVC2 style of play he would be playing Buckethead's team and dominating. Well he still dominates everthing that isn't a Morrigan or Zero team.

kirblar

3 out 4 MorriDooms in top 4.

10 more years.

Honestly if Justin went to his MVC2 style of play he would be playing Buckethead's team and dominating. Well he still dominates everthing that isn't a Morrigan or Zero team.
Flocker really was onto something with that team doing well against Chris G it seems like- Buckethead seems to have a lot of setups for the Morridoom mirror.

Dahbomb

Remember all the Zero players claiming that Morrigan/Doom counters him? Just shows how many fraud Zeros there are.
This statement is silly when Xian isn't even using Missiles which is what Zero has trouble with. MorriDoom is a problem for Zero but it's not a bigger problem for Zero as it is for other characters even top tiers. Thing is that Zero fits perfectly well onto a Morrigan team making it one of the best teams in the game so he IS part of the problem.

This statement is silly when Xian isn't even using Missiles which is what Zero has trouble with. MorriDoom is a problem for Zero but it's not a bigger problem for Zero as it is for other characters even top tiers. Thing is that Zero fits perfectly well onto a Morrigan team making it one of the best teams in the game so he IS part of the problem.
I'm not even talking about the Xian match.

Zissou

Best Morridoom teams?
Morridoom Vergil
Mags Morridoom
Zero Morridoom

I guess you can make a good team by picking two characters from Mags/Morrigan/Vergil/Zero and then pick missiles assist and you'll be good to go.

Dahbomb

Well this was probably the best chance Zero had to take a major in quite a while but alas it was not meant to be.

Also pot split incoming.

GabbyJay

Ben's Lens Ben's Lens Ben's Lens
Viscant said:
I have to stop this. Only I can make grand finals exciting again. I will save the FGC. You're welcome.

Viscant's Twitter game is on point. Best tweets in the FGC.

GeoNeo

I disagree.
WILL MR WIZ PULL OUT THE YELLOW CARD FROM HIS UNWASHED UNDERPANTS???

FIND OUT NEXT WEEK ON UMVC3: FATE OF FUCK YOUR RULES.

Top Bottom