• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | Jan 5-11 | A World Warrior Demographic

If it's not FGW| DaiGOAT

I will slap niggas.

no one cares about marvel at this point. Justin already won Evo, now y'all niggas wanna get hyped when he wins a regional smfh

DAI. GOAT.

Dahbomb

If it's not FGW| DaiGOAT

I will slap niggas.

no one cares about marvel at this point. Justin already won Evo, now y'all niggas wanna get hyped when he wins a regional smfh

DAI. GOAT.
Didn't Daigo win EVO twice?

Good play is always hype no matter the game. Justin made some miraculous plays today and it was hype.

Week title can be DaiGOAT but don't go hating on Justin in Marvel. Dude is bigger than Daigo in Marvel, comparatively speaking.

BakedYams

Slayer of Combofiends
Daigo quit his nurse job a few years ago I heard though.

I didn't know Daigo was a nurse, he was juggling being one of the best SF players in the world while being a nurse?

If it's not FGW| DaiGOAT

I will slap niggas.

DAI. GOAT.

nigga get your DJ salt the fuck outta here. marvel is still the shit.

Didn't Daigo win EVO twice?

Good play is always hype no matter the game. Justin made some miraculous plays today and it was hype.

Week title can be DaiGOAT but don't go hating on Justin in Marvel. Dude is bigger than Daigo in Marvel, comparatively speaking.

no_one_cares_gif_by_kimminjung-d4av3hx.gif

nigga get your DJ salt the fuck outta here. marvel is still the shit.

no_one_cares_gif_by_kimminjung-d4av3hx.gif

BakedYams

Slayer of Combofiends
blackule never ceases to amaze me

DaiGOAT has been a long time coming, just like Frauds Among Us.

I guess we might as well do DaiGOAT. Enzo you know what you must do.

edit:

can we get niggas in the title tho? i think shouta might banish us to community.

BakedYams

Slayer of Combofiends
is enzo willing to risk a ban to get the title people are voting for? will shouta send us to the shadow realm? will we ever stop talking about anime? tune in at 12 while we record blackules reaction once its posted.

hey did we have a xrd based title yet?

about a week agooooooooooo

FGW l Bring your own translator

Man, I feel guilty. My brother paid for Masters and we both used his Twitch account to watch it on our computers. Huge fucking oversight by Twitch, btw.

I'm going to donate $15 to Lap Chi next time I see him streaming.

FGW l Bring your own translator

Man, I feel guilty. My brother paid for Masters and we both used his Twitch account to watch it on our computers. Huge fucking oversight by Twitch, btw.

I'm going to donate $15 to Lap Chi next time I see him streaming.
Do you also feel guilty when you and your brother watch the same Netflix account?

Canada Cup Masters isn't a huge corporation that can afford people sharing accounts.
The point is that when you buy access to a video, there's a presumption that you may be able to enjoy it with company in your one purchase. It's part of the product.

Rainy

Banned
Hamad just reset the bracket against Justin and won the first game of the second set. Yoo. Hamad playing out of his fucking mind.

Top Bottom