• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | Nov 11-17 | EVO Champions Not Guaranteed

What's the joke behind this?

KRrHQ.png

Skilotonn

xbot xbot xbot xbot xbot
That was such a fraudulent win by Rog, it was nothing but let my first two characters die so that Dark Devil Trigger Vergil can rise to kill their three characters.

I don't think I've been this dead for a Marvel Finals period. Probably because he said he was "retired" and was on auto-pilot dive kicks & Beserker Slash cross-ups & footdives till Vergil rose? I dunno.

That was such a fraudulent win by Rog, it was nothing but let my first two characters die so that Dark Devil Trigger Vergil can rise to kill their three characters.

I don't think I've been this dead for a Marvel Finals period. Probably because he said he was "retired" and was on auto-pilot dive kicks & Beserker Slash cross-ups & footdives till Vergil rose? I dunno.
To be fair Flocker is playing Zero/Vergil/Hawkeye, he has a lot of comeback potential on his team too.

Skilotonn

xbot xbot xbot xbot xbot
That's just Marvel in a nutshell.

I wouldn't say that, even though I watch even XBL streams in the background on Twitch whenever I'm relaxing at home and checking something else. His team just screams no effort, and his performance just now just showed it, like he could have just picked Phoenix Wright / Hsien-Ko / Vergil and still won. Too bad Flocker didn't just snap in Vergil whenever he had the chance.

To be fair Flocker is playing Zero/Vergil/Hawkeye, he has a lot of comeback potential on his team too.

True, I really only meant his performance in the Grand Finals - I know he plays nutty, and a nutty Wolverine is the best way to play, but damn if it wasn't all Dark Vergil just now.

Top Bottom