• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT4| Witty Title Delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.
CzcRFH0.jpg

My Raidou came in today~ I've wanted this figure for a long time. I don't have a fancy camera for pics, so line camera it is~ That and tea were my income tax splurge before paying bills. Figures are really cutting into my tea addiction. I can't decide if that's a good or bad thing.

kewlmyc

My Raidou came in today~ I've wanted this figure for a long time. I don't have a fancy camera for pics, so line camera it is~ That and tea were my income tax splurge before paying bills. Figures are really cutting into my tea addiction. I can't decide if that's a good or bad thing.

I have this figure as well. Good tastes. Probably one of the best figures I own.

Ryuuroden

So did we decide that the title for the next thread was going to be Figure GAF |OT5| GSCpls

damn delays....

or something more generic like Figure GAF |OT5| Where delays outnumber releases

johnsmith

remember me
She came with something called a "clear file". Some of you told me previously that it's a folder or something.

This seems more like a mini poster made of plastic.
Yes, those are amiibos.

Yeah, that's not a clear file. A clear file is a plastic folder, it doesn't need to be rolled out.

She came with something called a "clear file". Some of you told me previously that it's a folder or something.

This seems more like a mini poster made of plastic.
Yes, those are amiibos.

Also looks too big to be a clear folder.

Also hey you found an use for amiibos!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom