• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT4| Witty Title Delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.

kewlmyc

Maybe they just don't seem as bad when we're dealimg with Phat and their 5-month Dangan ronpa delays.

Their DanganRonpa delays were bad, but holy crap I feel bad for the GSC Mikasa fans. She was originally supposed to release in October 2014 and still hasn't been released.

Their DanganRonpa delays were bad, but holy crap I feel bad for the GSC Mikasa fans. She was originally supposed to release in October 2014 and still hasn't been released.

Yeah, I was kimda shocked last month when I learned she still hadn't come out. This will probably be Wo's fate also.

Or those Durarara!! figures. :(

I had to preorder Celty. I'm really trying to convince myself not to get Shizuo but know I'll cave.

Also why do I have to find a figure I like and then be incredibly let down.

FIGURE-008072_09.jpg

She so gorgeous. But...
Griffon

I had to preorder Celty. I'm really trying to convince myself not to get Shizuo but know I'll cave.

Also why do I have to find a figure I like and then be incredibly let down.

She so gorgeous. But...
Griffon

Shhh! Lets pretend griffon is alter quality, and that my $300 Kirino will be flawless! Soothes the soul better that way lol

Quite a bit. Sailor Succubus, Tougetsu Matsuri, and Sansei Muramasa - Bunny ver. Then I have the Snow Miku 2015/Cynthia Nendoroid, as well as possible delays from the prior months...

I passed on Bunny Sansei. Just not feeling the bunny motif. Not into bunny girls.
Headless girls, tho? HHHHNNNGGGG Dat Celty.

Femto.

I got a pre-owned notification for AmiAmi but the figure is sold out?!

It's one of those things where it isn't sold out and it's about to pop up on the site right?
Hoping for the complaining on GAF magic to work for me.

Well my Vividbutt softbust came out alright.

But it will probably have a terrible stand.

That's griffons first 2.5 that came out a couple months ago right? If its the same one, that's what had me order the kirino one because she didn't look bad at all

Good luck.

Yeah, though if she comes out amazing then I'll have to po the 2.5 Kuroneko and the 2.5 Asuna and I'm not sure whats scarier in that case lol Maybe I'll use them as my garden gnomes lol

That's bold, very bold. But I hope it turns out fine, really.

Neither of them even have prototype's yet so it's probably a long way off, if they are not cancelled, but if kirino's any good I may just have to get them too ^_^ though if Griffon makes a 2.5 Kobato I dont care how terrible she is, id be getting her regardless lol I'll get a 1/1 Kobato one day! Muahaha

Neither of them even have prototype's yet so it's probably a long way off, if they are not cancelled, but if kirino's any good I may just have to get them too ^_^ though if Griffon makes a 2.5 Kobato I dont care how terrible she is, id be getting her regardless lol I'll get a 1/1 Kobato one day! Muahaha

As long as you give us a nice MFC post with that I won't stop you.

As long as you give us a nice MFC post with that I won't stop you.

Sure! Now I just need Alter's department head and a lot of money (and patience....) and request they produce me a one of a kind 1/1 Kobato lol

Yeah thats the one! the few pictures on MFC looked nice but this one has more lighting and looks really nice too. So if she comes out like that I wont complain :p

Yeah thats the one! the few pictures on MFC looked nice but this one has more lighting and looks really nice too. So if she comes out like that I wont complain :p
Yea, I have no regrets on getting her. The only bad thing about it is the base that holds it up.

Oh and fyi, shipping came out to 9,180 for it alone.

Yea, I have no regrets on getting her. The only bad thing about it is the base that holds it up.

Oh and fyi, shipping came out to 9,180 for it alone.

Yeah, I've heard that griffon likes to reuse the same boring black base lol
I had her figured already to be at about 40k yen with shipping so I was just about right. It's funny I'm cheap and think paying $12 shipping in the US is expensive but god knows how much I've spent on shipping alone from japan XD

Finally the download is over, frigging eShop slow speeds.

On topic: I once paid 7k EMS shipping IIRC for a rather small package. I regret nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom