• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT5| Our Golden Anniversary Brings Us Hope

Rixa

I was mainly pointing it out to Hippo.

But yeah you're right, if you have Aileen or Fryevia, this trial is doable.

Lol. Spot on!

Yup (see below) :D

3 hours later...

E4RLrNCl.png

0TrWoS4l.png

aZRIgBYl.png

Cause imma BOSS.

Crazy o_O. Also huge grats for doing it for the slow style.

Took down that robot baby!

Delita(enhanced helm break is a damn killer)
Rikku
Tilith
WoL
Fryevia
Friend Fryevia

It seems that my most recent pulls of Delita and Fryevia were specifically designed for me to take down the robot.

Thanks guys for sharing your strong ass Fries, I think I took Rob's.

Hey, offering my Rem to anyone who needs it. She's not the best Rem ever (Max level, 643 MAG, 3.8k HP), but I hope you find her useful anyway.

IGN: Zen
ID: 869,672,451

Please have NeoGAF somewhere in your message. Thanks!

robotuw

Meh, not satisfied at all... Had to use my full power to clear it. Fuck that robot

Lol, you'd make the worst Veritas; being frustrated in having to finally use your full power. Congrats to you and everyone else clearing the trial by the way! You're all supermen/superwomen.

Damn this new story is brutal.
You're basically hunting and putting down the Veritas like wild dogs.

Syntsui

Thanks reddit for not stating the right arm will revive the left arm even if the body is already destroyed. This single handedly depleted my will to keep doing this. It took me hours to get to this point with piece of shit Orlandu barely doing over 500k damage.

All things considered, this trial is piece of cake as long as you have Aileen or Fryevia. Tilith + Rikku + Zargarbanzo trivializes it as expected, but without dps its just too frustrating for me.

Thanks reddit for not stating the right arm will revive the left arm even if the body is already destroyed. This single handedly depleted my will to keep doing this. It took me hours to get to this point with piece of shit Orlandu barely doing over 500k damage.

All things considered, this trial is piece of cake as long as you have Aileen or Fryevia. Tilith + Rikku + Zargarbanzo trivializes it as expected, but without dos its just too frustrating for me.

Yeah I wish I had Zarby

Would have made my runs much easier

Hey, offering my Rem to anyone who needs it. She's not the best Rem ever (Max level, 643 MAG, 3.8k HP), but I hope you find her useful anyway.

IGN: Zen
ID: 869,672,451

Please have NeoGAF somewhere in your message. Thanks!

I've done the same for my Rem, Mag 648 and 4567 HP. ID is 737,852,652.

Any help with building Rem btw?.

I've done the same for my Rem, Mag 648 and 4567 HP. ID is 737,852,652.

Any help with building Rem btw?.

What TMs do you have?

I don't have an uber Rem either, but she's still at 876 MAG and around 4700 HP. I got there by equipping her exclusive dagger, a Draco Spike, earrings, dual wield, rod mastery, and other assorted stuff.

RedZaraki

Banned
Strat was straightforward.

Went Left Arm > Right Arm > Body.

Part 1:
WoL: Brave Presence
Rem: Undying Wish on WoL
Tidus: Get pumped! for buffs, Quick Hit for damage
Aileen: Piledriver for damage, Refreshing Tool to mana battery sometimes
Rikku: Synthesis > HyperNullAll a lot. Bushido Freedom to Dispel the Robot. Sometimes Al Bhed potion when Tilith uses Prism Heal for Mana battery.
Tilith: First turn Celestial Light for buff, then after that Radiant Light and Prism Heal when I can get away with it.

Part 2:
WoL: Light is With us mixed in with Brave Presence.
Rem: Starts attacking a bit with the Boomerang.

Everyone else is the same.

Part 3:
Rikku: No longer needs to dispel, but can use LB to counteract World Destroyer when the Light Gathers. I did this probably 3 times. Can also use her Water attack instead, but only do this if Hyper Null All and Get pumped! are all ready. I did this twice.

Everyone else is doing the usual. It is critical in Part 3 to keep Hyper Null All and Buffs up at all times.

There were a few scare moments. Like, Tidus would die because I forgot to refresh buffs on the team, and so there goes a Phoenix Down.

Or WoL died THROUGH the reraise once. In that case I had Tilith Revive and put Auto-Revive from Rem on Aileen instead, because I knew she was going to get it. I ended the fight with one Phoenix Down left.

Glad I got it all in one go. My first attempt actually. Just took a long time. I played the fight slowly.

I had Gaia blade on Tidus as his sword, to try to take advantage of Earth Imperil. But Quick Hit and Piledriver don't chain all that well. But at least Tidus brought buffs, which was useful, because Tilith and WoL were always busy and Rikku got no LB until Part 3 of the fight.

Strat was straightforward.

<snip>

Glad I got it all in one go. My first attempt actually. Just took a long time. I played the fight slowly.

This is totally a strategy I could do. How long did it actually take you? There might be hope for me yet! And you say "part 1" or "part 2", do you mean that left arm = part 1, right arm = part 2, and body = part 3?

Cleared it on my 5th attempt but missed the No Magic and Esper missions

Ill go back for those once i get a few more TMs to ease some of the holes in my team

RedZaraki

Banned
This is totally a strategy I could do. How long did it actually take you? There might be hope for me yet! And you say "part 1" or "part 2", do you mean that left arm = part 1, right arm = part 2, and body = part 3?

It took from like 10 am to 1:30 pm. A long time. Probably 2 hours was on part 1.

Yep, Left Arm = Part 1, etc.

Also, I had Ramuh on Rikku. She used it at the start of Part 3.

It took from like 10 am to 1:30 pm. A long time. Probably 2 hours was on part 1.

Yep, Left Arm = Part 1, etc.

Also, I had Ramuh on Rikku. She used it at the start of Part 3.

Fantastic! I might give this a whirl tomorrow while I'm at work. I'll need to find a good friend Aileen, but I got the rest covered. It's crazy to think of spending that long on a trial, but I'm pretty sure I won't be able to beat it the "quick" way.

Thanks for the tips!

RedZaraki

Banned
Fantastic! I might give this a whirl tomorrow while I'm at work. I'll need to find a good friend Aileen, but I got the rest covered. It's crazy to think of spending that long on a trial, but I'm pretty sure I won't be able to beat it the "quick" way.

Thanks for the tips!

If I had my own Rem, I would have tried double Aileen. But in that case, not sure how I would get DEF/SPR buffs on the team.

I have Rem if anyone wishes for me to set her as my shared unit.

Just let me know what type of setup and I'll try to accommodate. Set up as a finisher for Landu but I'm sure Holy isn't good in this trial.

I have Tilith as well with 5k+HP and 45MP refresh.

Ugh, and my chainers happen to be 2x Landu.

I'm missing something...keep getting nuked by World Destroyer. Make decent progress until then. Maybe I'm missing thresholds?

Luckily I have a Fry...

Syntsui

G3cyacF.png

This trial was a mistake, I shouldn't have kept going without doing decent damage but Tilith and Zargarbanzo refused to let me give up.

Again, extremely easy as long as you have all the tools. I missed the damage tool so it was extremely frustrating, about eight hours of frustration.

RedZaraki

Banned
I'm missing something...keep getting nuked by World Destroyer. Make decent progress until then. Maybe I'm missing thresholds?

Luckily I have a Fry...

You must do Water Attack + Hyper Null All + DEF/SPR buffs on your team to survive that. People with low HP will also need to Guard.

OR you use Rikku LB.

tuffymon

8 hours? wow, dedication, but a win! congrats... I feel like I have the survivability and not the damage... but 8 hours of either memu not dropping out on me, or phone staying on while charging... frick >.>;

Pejo

G3cyacF.png

This trial was a mistake, I shouldn't have kept going without doing decent damage but Tilith and Zargarbanzo refused to let me give up.

Again, extremely easy as long as you have all the tools. I missed the damage tool so it was extremely frustrating, about eight hours of frustration.

Congrats man! What was your setup?

Syntsui

Congrats man! What was your setup?

Zarg - 6kHP and 8xxATK
Tilith - 6kHP
Rikku - 6kHP Auto Limit/Mog Wisdom
Orlandu - 6kHP 7xxATK/Fire Weapon
Buttz - 6kHP/Mog Wisdom
Friend Orlandu - 7xxATK/Fire Weapon

It's impossible to lose once everything is set up, but the damage was shit.

Going to seriously attempt this when I get home from work. With the day I'm having at work I've just been wasting energy left and right with my attempts. Question, for those who went brute force body first, what arm did you kill afterwards?

You know what's funny? I don't have either of the two girls, but with double Tidus I can kill the body.

Unfortunately the ARMS wreck me as I can't gain lb crystals from them. So I am stuck unless I can get more DPS somehow. The arms are a much bigger threat than the mech itself!!!!!

Alkez

Going to seriously attempt this when I get home from work. With the day I'm having at work I've just been wasting energy left and right with my attempts. Question, for those who went brute force body first, what arm did you kill afterwards?

I went with right because it was getting 2 or 3 kills a turn on me (or getting Fryevia to 1hp). The left arm by itself is easy. The right arm would still be a problem by itself.

Also the right arm buffed attack and mag every turn on my run which I don't believe it's supposed to do (only supposed to buff def every turn after the main body dies) so it had to go.

You know what's funny? I don't have either of the two girls, but with double Tidus I can kill the body.

Unfortunately the ARMS wreck me as I can't gain lb crystals from them. So I am stuck unless I can get more DPS somehow. The arms are a much bigger threat than the mech itself!!!!!

Yeah this is why Ling was my MVP. She dodged a lot of hits during this phase and was resing every turn. While Rikku and Tilith can do that their's cost twice as much MP. Health isn't an issue during this phase as well as everything was just getting one shot anyways.

bryt

Ok guys. Can I do Aigaion with Noctis/Maxwell/Tilith/Rikku/WoL/and a friend DPS? I'm okay with it taking hours since I'm gonna do this on the weekend.

I went with right because it was getting 2 or 3 kills a turn on me (or getting Fryevia to 1hp). The left arm by itself is easy. The right arm would still be a problem by itself.

Also the right arm buffed attack and mag every turn on my run which I don't believe it's supposed to do (only supposed to buff def every turn after the main body dies) so it had to go.

Ok cool. Did you happen to get the right arm weak prior to killing the body or did you just focus on the body then go to the right arm?

Zarg - 6kHP and 8xxATK
Tilith - 6kHP
Rikku - 6kHP Auto Limit/Mog Wisdom
Orlandu - 6kHP 7xxATK/Fire Weapon
Buttz - 6kHP/Mog Wisdom
Friend Orlandu - 7xxATK/Fire Weapon

It's impossible to lose once everything is set up, but the damage was shit.

Friend Zarg and I can mimic this team perfectly.

How long did it take? 2-3 hours?

Yeah this is why Ling was my MVP. She dodged a lot of hits during this phase and was resing every turn. While Rikku and Tilith can do that their's cost twice as much MP. Health isn't an issue during this phase as well as everything was just getting one shot anyways.

I'm still currently in the fight and it's INSANE. It's buffing itself every turn. The only way I get good damage in is if i get lucky and both Tidus some how survive to chain. I don't think I'll successfully finish this at this rate.

Syntsui

Friend Zarg and I can mimic this team perfectly.

How long did it take? 2-3 hours?

8 hours, but it can be slimmed down to 5-6 if you get the right arm before the left one and you have saintly patience. Orlandu is not supposed to be used here, he is trash. Either go with Fryevia/Aileen or don't even bother.

If you go all in with 1k Orlandu each, I can see this being possible to do really fast, but good luck managing that with the ressurections and stuff. I went as safe as possible so it was very tedious.

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
Yeah so, I can't do enough damage with my Frey's to the body it seems. While with my current party, I don't seem to be losing either.

Syntsui

Zarg survives the left's arm attack with his Last Stand and I can see this being cheesed with an evade build, I'm not insane to test it but it should work if you guys wanna try and have the TMs for it.

This story addition is pretty big. Burned all my NRG on it efficiently and yet I've still not finished it. Now over 15k lapis too as a result! Speaking of which, when I go rainbow chasing is there a better way to start? Like do you have a better chance via tickets, lapis, ex tickets or that 10+1 ticket? Is there any difference in rates at all?

Top Bottom