• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Type-0 HD |OT| War Never Changes

wilflare

I'm still salty about the lack of a Vita version.
how's the RemotePlay experience folks?

Does the game run well? Do the controls transfer well?

MidBoss

Is the store really expected to update in over 10 hours? Does it update in one go or do things slowly appear over time?
I'm in Australia and I'd rather sleep and wake up at a certain time to ensure I get the game as soon as possible over staying up all night waiting and checking.

Same. Why wasn't this on preload?

Ok so when does this get on the U.S. PSN store? I live in UK but plan on getting this digitally from there as it's cheaper than the digital store over here.

Also how does the demo of FFXV work with the digital version of Type-0? Like would I get a code to download it as soon as I purchase the digital version or does it download both once you buy Type-0 off the store?

ZeroX03

Banned
Same. Why wasn't this on preload?

Happened with DmC too. Sony just not on the ball.

Ok so when does this get on the U.S. PSN store? I live in UK but plan on getting this digitally from there as it's cheaper than the digital store over here.

Also how does the demo of FFXV work with the digital version of Type-0? Like would I get a code to download it as soon as I purchase the digital version or does it download both once you buy Type-0 off the store?

Roughly 10 hours, 2PM PST. You won't get a code, it'll just add both to your download list.

Victrix

*beard*
Something that kind of hacks me off. The addition of 'Motion Blur: Off' and 'Camera Sensitivity' settings would massively improve the game.

And they could patch that in, easily.

But they won't, because Square.

Rambone

I'll be selling mine for $40. Really want that XV Demo.

I'm thinking about doing the same thing, getting desperate. I've tried and tried to justify the purchase of FF-Type 0 but I'm not really finding the game very enjoyable based on the countless youtube video's of the PSP version and twitch video's of the PS4 version I've watched so far. The game looks fun but certainly not a $60 dollar value to me. I don't have a lot of money and I'll be getting bloodborne this month without question, so finding justification to purchase FF-Type 0 is losing battle so far.

That FF XV demo tho! :(

I'm thinking about doing the same thing, getting desperate. I've tried and tried to justify the purchase of FF-Type 0 but I'm not really finding the game very enjoyable based on the countless youtube video's of the PSP version and twitch video's of the PS4 version I've watched so far. The game looks fun but certainly not a $60 dollar value to me. I don't have a lot of money and I'll be getting bloodborne this month without question, so finding justification to purchase FF-Type 0 is losing battle so far.

That FF XV demo tho! :(

Luckily for me the trade-in value VS the price I paid will actually give me a £2 profit lol. So if I don't like it it'll be an easy choice to make.

Loving this game, the leveling exploit helped keep my party members around the same level for the most part, I got everyone to level 30 and just barely passed the "United" expert mission, found a giant slime that was fun to dash around and cut into repeatedly with Jack, and Kings guns, especially with his Hawkeye 1st person camera long shot is always fun for killing off far away enemies before they even get in range..so far my game of the year!

Does anything special happen if (chapter 4 spoilers)
you manage to kill the zombie soldier with a super leveled team instead of just fleeing?
Yes, but you have to do all the other S missions on that part, you get a "ribbon" if I remember correctly.

Rambone

Luckily for me the trade-in value VS the price I paid will actually give me a £2 profit lol. So if I don't like it it'll be an easy choice to make.

Lucky you, seems the only choices I have so far near me in the States is
Gamestop: $24 dollars for my copy (depressing)
BestBuy: Unknown
Pawn: ?

I will obviously want to get the best trade-in value so gamestop is out of the question, hoping best buy will be my hero but they haven't updated their website yet with the trade-in value. Don't want to sell online just yet but that might end up happening if I cave in and Best Buy's trade in value is poor.

Skilletor

Loving this game, the leveling exploit helped keep my party members around the same level for the most part, I got everyone to level 30 and just barely passed the "United" expert mission, found a giant slime that was fun to dash around and cut into repeatedly with Jack, and Kings guns, especially with his Hawkeye 1st person camera long shot is always fun for killing off far away enemies before they even get in range..so far my game of the year!

Yes, but you have to do all the other S missions on that part, you get a "ribbon" if I remember correctly.

Leveling exploit?

Kama_1082

Banned

Leveling exploit?
Yes, this.

Okay so if I go to gamestop of Walmart and pick up the game today I still will get the XV demo right? Cause I'm not waiting until 2pm to download this unless it's the only way to get the demo.

Is this game 1080p/30fps or 60fps? Any slowdowns? Kinda disappointing if it's 30fps when it's just a remaster of a PSP game. Apart from the main characters the graphics aren't anything special and remain as boxy arenas.

Shauni

Okay so if I go to gamestop of Walmart and pick up the game today I still will get the XV demo right? Cause I'm not waiting until 2pm to download this unless it's the only way to get the demo.

It should. Any copy that says Day One edition on the top will have the demo. If you go to GS, I would make sure you get a sealed copy, though. I mean, it's probably fine if you get a gutted one, but I'd ask for a sealed one to be sure.

Also, very disappointing the OT title did not refer the FFXV demo in some capacity.

CATR4p_UYAEbu2j.png

*refreshes PSN*

Square, why do you lie?

It should. Any copy that says Day One edition on the top will have the demo. If you go to GS, I would make sure you get a sealed copy, though. I mean, it's probably fine if you get a gutted one, but I'd ask for a sealed one to be sure.

Also, very disappointing the OT title did not refer the FFXV demo in some capacity.

Okay cause I don't I don't feel like waiting until 2pm to download it. The 60 I preloaded can go towards Bloodborne

I got my copy on Xbox One from GameStop right when they opened. They only had, like...7 copies on Xbox One, and 5 were pre-orders, I think, not counting mine. There were a ton of PlayStation 4 copies, most of which were pre-orders, though, I think.

I got my copy on Xbox One from GameStop right when they opened. They only had, like...7 copies on Xbox One, and 5 were pre-orders, I think, not counting mine. There were a ton of PlayStation 4 copies, most of which were pre-orders, though, I think.

The disc art should also be the box art. 3D renders always spoiling the Amano fun.

Falk

that puzzling face
Final Fantasy Type-0 HD has officially arrived in some countries today and Square Enix has just released the launch trailer for the game. If you are planning to play Final Fantasy Type-0 HD, it’s best that you don’t watch this trailer.

HAHAHA

What an absurd world we live in, where trailers are now only meant for people who won't play the game.

(seriously spoilers in trailers are a really shitty trend that can't die fast enough)

RPGCrazied

Okay this is weird, Amazon says I should get it by end of day today, which I thought this game had get it on release date, but tracking info on UPS is weird, says I'll get it tomorrow:

ship.jpg

pottuvoi

Banned
HAHAHA

What an absurd world we live in, where trailers are now only meant for people who won't play the game.

(seriously spoilers in trailers are a really shitty trend that can't die fast enough)
Indeed, it's impossible to watch trailers as they will spoil everything.

Rosur

Dispatch Notification :) from The Game Collection Hopefully there delivery is good so that I get it tomorrow or Thursday. I also hope that the FFXV demo is available Wednesday rather than having to wait till Friday (UK).

Okay this is weird, Amazon says I should get it by end of day today, which I thought this game had get it on release date, but tracking info on UPS is weird, says I'll get it tomorrow:

ship.jpg

Now I live in Lubbock, TX. Fort Worth is closer to me, so why did it go there and then to Houston, the other way? :confused:
If I had to guess, I'd think that maybe Houston is a hub and Fort Worth isn't.

I don't know the UPS hub list off the top of the head. As an example, my package came from Best Buy's HQ in Minnesota and went to a location in Iowa, which is about two hours north of me. THEN it went to Kansas, which is two hours west of me. So instead of coming directly south to me, it moved laterally west. It's just part of how the shipment system works.

Where is the game on ps store us? I red the playstation blog they said, available in digital and psychical, impossible to find it!!!

Maybe Sony is dropping the ball. I'm pretty sure there was a pre-load on XB1. I wonder what is going on.

Also, $60? What the hell Square??? I may hold off on getting this for now. Especially with Bloodborne right around the corner.

When PSN digital version will be avaliable?

No one knows.

Zetta

I loving the demo so far. I find myself mashing the attack button instead of holding it down and I have a feeling that will be the way I play it.

KupoNut

PSN usually updates pretty late, around 6PM Eastern time, which is about 10 hours from now on. Hopefully it drops sooner.

Ricker

PSN usually updates pretty late, around 6PM Eastern time, which is about 10 hours from now on. Hopefully it drops sooner.

Yeah,sometimes its sooner though but I doubt before 2 PM EST...RE Revelations 2 just got an update though in my Library so who knows,they might do it sooner today :)

D

Deleted member 57681

Unconfirmed Member
I'm curious about hard mode as well. No idea how "enemies gain 30 levels" affects anything. Is it manageable?

Xamdou

So If I walk into a Bestbuy store at opening today will I get the Day one edition with the Final Fantasy XV Demo demo?

Ricker

I'm curious about hard mode as well. No idea how "enemies gain 30 levels" affects anything. Is it manageable?

Not sure...? you are level 15 and the ennemy is 45,that should give you an idea lol...;) but I think I know what you mean...how many more HP or whatever does 30 level actually mean ;)

Top Bottom