• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy VII: Rebirth releases February 29, 2024

Status
Not open for further replies.

mckmas8808

Mckmaster uses MasterCard to buy Slave drives
Nah. I was about to order one when it was under the first wave shortage. But none of the retailers in Greece were selling for anything less than 1,200 euro.

After that, I said I'll wait.

Then I began telling myself that the second I buy it, next week Demon's Souls will be announced for Steam.

If I buy a PS5, it'll be for the vanillaware games now - FF7 and Demon's Souls will come to Steam, eventually.

You sure? It's been 3.5 years and Demon Souls still isn't there.

SlimySnake

Flashless at the Golden Globes
I'll riot if this happens

GHXPkVrWQAAI3u2
Could be worse. This is what the day 1 patch looks like in the Saudi Arabia version.

63gBNZ2.jpg

tommycronin

Banned
I flew through chapter 5 to the end of Part 1 and the Yuffie dlc in the last 24 hours for this game I hope its worth it. I hated the first few hours of 7 but the 2nd half of the game was a lot better overall. Game still has some serious pacing issues like jesus christ.

Does anyone know if any of Rebirth is gonna be hallway monitor patrol or ladder inspector job at all? I'm not a huge fan of open world games but I'll take open world over them narrow corridors of FF7R.

Croga

13 and a half hours to go!

I've not watched a trailer or anything on this, going in completely blind (outside of playing the original back in the day lol) and cannot wait to get stuck in.

Enjoy everyone whenever you get your hands on the game!

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
Ok, this is hilarious.

In Japan, in the first print of the game at least, the discs are labeled incorrectly.

Fucking Square :messenger_tears_of_joy:

【重要なお知らせ】 パッケージ版ディスク挿入順における注意点 | NEWS | FINAL FANTASY VII REBIRTH | SQUARE ENIX

『FINAL FANTASY VII REBIRTH』パッケージ版ディスク(2枚組)において、株式会社ソニー・インタラクティブエンタテインメントにおける製造過程の不備により、ディスク表面に印刷されたレーベルとディスクに収録された内容に誤りが発生していることを確認しております。 以下に記したご対応を…
www.jp.square-enix.com

Due to a defect in the manufacturing process at Sony Interactive Entertainment Inc., we have confirmed that the label printed on the disc surface and the content on the disc are incorrect for the packaged disc (2-disc set) of "FINAL FANTASY VII REBIRTH". We have confirmed that the disc surface printed on the disc and the content on the disc are incorrect due to a manufacturing defect at Sony Interactive Entertainment Inc.

Occurrence
1st disc: "Play Disc" on the label and "Data Disc" on the disc.

2nd disc: "Data Disc" on the label and "Play Disc" on the disc.

1) Insert the black disc marked "Play Disc" on the label and install the data.

(2) When the installation is completed, insert the white disc labeled "Data Disc" on the label to start playing the game.

Envy!! 😆.

Two more hours until I can call the mom and pop. Fingers crossed I'm sure they've got their copies if they are in the wild, now if they would just have an extra Deluxe for me I'd be satisfied. Could be playing by about 1pm if it all works out. If not, just waiting on BB and tough nuggets. I'll be fine either way but this weekend is clear for me to dive in, so hopefully I have it by then one way or another.

Madflavor

This is why I never order games online for release lol. It's such a roll of the dice. Some get their copies early, some get their's late.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom