• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward |OT2| RIP Bowmage 2015-2017.

Status
Not open for further replies.
They've generally been doing a roundup of people at the Mist house, and then 3 people make Private PF groups, and give out a password to enter in. 1st come, 1st serve, kind of.

Ok, thanks.

So I finally got my A12S weapon and my dps for this week's clears went up by like 300. I had upgraded from the i270 shire weapon.

What the hell.

I don't understand this. What do you mean by "your DPS for this week's clears"?

scy

I don't understand this. What do you mean by "your DPS for this week's clears"?

Alexander Savage is on a weekly lockout so people clear them once per week. They got a new weapon and it gave them +300 DPS on the fights this week vs the previous clears.

Akuun

Looking for meaning in GAF
Alexander Savage is on a weekly lockout so people clear them once per week. They got a new weapon and it gave them +300 DPS on the fights this week vs the previous clears.
Yeah, exactly this. I was watching my parser at set points in the fight like the first takeoff in A11, and my numbers were around 200-300 higher than what I usually got at that point.
was there ast in your party?
One of our healers is trying out ast, but she played ast in 9-10 for the past few weeks too, when I had the old weapon. You are right in that our a11/12 clears this week had an ast for the first time though.

draw4wild

Got so much done this weekend + snow day.

I got the summoner to 60 and ilvl 200 using the af2 gear from hunts. I also finally did her 50-60 job quests and now I'm just an aoe machine. I kept pulling aggro in great gubal library normal so I probably need to learn how to pace it instead of bane, pain flare, fester, dreadwyrm, ruin spam to deathflare at the start of an encounter.

Machinist is 52 now so I've been running main story and trials roulette on her. I'm also using this character to do all of the side quests in the HW zones that I didn't need to do on the first character.

Did the story up to Azys Lla, so only a few left to go. I've been doing all my beast tribe quests from arr so I'm sitting at 10 of all 4 of the unidentifiable objects. No idea if I'm actually going to persue the anima tho.

k1t4j

What items could I buy with Lore to make some money in the AH?

I wanted to save up some money to buy a house for my FC, which is my GF, her brother and myself. I only have 2.5 mil at the moment... :(

I'll be sooooooo glad when I'm done doing mentor roulettes. I'm 1375/2000.

tenor.gif

Looks like we're getting Aymeric's outfit and hair.

On that note if they had an event where you have to give a present to your favourite NPC which one would you choose?

Obvious answer is Aymeric.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
I'd place the present by
Haurchefant's grave.
cry.gif

Luigi87

Considering I for some reason get a small employee discount on the game time cards from my work, and that they seem to be phasing out the current cards, I certainly hope my place carries new 60 day cards when Stormblood comes out.

... Also the packaging of the card is ridiculous, lol

Luigi87

I like being a Scholar. It's nice preventing damage (and healing what I don't).

Also it's good Commendation generation. 90 comms so far and just hit lv.49
... it also helps that I also stole this macro from someone, lol (it lines up in game and there are no hyphens by the arm)

/p ┏━━━━━━━┓
/p ┃ Thanks 4 Party!┃
/p ┗∩━━━━━━∩┛
/p ----- \ (´・ω・`) ノ

Edzi

I like being a Scholar. It's nice preventing damage (and healing what I don't).

Also it's good Commendation generation. 90 comms so far and just hit lv.49
... it also helps that I also stole this macro from someone, lol (it lines up in game and there are no hyphens by the arm)

I had like 6 commendations total after 40+ levels of Dragoon, and now I'm swimming in them as a Warrior. It's great.

xxczx

Considering I for some reason get a small employee discount on the game time cards from my work, and that they seem to be phasing out the current cards, I certainly hope my place carries new 60 day cards when Stormblood comes out.

... Also the packaging of the card is ridiculous, lol
I bought one from Amazon for collector reasons and they accidentally sent two because of how thin the case is.

They haven't done it again since :(

B.K.

I had like 6 commendations total after 40+ levels of Dragoon, and now I'm swimming in them as a Warrior. It's great.

I just got four a few minutes ago after doing
Garuda (Hard)
from the Trial Roulette. I thought I did a pretty bad job at it, too. I wasn't sure what I was doing. I haven't done that fight in a while.

B.K.

21 more points to my weapon and I can get my Kinna gear. That's going to take a while. I'm having really back luck getting weapon skill ups in PotD. I always seem to get about five armor skill ups to every weapon skill up.

duckroll

Did Cape Westwind...

... I have no idea what just happened.

Sounds about right. I was all worried about having to do it alone with randoms on Duty Finder. After doing it I kinda wondered what happened. Couldn't even see the guy. Was more like a 8-man gangbang intermission. Honestly wasn't sure if I even contributed any damage because it was over before I knew it. LOL.

Felt really bad for the boss. Made the cutscene after that all the sadder. It's like bullying.

Luigi87

Sounds about right. I was all worried about having to do it alone with randoms on Duty Finder. After doing it I kinda wondered what happened. Couldn't even see the guy. Was more like a 8-man gangbang intermission. Honestly wasn't sure if I even contributed any damage because it was over before I knew it. LOL.

Felt really bad for the boss. Made the cutscene after that all the sadder. It's like bullying.
The sad part is I was so lost at watching his health bar drop so fast I stopped paying attention to the field, so myself and the other SCH both ended up dying from the missles, lol

Everyone's incredibly overgeared for it now. Magitek Missiles used to be something to watch out for, now you just zerg him down while watching netflix.

Gotta go fast.

lol, well that certainly explains that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom