• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XIV |OT7| 1000 years DRAGONSONG War

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jomjom

Banned
To the people who were successful, did you keep refreshing while waiting for the cart to show up or did you leave it on the page with the loading indicator?

mr2t

Banned
Just got through on mobile. It wouldn't work right on any PC browser for me. Always got stuck trying to go to shipping.

chrono01

I don't see a loading thing for shipping. :(

Never mind, there it is.

Contacting bank...

SUCCESS! I think. It said "Thank You For Pre-Ordering" but no email yet.

Munba

img005.png

Who is that? Zodiark? :0

Valnen

"Please wait while your payment information is verified by our banking services. This may take up to 1 minute."

Just got there a few seconds ago. If they decline my card...ugh

Edit: They declined my card. Guess I'm not getting this. Fuck this world.

kierwynn

shout out to whoever started the rumor that they were sold out- it miraculously worked after that started going around.

From Bayohne:
I added an "[Incorrect]" title to this thread and I'll be closing it so as not to spread misinformation. While the Square Enix Online Store is under heavy load (which we're actively working on), we have not yet sold out of Collector's Editions.

Valor

All these problems and I'm just sitting here waiting for them to put up the digital ce for the ps4. So much less stress :>

Valnen

I can't believe they try and verify if you have the funds available. I obviously don't have them right now but I will when it comes out. This completely screws me over. This better appear on Amazon later.

Getting the physical CE is too much work. Just going to wait until the store is finally available for everyone to get the poverty digital CE instead.

chrono01

Man, I'm not sure whether I should try ordering another. I reached the "Thank You" page, but no confirmation email yet. I opted to pay via credit card, though. I can't even check my order history since the site isn't loading, and they gave me no order number.

-_-

Jayhawk

Google Chrome won!!!!!!

Firefox and Safari lost like chumps.

I paid via PayPal and got the order confirmation email, but I still have the CE on my cart on my Chrome session. lol

kierwynn

Hah, of course they would send out the early access codes literally the day before launch. That'll go great too, I'm sure.

Ready to spend the first day of early access trying to put my code in and the rest of it being errored out of the game. 8D

Killthee

helped a brotha out on multiple separate occasions!
I can't believe they try and verify if you have the funds available. I obviously don't have them right now but I will when it comes out. This completely screws me over. This better appear on Amazon later.
FWIW, they don't charge/verify upfront if you go the Paypal route.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom